Jay-Z Throws a Coke Party

2/8/2007 3:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ's camera was inside the Coca-Cola launch party for a new Cherry Coke can designed by Jay-Z and Rocawear, and lots of stars in NYC for fashion week were there to celebrate.

Spotted in the Coke party; Diddy, former *NSYNCer J.C. Chasez, Nick Cannon, R&B star Cassie, Wyclef Jean, rapper Fabolous, former boybander Ashley Parker Angel, Jay-Z, and our new official NYC party pal, Cuba Gooding Jr.

Sillyme

I think he'd put his name and face on the roll and tissue of toilet paper if he could make another buck, haha

Richard Liriano

R.O.C., raise your diamonds up!

Mad Balls

Does it come with Dog fur trim ? Dickface . I sure that can of coke was followed with a nose of coke for many there . I heard Beyonce was out in the car ....waiting . Duckfarts .

bethany

I agree with what some people have commented on other sites- This guy is a loser

No More Coke- I'm drinking PEPSI!!

Judith

I wonder if Jz and Friend P. Diddy will be wearing their "DOG FUR COATS? They are part of the GREED IS GOOD PEOPLE.
All these two ugly monsters are, is trash.
It is against the law to wear Dog and Cat fur in america. PRESIDENT CLINTON is the person that passed that bill....

SweetJudith
Freedom Fighter

Kenny Bell

Why is everyone talking bad about Jigga, he doesn't know you, and probably never will. People are just jealous and intimidated by a powerful successful black man. Get a life! For all the poor unknown haters, take a number you're 486,822

Jay- J

I smell haters in the house! You guys should be happy that this man, who was bought up dirt poor, is excelling in life off his God-given talents. If Donald Trump, Martha Stewart, and Oprah can use their names and fame to succeed, then why shouldn't Jay-Z or Diddy for that fact? Buncha Haters!

JayBreazy

DON'T HATE .....................

JayBreazy

DON'T HATE..............IT'S DA R.O.C.

Only in

Trump ,Stewart, and Oprah did not sell dog products. Diddy and Jay Z did.