Medical Examiner to Pick Up Anna's Body - no longer available

2/8/2007 6:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This article has been redirected to Anna Nicole Smith is Dead.

COMMENTS

Rick

ANNA,

LIFE WAS HARD FOR YOU, DIFFICULT AT TIMES. I WISH TO RELAY MY PERSONAL CONDOLENCES TO HER CHILD DANIELYNN, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW YOUR MOTHER, BUT GOD WILL WATCH OVER YOU. GOD BLESS ANNA, HER CHILD. MAY GOD LET YOU REST FROM SUCH A WEARY LIFE. I WILL PRAY FOR DANIELYNN AND HOPE THAT HER LIFE IS MUCH SMOOTHER AND ENJOYABLE.

JayBreazy

REST IN PEACE ANNA ....OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU .. YOU'RE IN A BETTER PLACE NOW AWAY FROM ALL THE HURTFUL/HATEFUL PEOPLE......

pimpin nika

She had reely reeely bigg bresstisusses.

USArmyWife

My first thought was that she was going to do an "Elvis" and just disappear off the public face of the earth. But if the body is there officially, then I am really sad for her and for that poor baby girl who will never be out of the media's eye. Her whole childhood will be a wreck of publicity, legal issues, and haunting questions beloved by the Natl Enquirer set.
Of course she is Birkhead's daughter, no doubt. But with the mansion trouble, death of Daniel, fighting a losing paternity, living a drug-soaked lifestyle and then there are the diet pills, and their lawsuits. I guess she didn't have the insight and personal fortitude to dig her way out of crushing legal troubles; not even on best days what you would call a superior personality, but I loved her. She made meaty outrageous blondes fashionable and was lovable as her simple, white-trashy, rich old sugardaddy strippin self. I feel I have lost a sister. Find peace, darling. I'll remember you always.
Love from another loud meaty outrageous blonde.

TSLW

This is sad, being that she just lost her son, and she had a new baby girl. I can't believe that she is dead. I feel sad for her little girl.

bryanwade

Did she die of stupidity ???

Indian Woman

My thoughts and prayers are with her family and baby girl.

djsiniard

HOW SAD! Everyone should just remember her and her little girl in prayer. I wished she could have made peace with her family before dying. She is at peace now. How tragic. Now Stern will have to answer alot of questions.

Kelly Martin

I think that we should take this time to show some respect. I realize that Anna made her bed really made a mess of things, but think of her daughter and how she is going to feel not having a mother or really a father at this time.

No one is perfect and the laughing my end as She has passed and we need to leave it alone instead of bashing on a dead person.

Do we not have any common sense or morals.

Lola

Stern knew she had a problem.....he should be ashamed for not trying to get her help.

SMol

I cannot even begin to imagin how it would feel if I lost my son. My kids are my world. He died right next to her!!!! I think that would push anyone over the edge. As far as the baby goes, in all reality, she probably never even really knew her mom that well. I pray that who ever ends up with her will give her all the love she deserves. I also pray that Ms. Smith has eternal peace.

chrissy j.

Anna Nicole you will be remembered.. The birth of a daughter then the death of a son... Such a sad sad story... So much trouble and strife, such a beautiful woman.... What a shame.. What a sad sad day. .. Rest in peace... May your family find the srength to get through this hard and devestating time.... You and your family will be in my prayers...

awp

God bless her soul and watch over her daughter.

angela

Man ppl can't wait to throw rocks can they? The FACT is she's gone and there is a baby left without a mother and brother. Wait until all the facts are out before u jump to conclusions......could it be possible u think that she had some bug from the Bahamas and with her body being worn down from all the stress of all the drama that has happened just couldn't handle it?
RIP Anna.....you deserve some peace

Soni

Feel really sorry for her little girls loss.....but could she possibly still be alive and just doing this to get away from all her troubles??? If she is I hope it all works out for her. If not, RIP Anna.