Yentl Spears

2/7/2007 4:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While shlepping through a NYC drugstore, Britney Spears revealed her latest incarnation: Park Avenue matron meets Orthodox rabbi. Mazel tov!

Spears, with her paparazzi-menacing security guard in tow, hit the Zitomer Pharmacy on the Upper East Side of Manhattan and immediately tried on a bushy red hat, perfect for Passover. At least the meshuggeneh shiksa likes to sport fur on one end! L'chayim!

As the mother of two browsed the cosmetics aisles, so many fans gathered outside to catch a glimpse of the former pop star, police were called to escort her back to her SUV. Good thing NYC doesn't have a crime problem and can spare the manpower. Nevahmind already.

Great Dane

Um, it's cold in New York right now......

Shoo, I would wear that ugly red cat on my head today too!

She can't win either way, you guys complain if she doesn't have panties on.....if she has a hat on....if she's in the club.....or the drugstore......

>let's just pray she's not buying ANOTHER pregnancy test!

slcgiirll

Sporting fur on one end? Eew TMZ...eew!

Tucker

STILL A WHITE TRASH PIECE OF SH*T WHORE WHO DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT HER POOR KIDS.

A Man Who Knows!

Spears and drugstores? - Where else can you go to pick up meds for your latest STD and morning after pill in one stop?

Dawn

She is an idiot. I can't wait for her album to drop so, it can flop. Then maybe she can fade into oblivion.

MissNYC

Sometimes I actually forget that this moron is a mom, then I remember and feel bad...for them. They're going to grow up lonely and confused, and I am sure spoiled. She can't give them the things a real mom can, so she'll compensate with "things." Poor boys!

zipprbabi

Looks like she needed to buy shampoo not a hat!

BetteDavisEyes

I was wondering the same thing #9... why is SHE even considering cosmetics at a drugstore?!?!? Go to SEPHORA!!!!!

Hedy

Not everybody is from a jewish background! What does "Oy gevalt" mean?

Hollywood Gossip

Oh my goodness. What sort of crazy mirrors does she have in her house? Is she trying to look like a muppet?

J Doe

britney is SO CONFUSED on whether shes southern baptist christian, or jewish
she has NO IDEA WHOS SHE IS..

christina was right on when she said~~shes a lost little girl~~

is she still going to wear the star of david that isaac gave her

no pervs allowed

Pluuuleeeze,,, that hat was so last week, when the Olsen Tweekers were wearing it,,,

Cory Roberson

Man, all everyone does is bag on Britney these days. Remember, she is still a huge pop star. Her successful "In the Zone" album came out in 2003, NOT 1993. All she needs is another hit to get her back in the swing of things. Geez, she can afford an album flop....You guys tend to forget that she's worth $100 million+.

IF EVEN HER ALBUM, flopped she could sit by her pool all day in her mansion, fly to Paris every other day, eat out everyday at a fancy restaurant, and collect huge dividends while she's sleeping. Not bad for a "former pop star" that TMZ claims her to be.

If she invests her money right she could collect $300-500k plus a year interest. Why else does she act so un-fazed by all the negative publicity? Because she can afford to.

Mad Balls

I would love to take a big crap in that hat and eat a PB sandwich while she pee's all over me . But I wouldn't let her kiss me . God know where that mouth has been ?!? bitches !

Mad Balls

Harvs worried about me . The poop stuff has gotten under the balls of America's big tool . Sorry , i was taking space from retards and the KKK ....... But I would like to crap in that big hat , while eating a PB sandwich and then Let Brit whiz all over me . Just don't kiss me , Trailer park bitch . Who knows where that mouth has been ????

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments