TomKat Can't Dance

2/5/2007 4:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Fred & Ginger they're not.

At a Super Bowl party hosted by Ocean Drive Magazine in Miami on Saturday night, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes were seen awkwardly "rocking out" as Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez took the stage.

A clearly rhythmless Cruise attempted to grind with wifey, who bounced around like a reject in J.Lo's "Dancelife" reality show. Katie looked like dancing with Tom wasn't part of their pre-nup.

If the dancing wasn't embarrassing enough, Marc and Jennifer's duet made the whole ordeal even more unbearable, with the couple screeching their way through what was supposed to be a romantic ballad.

Only Lopez's salsa movement offered some real style. TomKat should consult with Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke.

jpre

Tom: "Why, but WHY did I marry her???"

R

My sentiments exactly Nicole. I thought he was trying to get her to stop moving too. Yuck!

HerGamEisOver

why is Katie dressed like the Amish??? And why can't JLo dress more like the Amish???

katie

Well the fact that Tom Cruise cannot dance does prove that is not Gay once and for all. Everyone knows that a Gay man can dance. So leave Tom Cruise alone. He is very handsome and a gentleman. FYI, my husband cannot dance and he is VERY GOOD IN BED. So lucky Katie!!

marketta

Tommy is sooo UGLY!! How old is he? I think about45 trying to look like a kid with that mop of hair and bangs, oh come on, how GROSS! Katie is anothear f***ing $cientology robot!! God, how I HATE them both and $cientology! I've had experience with $cientology and i can't stand that F***ING CULT!!! that people in that CULT are all ROBOTS!!!!

natosha

Look like the poor girl is trying to get away from him..
he reminds me of a creepy stalker.

Kathy

First time on this site. You people make such a big deal out of nothing.
A couple standing around moving to the music and watching their friends
perform just like anyone else would do at some club. Maybe you need to get out
a little more.

Diane

The story is a sad comment on journalism and the comments from the readers show a distinct lack of manners. Next time I will know better than to even bother reading the story.

J McKay

Oh please...leave them alone! How comfortable are you just rockin' out to music with a bunch of photographers and cameras on you? I don't care if they're professional or not...they're human! I think people just want to see them fail or screw up because they're miserable in their own lives. Give us a break!

Phyllis Capps

Tom couldn't be anymore gay if he tried. Kat sure works hard for that 4 million she was paid, doesn't she? I am surprised by the duet, Mark and J Lo were gruesome and I actually like them but that was a really bad audition even by American Idol standards, I think it was the sound and tech not the performance. But really isn't it funny Tom thinks he has everyone fooled? And I used to like him until he became such a hypocrit.

Phyllis Capps

Mimi

Don't judge them as a couple based on a few seconds of footage. First this music isn't their particular genre. Second, we are sometimes out of sync with our mate at times.

Rachel

"creepy, controlling hands" very funny lori, and absolutely true. can you imagine those hands all over you? Ughhh, the thoughts sends shivers!!!

Christine

Maybe is has something to do with Scientology.......

MAXI1049

that was so funnyyyyy!!!! po thangs'

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments