Gloria Allred: Griffin's Baby Momma Got Hurt Bad

2/7/2007 5:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The pregnant girlfriend of Griffin O'Neal suffered abrasions, blunt head trauma, facial lacerations and a sinus orbital wall fracture during the Saturday brawl at the home of Ryan O'Neal, this according to lawyer Gloria Allred.

Allred held a news conference today and announced she is representing both Griffin O'Neal and his girlfriend, Joanna Berry. Allred says her clients reject any assertion that Ryan was acting in self defense.

Griffin and Joanna did not speak at the news conference. Allred says her clients may be called to testify in a criminal case. No word yet on whether charges will be filed.

Ryan O'Neal was arrested for allegedly firing a gun during the incident.

RD

Tatum is crazy....but very hot. very.

f04098

Farrah - and you wonder why this stuff never ends - it's because of bigots like you - you and yours can use the "n" word, but if you think I'm even thinking it I'm a racist. If you want change you have to embrace it - I think you and yours don't want things to change - you're happy having that big old chip on your shoulder. Crap has happened to every immigrant that came here, whether by choice or force. Give it up. So keep things the same and then you'll have lots to complain about - but if you want credit for the good - accept responsbility for the BAD - You...

Rick

God this just happened a couple of days ago.....This Bitch Gloria Allread is really showing that Lawyers are greedy, son of a bitches that get there as fast as they can...Wow what a Powerful Ambulance Chaser!!!!!!!! This bitch should be proud.

Simone

Whoa! that girl looks pissed! She could have at least put some lip gloss on that pout.

hotness

She's trash

Carl

Didn't Griffin kill Francis Ford Coppola's son ?

kt

I felt sorry for Griffin and his girlfriend until I found out Gloria got involved. Now I know they're the guilty party and I have absolutely no sympathy for either.
The whole family (including the son) has substance abuse problems. Where does Gloria fit in this? She's just a media whore. A stupid, whiny one too.

Whatever

Maybe Tatum was right about what a prick her Dad was. Allread will wipe the floor with him for sure.

Lorena Duke

Mr. Ryan O'Neal should have disowned his son over a decade ago.

I hope he wises up and does so in the near future.

How those morons in charge can charge Ryan O'Neal with
anything is beyond belief!

coco puff

I want again to thank all of my supporters. You give me the strength I need to fight the RACIST crackers. We have only come a short way. There is so much more to be done in order to level the playing feild. I would like to remind all my brothers and sisters that this is Black History Month. And we have a lot to be proud of as well. We invented fire, the wheel, farming/agriculture and language. We basically laid down the foundation for all mankind. The RACIST crackers of course, do not teach our achievements in schools because they want to keep us down. But, we shall overcome, one day. I will never stop my fight against RACISM! NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!!!

black dude

farrah #1 fan @ #21 ass hole tranny

Gloria Picchetti

Absolutely no self esteem. This girl should be in a shelter seeking charges against Griffin, not Ryan. Ryan and Farah should throw everyone out. They are have to few good years left to enjoy themselves in peace.

Wicked1

HEY ALL YOU DUMBASSES! DON'T YOU GET WHAT "FARRAH" IS DOING. SHE/HE IS JUST MESSING WITH YOU GUYS, GETTING YOU ALL RILED UP. WHY FALL FOR IT...EVERY SINGLE TIME? YOU PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO GET A GRIP!

Canuck's pride

Come on guys, don't you see that farrah is only here to cause confusion and make you respond to her stupid comments, she's pretending to be black wich i doubt she is. Don't waste your time responding to her comments,leave her unnoticed and she'll go away just like a bad headache.

John C jackson

I don't know who is to blame but Gloria Allred is after money.

OK, who has money?

Griffin O'Neal? LOL, LOL..
If she sues Griffin, there is nothing to sue for.

If they allege Ryan did it, and it's 2 against 1.. Well Ryan has the money..If Griffin really did it, is his GF low enough ( like Griffin and Allred) to lie and say Ryan did it, so she can get some money?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments