Gloria Allred: Griffin's Baby Momma Got Hurt Bad

2/7/2007 5:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The pregnant girlfriend of Griffin O'Neal suffered abrasions, blunt head trauma, facial lacerations and a sinus orbital wall fracture during the Saturday brawl at the home of Ryan O'Neal, this according to lawyer Gloria Allred.

Allred held a news conference today and announced she is representing both Griffin O'Neal and his girlfriend, Joanna Berry. Allred says her clients reject any assertion that Ryan was acting in self defense.

Griffin and Joanna did not speak at the news conference. Allred says her clients may be called to testify in a criminal case. No word yet on whether charges will be filed.

Ryan O'Neal was arrested for allegedly firing a gun during the incident.

steve

GLORIA ALREAD.......................PARASITE

MEDIA WHORE......................... PARASITE

????????????????????????????????

steve

GLORIA ALREAD......................HELLO, FREE
MEDIA ATTENTION, COMMENTARY SPECIALIST

PARASITE

coco puff

I will tell you, I laugh my ass off at these dumb-ass, cracker fools, TMZ comes up with. This fool is beating up a pregnant girl and shoots a gun at his son, what the f*** is that sh*t about? Then, you got the jealous, cracker astronaut, who drives 1000 miles while wearing a diaper to pepper spray some other bitch in Florida! I swear, I couldn't make this sh*t and it's for real. I just want to remind all my sane, brothers and sisters that this is Black History Month. We have a lot to be proud of as well. We invented fire, the wheel, farming/agriculture and language. Power to the people! NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!!!

kgb

What about the story that they were actually at the house because Farrah Fawcett's son with Ryan was on a bad drug trip and Griffin and the girlfriend had tied the younger one up/restrained him in order to stop him from going for more drugs?
It seems like Ryan's kids are all or have been drug addicts....the common denominator is Ryan O'neal. (poor Farrah, just as she was on the upswing)
I guess that's where all the rage comes from.
He must be a terrible person.
I don't care how mad I would be at my son, I would never shoot a gun at him.

Vicki

Come on already!! Griffin is 42 YEARS OLD and living with DADDY and his knocked up girlfriend WHO IS 22? What the f***. Get a life you freeloader and you pregger girlfriend. I am sure this little freak had his Dad set up to screw him. Griffin has been a problem for this family since he was a child. KICK HIS ASS TO THE CURB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mad Balls

I would love to Ryan and Griffin to do Farrah and then let me pee all over them while I'm eating Peanut butter off my finger tips . WHAT ? I stole your line , sorry , bitch .

James

These crazy white people have waaaay too much $$$ and time on their hands.

kari

hey farrah, you know what i think is hysterical? you were probably going nuts when micheal richards made the comments he did, and any other time a white person makes a racial slur, but yet you have no problem posting a comment like you did!!!!! like we dont read in the news every day about the CRAZY,
SICK and criminal things other races besides white people do EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!! give me a break.

Jay

Excuse me, but isn't Griffin the one who assulted his babymamma?

Sue happy leachs. Stay strong Ryan.

stacey

Griffin O'Neal is SUCH A LOSER!! About the only thing I can remember him ever being in is REHAB. Nothing else. His poor Dad. He is just now celebrating that his LADY LOVE Farrah has Beaten CANCER and his F***ED UP LOSER SON GET'S WASTED ON SUPER BOWL SUNDAY AND COMES AFTER RYAN WITH A FIREPLACE POKER AND TRIES TO STAB HIM BECAUSE HE THOUGHT THAT RYAn HAD "SLIGHTED" HIM IN SOME WAY. SO GRIFFIN STARTS THROWING THINGS AND RYAN IS TRYING TO FIGHT HIM OFF AND THAT IS HOW HOW GRIFFINS GIRLFRIEND GOT HURT, DURING THE SCUFFLE FOR RYAN TRYING TO SAVE HIS LIFE!!!!! Finally Ryan gets to his emergency gun, Tells Griffin back off or he'll SHOOT, GHriffin Lunges forward still and RYAN shoots off a Warning SHOT in the AIR and the POLICE FINALY CAME BY THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As for you, #3, you stupid dumbass racist, Black History Month so you want to make fun of us? You have Michael Jackson! and OJ Simpson and A WHITE MAN INVENTED THE COMPUTER YOU ARE TYPING ON!

stacey

Griffin O'Neal is SUCH A LOSER!! About the only thing I can remember him ever being in is REHAB. Nothing else. His poor Dad. He is just now celebrating that his LADY LOVE Farrah has Beaten CANCER and his FUCKED UP LOSER SON GET'S WASTED ON SUPER BOWL SUNDAY AND COMES AFTER RYAN WITH A FIREPLACE POKER AND TRIES TO STAB HIM BECAUSE HE THOUGHT THAT RYAn HAD "SLIGHTED" HIM IN SOME WAY. SO GRIFFIN STARTS THROWING THINGS AND RYAN IS TRYING TO FIGHT HIM OFF AND THAT IS HOW HOW GRIFFINS GIRLFRIEND GOT HURT, DURING THE SCUFFLE FOR RYAN TRYING TO SAVE HIS LIFE!!!!! Finally Ryan gets to his emergency gun, Tells Griffin back off or he'll SHOOT, GHriffin Lunges forward still and RYAN shoots off a Warning SHOT in the AIR and the POLICE FINALY CAME BY THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fluffy

Well all I can say is..........they have money, nice homes, wonderful lives and they don't appreciate it. They just can't live their lives without some kind of drama going on. Farrah, Ryan and his kids are all addicted to their own "drama". I don't get Ryan and Farrah either. They are divorced but they are always together....so why get a divorce?

Squeegis

Trailor trash is trailor trash! Even those who have money. You can't buy class!
Glad Tatum got away from that mess!

Hollywood Heartbreaker

It saddens me that Ms. Allred seems to be taking cases with no regard to the credibility of the clients that she has chosen to represent. I read her novel about her experience to become the attorney she is today and I never would have thought she would take a case if it didn't resonate with her personally, and in this situation, I am not understanding why she would take on these derelicts. Disappointments: such is life, but I had higher hopes for Ms. Allred and for the values I thought she held.

drcocks

Farrah, don't forget about your people being responsible for welfare and other such give away programs that my tax dollars fund so your lazy ass can stay at home with a 40 ounce and watch Oprah. Always take credit where credit is due. And if I am a cracker you are a porch monkey.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments