Tara Conner Reunites with Makeout Partner

2/6/2007 12:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Fresh from a post-rehab press tour, Mess USA Tara Conner hooked up with Miss Teen USA Katie Blair once again ... this time on a runway.

The two beauty queens, rumored to have been more than sashed bosom buddies, took part in the Tadashi Shoji runway show Sunday morning, doubling as pageant-level arm candy for the designer.

Conner continued her tour of contrition clad in a vampy black number as her "little sister" wore a short gold dress. This time, there was none of that impromptu girl-on-girl action that these two, and other pageant girls have become infamous for. Sorry.

Dawn Buttimer

Although my daughter Tonya thinks Katie needs a bigger boob job, we both think Tara's hot, especially since she's now known as The Queen of Oral in Kentucky. I'd do 'em
If they want a 4-way, come on down to Dallas, bitches!

duh...totally !

omg !

you people are TRASH !

Dottie

I would hate to think of these young women as roll models for my young daughter and nieces.

Dottie

Too trashy for words.

Great Dane

Since when is GIRL ON GIRL Action typical commentary when discussing MISS USA? This girl is a drug addict, a drunk and a LOSER....

Trump- you shouldv'e let her go!!!!!!!!!!!

Save Shiloh from Angelina ~

Just another sign this is NOT America anymore :(

What next ? Britney Spears or Paris Hilton becomes first lady ?!

it could happen :(

It's no wonder that kids today are soooo f***ed up ( shaking head )

We, are not amused.

Here we go again...pay attention.
GIRLS+girls= HOT
Dudes+dudes= SICK.
Two young and beautiful girls with little or no self esteem is everymans wet dream. Pontificate all you want, but all TRUE men will want to watch two girls doing the nasty together like you...slow...down...to watch the rescue personnel on the 405 freeway on a Friday afternoon at the start of a long holiday weekend: you know it's wrong but you just want to see it!
I'm glad to see these fine examples of young womanhood of the 21th century are out and about, without shame or remorse, living la vita loca! This is DVD that I would by, and watch...more than once...with my pants around my ankles.

Jay

Mess USA sure has an ass on her now. Stick with the blow honey.

KiKi

Conner has really bad skin.

coco puff

This trailer trash, coke snorting, drunk-ass bitch shouldn't of won in the first place. The judges are RACIST and didn't want my sister to win. Then, Trump gives this lily white cracker a second chance because he didn't want a African American woman to be crowned Miss USA! We will never stop our battle against RACISM! NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!!!

lise

she should have been fired some role model she is loL They both make me sick tara with her boo hoo im so sorry ya right sorry she was caught what a pathetic role model to all the young girls out there

Great Dane

#5.....

I am a lesbian....so I get the two girls thing....but, at the same time.....I'm not gay, because I want to be "trendy"......if she wanted to be the FIRST lesbian Miss USA.......then she should have done that....but, to be drunk, on coke...AND be a spokesperson for the gays.....yeah, that I do not want......A gay Miss USA would be great.....but, if she enetered the competition as a lesbian...she wouldn't win......

RUSTY

If she does it with guys or grils,it's nobody's bussiness but her's. I would love to have seen her kiss Miss Teen USA, Katie Blair. both of them are hot pices of ass. Damn I'd love to have a threesome with those two. As for Farah,get over your self,you're still on the plantation because you're always trying to play the victium. It's like Bill Cosby said,you need to quit blaming white people for your problems.

Blondeheiress

Mess USA Tara Conner
We could not agree with you more, TMZ. Role disasters of the year.

Gwen

Look on the flip side. Tara Connor is only Miss USA for about another 6 weeks!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments