TomKat Can't Dance

2/5/2007 4:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Fred & Ginger they're not.

At a Super Bowl party hosted by Ocean Drive Magazine in Miami on Saturday night, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes were seen awkwardly "rocking out" as Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez took the stage.

A clearly rhythmless Cruise attempted to grind with wifey, who bounced around like a reject in J.Lo's "Dancelife" reality show. Katie looked like dancing with Tom wasn't part of their pre-nup.

If the dancing wasn't embarrassing enough, Marc and Jennifer's duet made the whole ordeal even more unbearable, with the couple screeching their way through what was supposed to be a romantic ballad.

Only Lopez's salsa movement offered some real style. TomKat should consult with Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke.

Joanne

All I know is the marriage wont last. I couldnt care less about their bigdeal castle scientology wedding. He s a control freak and too old for her. Maybe he will be dancing to divorce court soon.

ITS ME

Tom says:"GIT ER DONE KATIE, GIT ER DONE!"I CANT DANCE BUT I CAN SAY GOT ER DONE.

ITS ME

Tom cant dance but he tells Katie:GIT ER DONE KATIE! GIT ER DONE

sara

OMG! Creepy, gropey uncle indeed. Had to turn away. Yikes.

S.M. Brown

I can't see it, but I can imagine it...
Tom and John Travolta need to admit, they suck each other off, and that Scientology is the reason they have herpes now...

Jan

I tried watching Where The Boys Are on TV ( I wouldn't pay money to see that! Thankfully) and just had to turn the channel when Katie was trying to dance in one of the scenes in a bar. She looked ridiculous!! She can't act either, I couldn't figure out her role in the movie at all, it really sucked. She can't act, she can't dance, but she sure knows how to dig the gold and get in the limelight, I will give her that.

boypeepee

lmao Well, yeah..... they couldn't find a GUY (i.e.: a male) to LEAD and these two women clumsily dancing couldn't figure who goes where and what to do once they got there. That's phunny stuff, TMZ. Thanks for my daily laugh. At TomKat's expense? Works for me!

Kristen

What's more annoying are the stupid girls in the background screaming "J LO!!!!!!!!!"

lila

that was halarious
funny akward moves
im embarrassed for them

kt

They are gross!! They have no rhythm as a couple because they're a bogus couple anyway. Tom is a freak show. Katie's brain has been removed.
YUK!

lawoman

How embarrassing to watch!! She clearly doesn't want to even hold his hand; much less let him "grind" on her! Gross!!

Richard Liriano

Hehehe. Look at Tom doing his one, two step. Go Tom! Go Tom!

Jennifer your the greatest, love you.

I look forward to interviewing sometime this year.

Peace

Veronica

He can't dance , but he is probably really good in bed...

JLT

Looks like he wanted to dance WITH Katie and she's oblivious to the fact so he gave up.

oat

It's hard to "grind" on someone that you are not sexually attracted to.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments