Medical Examiner to Pick Up Anna's Body - no longer available

2/8/2007 6:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This article has been redirected to Anna Nicole Smith is Dead.

COMMENTS

Indian Woman

Damn, What a shame. My thoughts and prayers are with her little baby girl.

Heather

Such a sad ending to all of this.... at least she is with Daniel... but that poor little girl has lost her brother and her mother before she can even speak.... I sure hope Anna Nicole did not commit suicide, that little girl DannieLynn Hope was depending on her.... just sad... regardless of how odd she was... it is still just really sad.

May you rest in peace Anna.

c'mon now

Jeez you people can be so mean sometimes. Who hasn't had hardships in their life before. I feel bad for her and her daughter. Hopefully Stern didn't have anything to do with this!!

Lori

Just so so sad that someone didn't step in and make her get help after her son died. Just seeing her on tv since you could tell she was all doped up. Feel so bad for her little girl. So sad. So sad.And that lawyer needs to be looked at ,because there is something very very wrong there with him.

Stella

What a waste of what could have been a beautiful life.
Obviously she was a troubled soul.
Who are we to judge a mother who lost her son?

Rest in Peace at last Anna.......

shocked

I would be very curious to know if trim spa contributed to her death. Her years of fluctuating weight, drug usage, diet pill popping, and stress could not have helped her heart much. at least she is with her son now. I feel bad for the little baby. The whole thing since the son died is sooo creepy and weird. something fishy seems to be going on.

Donna

I wasn't a fan of Anna's, and I think the Surpeme Court wasting taxpayer time and money hearing her case reagrding her dead husband's money (ok, we KNOW why she married the guy), but I felt bad for Anna because of all the sycophants that surrounded her after her son died (was murdered, whichever suits you).

I hope the woman finds peace now. I'm really feeling for her daughter.

dom

She is not dead!

bossybitchnc

wow.damn ,i thought she was kind of a lush.but i would never wish death on anyone,at least now maybe she can have peace,............................... i wonder what her lawyer howard k stern will do now that his cash cow is gone ,lets see if he still wants to fight for that baby,that he knows damn well is not his

Dave

Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!
I am just sad for her daughter :-(

S

OMG - I'm so shocked by this news! How crazy is everything that has happened in regards to her life & family in the last few months?? I'm sad for her baby. I guess they'll get the DNA test now 4 sure to find out who will care for her.

Very very sad no matter what anyone thinks or thought of Anna, very sad. I pray for her soul & for her baby.

Jay Z

So sad. RIP

TattleGuy

It's shame she's gone. We were trying to get her to pose for Tattletails.com

Tina

I am in shock. This is so very sad. I hope everyone will be respectful (regardless of their feelings about Anna Nicole) and remember that there is an innocent baby girl who is now without a mother.

Sammie

This is very sad. I wonder if it could be linked to taking diet pills with ephedrine or some other drug that can be taxing on the heart. I feel sad for her daughter that she will only get to speculate on who her mother was. I hope she had her will/estate in order for that young baby's sake.