Teri Hatcher Likes Bush

2/7/2007 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Former President George H.W. Bush expressed his firm affection for Teri Hatcher yesterday with a kiss on the cheek -- and a pat on the ass! Frisky for an 82-year-old, ain't he?

The "Desperate Housewives" star had lunch with the elder Bush in Beverly Hills. Bush was in town to receive the 2007 Ronald Reagan Freedom Award at a Tuesday night gala. George's behavior with Teri could earn him an award from his BFF Bill Clinton!

Hatcher drove off in a Mercedes, Bush in a black Suburban with Secret Service in tow. Perhaps the pair will be reunited on Wisteria Lane.

auramac

She's a half-bimbo. At least it's ("Who's your) Daddy Bush.

Mary

Oh my god....I can't believe how hateful and negative most of you people are. It's so disturbing !!!! What the helokl did Terri Hatcher do to you people? Comparing Bush to Hussein??? Get a freaking life !

Maria

I wouldn't want him patting my ass. I think that's overstepping the boundaries just a little bit. But I guess it's ok because he's a man and republican and white or something.
To all the crybaby Republican posters...
Republicans are hate filled (ex-"If you're not Republican and a Christian, then you're evil and immoral and the enemy"). Republicans are cry babies (ex-"Why can't I be racist/sexist/a religious bigot/classist??!!??") Republicans are hypocrites (ex-claiming to be "Christian" while at the same time hating gays, liberals, anybody else that isn't the typical Republican type). My mom is a Republican; you should hear the HATE that spews out of her oh-so-"moral" Republican mouth. And I've seen and heard many more Republicans that are just like her. VERY typical.

no, you suck

You people are ridiculous! It was a peck on the cheek and a quick pat - likely not aimed anywhere in particular.
What makes you all so sick?

Chris

A lot better than having to wake up beside Hillary or smoking at cigar dipped in Monica! Bunch of dumb asses!!!!!!!

Virginia E, Atkinson

Gosh, Americans are full of such "negative" comments, and we wonder why things are so screwed up in this country.

G Hagestad

Emotion is a double edged sword. So far all i have seen at this particular site is emotional out bursts, about people u don't know and are not smart enough to know. Your hatefull attitude will only lead you to a unhappy ending. You would be far served if you really read the facts, than taking cheap shots.

Jack Frost

I don't think "Americans" or "liberals" or "conservatives" has anything to do with the disrespectful, spiteful and outright hateful remarks on this website. I think it has to do with the site itself.
This is a negative site. It's a front end for a gossip / paparazzi company. A company that thrives on dishing dirt on celebs. The people who hang around here, are the same mindless morons who buy The Star or The National Enquirer or The Globe or People or any of those horrible magazines that have absolutely no redeeming value whatsoever.

My point is, it's not their politics that leads to their hateful comments, it's their generally negative and nasty attitudes, especially about anyone famous. Pathetic people seem to love the idea of knocking a celebrity down to their level. Makes them feel better about themselves, and helps them overcome their jealousy.

Lea

Way to go SAM T. As for the liberal dems, you can all go to tim buck too-if you get my drift. I am a fan of Bush Sr. and Jr. and Terri. You dems need to go out and get yourselves a life!!!!!!!!

ron l

i received an email the other day with pictures of people and you were supposed to guess who they were, guess what Barbara Bush was one of those people, further she was quite a looker when she was younger so give her a break you will get old and wrinkled too.

b

I Thought he was about The Boys? See for Yourself!

Charles Baldini

It never ceases to amazes me how people who characterize themselves as liberal are so hateful. What does it matter what her political affiliation is? She is just an actress so enjoy her work and leave her private life to herself.

Brian

What's with all the mean comments? Steve Wyatt says he hopes she commits suicide. What a sick asshole.

Sharon

Teri Hatcher is such a nice person, I wish everyone would stop giving her a hard time. I personally don't like either of the Bush's politics, but it looks like he was just patting her on the back.

Allison

Give me a break people. This is what you choose to make fun of!?!
You go try and run a country. Bush Sr. and our President gets shit on right and left and personally its getting old. Putting down hard working admirable leaders that want the best for our country is embarassing.