Donatella to Hillary:

Don't Be So Manly!

2/8/2007 2:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Donatella Versace and Hillary ClintonDonatella Versace thinks stylistically challenged presidential candidate Hillary Clinton should sex up her image! Sashay, shante!

The Italian tanorexic designer says Hills should feminize her look with skirts and dresses instead of those blobby pantsuits. Show some leg, girl! Versace told German newspaper Die Zeit, "I can understand (trousers) are comfortable but she's a woman and she is allowed to show that. She should treat femininity as an opportunity and not try to emulate masculinity in politics." You hear that, Condi?!

Versace believes Clinton's signature look should consist of knee-length skirts with a short jacket in chic black, instead of her usual granny blue. Once you go black, you never go back.

Donatella did mometarily retract her claws, adding, "I admire her for her determination, which will hopefully take her to the White House." Not if Barack Obama has anything to say about it!

Elizabeth

I totally agree with the person above saying how all of you seem to have double standards, you are only agreeing with the donatella person because she is saying something nastey about a Clinton. That has got to be it, because that donatella woman? looks like a dinasauers! And if anybody would be honest you'd agree thats a reallllllly ugly female! I don't give a Damn what her last name is, or who where's her clothes, donatella is Fucked-UP in the face. Matter of fact I think she is really a man in drag, Hollywood just kiss her butt so they can get some free clothe's. I know those's movie stars be wanting to throw-up when they have to talk to her face-2face.

winosaurus-rex

Um, Donatella, have you see those elephantine tree trunks that Hillary uses for legs? I don't even want to get into the whole cankle situation she's sporting. Please, Hillary pantsuits! None of us have quite gotten over that picture of you and Bill on the beach without your sarong (which needed to be Birkah-like). We don't need to be subjected to any of this nonsense Donatella is advocating! If Ms. V keeps it up, I'm chaining her tanning bed shut with a double pad lock!

Singy girl

Not only does she have legs like an elephant, she is a dangerous communist who believes the government know hows to use your money better than you do. Beware of this evil witch!

TJ

You should not judge a presidential candidate by what clothes she wears. Hillary is the best choice to undo the mess created by the Republicans these past eight years. I don't hear anyone discussing the Bush wardrobe. There is always a double standard here. Women with brains and power are always a threat to weak, emasculated men. Men of power and brains find her challenging and interesting and really could care less whether she wears trousers, skirts or nothing at all.

kt

Hillary is not a woman with brains -- she's a manipulative, self serving, demeaning, evil, and arrogant liar -- just like G. Bush. There is no difference between the two except what is between their legs.
There needs to be another party in this country. Neither of the current ones work. People need to stop being partisan and use their brains.
And I'm a woman. I will not vote for genitals!

Veronica

Don't mess with Hilary !! she is the best. I loved her , she is a strong women and a role model for everybody. Donatella is f***ing ugly, she is the one who looks like a drag queen (no offend to drag queens). F*** off !!

Laurie R

i absolutely agree w/heidi and tigerlilly. that woman is dangerous and cannot be trusted. the only agenda that matters is her's. i think that she did a lot of underhanded, illegal things the first couple of times in the white house. i personally believe she had a hand in the suicide of the clinton administration attorney vincent foster. the book THE STRANGE DEATH OF VINCENT FOSTER by CHRISTOPHER RUDDY makes an outstanding argument on this. other than that, yes! she has the most horrid cankles i've ever seen this side of buckingham palace!!

Becki

As much as America is a free-country, there are still many people who believe a man should be in control. I feel that this would be a nice change and I am excited to see what she can do to prove others wrong. This is just my opinion and thank you for letting me express it.

Miss Quote

Now, GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie

Hillary's style may be a tad boring,but people don't need political candidates to be fashion icons. Donatella, on the other hand , needs an intervention. Too much collagen,too much tanning,too much bleach! Yeech!

Whatever

Um Hillary is a political figure not a skanky whore who dresses like a 22 year old like Donatella. With her saggy elephant skin dragging all over town she should cover up and dress more her age like Hillary.

ej

Ah, advise from a Versace. She's managed to run the company into the ground, repeatedly pulling back from attempts to go public or partially public (thanks Wall Street Journal) because noone trusts her business acumen and after the Donna Karan debacle.
Ms. Clinton looks just find, and she has hideous calves, so the skirt would be a bad choice (perhaps eating too many of those cookies she loves to bake)..
Also, she's trying to downplay her womanhood and highlight her credentials as a leftist.

Hello Kitty

DV looks like that tan girl muppet.. she has no room to talk about someone else.

glynne1964

I don't care for either Hilary nor Donatella. Note to Donatella, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. You look nasty with your horribly massive collagen lips & skin directly from the tannery. Everytime I see her, I have to REMIND myself that she WANTS to look like that. *shivers at thought*

Hilary, isn't pretty either. Nor do I trust her to run this country. Both are horrible in my book, so they'd probably make decent BFF's! (Can I throw up now?)

LA

Donatella should keep her mouth shut.

Lots of men are afraid of intelligent women like Hillary.

Bush f***ked up this country big time. It is time for a change whether it be Hillary or another candidate.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments