Jessica Saves Friend from DUI

2/5/2007 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Simpson's newest job: Designated driver.

A brunette-tressed and tanned Jess caused a paparazzi fishbowl frenzy as she and her buddies left Hollywood hotspot Hyde, with Simpson announcing she was "the responsible one" of the evening. After signing photos and posing for pictures with fans, Jess jumped into her car, remembering to promo her Super Bowl spot -- briefly forgetting which pizza company she was pimping for! Oops.

At least she remembered to bring enough money to pay the valet this time!

Only in

The only think attractive about Simpson is the small amount of black blood she has in her genes

haters

Love the red hair. Looks better than the bleach blonde. What's with that mouth open pose all the time? Is she waiting for Joe to stick his d$%k in there?

pj

what on EARTH is she constantly doing with her face? the staring eyes? the hanging jaw?

Save Shiloh from Angelina ~

Her skin is still orange and now it matches her hair ! the rabbit teeth are still there as well as the manly jaw , horse face and crossed ( FERAL ) eyes !

Sigh .... and still ..... Horse face Jessica has ..... NO TALENT !!!

Honey !! Keep sticking your boobs out like pimp daddy Joe tells you to !! LOL ! It's all you've got -

Wicked

#3 re: Joe. I thought the same thing. And Jessica is SO OVER. I couldn't be happier to see her disappear sometime soon.

sara

WOW!!! I never realized how OBNOXIOUS she can be....

is she always like that when there are pap around????

in the know dont know sh*T

You are the responsible one and now everybody knows! lol yeah right but i think there are alot more pictures of this at

MissNYC

This is the happiest I've seen her look in while, but of course, everyone has to try to pull her looks and personality apart bit by bit. Bottom line, she just left a club and she's messing around having a good time, and she looks better than most of us do, so stop the typical female bull and talk about people that actually have problems, like Paris, Britney, or Lindsay. I'm a guidance counselor, and I can just imagine what women like you did in middle school and high school. What is so bad about Jessica Simpson? What has she done that is so wrong?

Wicked

#7 she sooooooo doesn't look better then me.

Great Dane

I think Jessica is a NATURAL beauty.....she loks good in a face of make up, or without a trace of make up......she has a great smile, a genuine personality.....and KUDOS TO HER for driving......UNLIKE THE DRUNKEN WHORES, PASIS, NICOLE etc......

Melanie

No Seatbelt????

HC

I just read about how she was upset about Nick dating so fast after their breakup. Are you kidding me, you should of stayed with him. What an idiot! Now you're running around like a tramp! Please! Remember sweetie, you're the one who dumped him. He tried to patch things up. You need to screw you're head on & stop using bleach to dye you're hair. I think the bleach is getting to you're brain. John Mayer is nothing but a loser, he sings better then he looks. I'm sorry, but you're asking for it by putting you're face out there. That's the price of fame.

MissNYC

Hey #9, if that was true, you wouldn't feel the need to say it, so I doubt it.

Virginia

I think Jessica looks happy on the outside, but still unhappy on the inside. I think she's realizing that not trying to work on her marriage was a mistake. I think down the road her and Nick will find there way back to each other.

Melanie

OMG!!! r u all blind??? shes hammered!!! take another look!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments