Brad -- New Bike, Same Problems

2/5/2007 12:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After his old motorcycle crapped out on him the other night, Brad Pitt did what any multi-million dollar superstar would do; he got a new one.

Despite the blazing new wheels, Pitt wasn't quick enough to escape the paparazzi crush waiting for him outside of Plan B offices in Beverly Hills over the weekend. Keeping his cool, Pitt kindly warned the photogs to "Watch out boys," before revving up his engine, and screeching into the road.

carolynlee

I now know that many of you who have post such vile post s are really sick . I'm so glad that I don't know you beyond this level . You are the kind of people who make the rest of the world hate us . How do I know ... because I hate you . You need some really intense therapy . And even then I'm not sure if that would be enoughto make you a decent human being .

lettie

YESS BITCHES LADIES LOVES BRADDDDDDD SO HOT!!!

ftwilliams

TO #9,Screw yous!......... I totally agree with you,you are my Internet Hero today.All these AJ sympathizers need to take a breath,dig down deep and pull their head out of their asses.What about when Jolie had no contact with her mother for years,oh and what about Jon Voight......remember her father?.Funny how everything is spun to be everyones fault but poor Incestuous Angelinas,guess because she wasn't kissing dad she figured she'd be mad at him and basically disown him.Nobody cares about Brad or Hollywood other then people who live in a fantasy world,PERIOD !!!!!!!!!

Getagrip

#21 If you didn't care, why oh why did you take the time to dig deep into AJ's relationsip with her parents and then post a comment on a celebrity website? Lie much?

boypeepee

[first!]: You should always wear a helmet, BRAD, and quit smoking, too!!!!

snapback

Seriously, these guys popping flash in Brad's face, hounding him like animals...the flash probably blinding him, like the other nite...what is it going to take...these photographers are out of hand..they should be required to stay at least certain distance away...someone real soon is going to wind up hurt or killed whether it be the celebrity or photographers...

We, are not amused.

Dammit!
I hate when that happens, that's why you have a girlfriend who can drive the pick-up truck...oh, wait she's still in New Orleans crying about her dead momma!

checkers

unfortunately, these people are trying to make money on something that is old... he is no longer in town folks!

Lisa

#3 YOU ARE AN ASS! BOO HOO THAT BITCH

OK!

yeh.....who really cares.......i still think he's cute.......

Seriously

I don't care about Brad or his bike.

kabee

#3 you are a pathetic sorry excuse for a human being. Have some compassion, how would you act if your mother recently passed away. You are a complete ass.
The photo hounding should stop and allow these people save passage, this behavior is dangerous and insane.

We, are not amused.

Oh, sorry...you guys made me see the light: I am a lowly piece of human dreck, what was I thinking. Forgive me, please. I am sorry. I wonder if AJ is going to take all her little "mugwumps" to Gram's funeral: The United Colors of Jolie-Pitt. Maybe they could sign "We are the World" at the funeral.
Oh, crap...I did it again...sorry guys. Really I am sorry, don't hate me okay. its this new medication sometimes I say things that are out of line, and sometimes I bark like a dog, I meant to say
BOW WOW WOW, bitch!

We, are not amused.

Celebrities exist for my viewing pleasure only.
When they have problems in their personal lives, I rejoice.
When they have personal tragedies I do not care and like to say things that get you all riled up.
So her Mom's died...too bad, may we have a moment of silence here...a...moment, please...HEY! SHUT THE F*** UP! Show some respect please...the kids, what can you do? It would be nice if they were all from the same cultural background...honey, how do you say "be quiet" again in Kermer, N****leese and where's that other one from...oh right...I forgot!

We, are not amused.

Hey Brad...Instead of buying a new bike, why don't you learn how to operate the one(s) you got you stupid pig!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments