Mike Tyson

Teddy Bear?

2/5/2007 6:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mike Tyson"Iron" Mike Tyson is just one big ol' sentimental softie.

According to a TMZ source, Tyson, who's cleaning up at Wonderland Rehab facility (sometime home to Lindsay Lohan) after a cocaine bust, has been one of the "humblest, sweetest, and most genuinely considerate celebrities" they ever met. Tyson revealed to our source that he was afraid the other residents would hate him for all the wrong that he's done.

Our source also informed us that Tyson "is just another person trying to get his life together," and unlike La Lohan, Mike has received no special treatment.

OJ Did it!

This ni--er is an animal, and if it werent for the fact that we have legalized violence in this country, calling it a sport, this shitbag would be on death row... a bad childhood... give me a break. I wouldn't piss on this gorilla if his face were on fire.

azproduction.com

I'll tell you what, good times at MT house up in north scottsdale...

lila

i applaud him for taking rehab seriously

as for lyng lohan i wish that she would go pass out in a gutter and die
tired of that media whore

steve

is he on the down low

lila

holy sh*t someone needs a life! and fast!
thats your plight in life right now writing to everyone to boycott perez hilton
i think your a pathetic waste of life

Veronica

Teddy Bear my asss! this a**hole is a beast. Do you all remember when he bited Hollyfield's ear ! This mother f***er scares the sh*t out of me...

Lee

My heart goes out to Mike Tyson. Having read about his childhood, it is amazing he has made it this far. So many have taken advantage of him, hope he gets well. Good luck to him>

Seriously

He's a wild animal and I mean no offense to the animal kingdom.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE PART OF FARRAHS ORAL SEX CLUB, HES A GOLD STAR MEMBER

lila

maybe he can knock some sense into lohan. serioulsy kick her ass

We, are not amused.

#6 The Bitch is Back:
"Bited"?
NO SUCH WORD IN THE LANGUAGE WE KNOW AS ENGLISH YOU DUMB ASS!
The word is "Bit"
Weeping christ on the cross!

We, are not amused.

#9 Party on Garth...or whatever/whomever you are:
Trying to slide in under the radar? You sneaky little bastard, where's your alterego, FARRAH?
You little sh*t stirrer.
GET THE HELL OFF THIS SITE, C**KBITE!
Hope that made your day, you piece of drek!

We, are not amused.

It is a hard road to hoe, trying to get sober. It must be damn near impossible if you have any type of public presence. And if you were more than the average screw up. If he wants it, I hope he gets it. As for his past, he's paid his debt to society, lighten the fu*ck up!

Sand In My Crack

Contrary to what you may think, my face in no way resembles a dick. As for Farrah..sorry dude..my guess would be she/he/it is attending the remedial english classes she/he/it needs to be able to pass the 5th grade.

Party On you Douche Bag!

Puh der Baer

I'll bet you look just like "garth", too....pecking away at your mom's computer keyboard, until she comes home from work, in your suburban house in....which suburb of which city, garth???
There you sit, daydreaming of a black girl doing you favors....hence the fixation with "Farrah".
Jagoff.