Medical Examiner to Pick Up Anna's Body - no longer available

2/8/2007 6:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This article has been redirected to Anna Nicole Smith is Dead.

COMMENTS

Steve

Billy Bob abd the rest of y'all who keep making hateful comments about Anna Nicole now that she's dead....you all are just pissed ya never got a chance to do her while she was alive. You pervs are all alike. You were probably all bent over by uncles when you were kids. I hope she's cremated because I know sickos like you will be lined up to dig her body outta the grave and stick your 2 inch winkies in poor Anna. Freaks.

phil

Everyone should be truly ashamed of themselves. I've never seen more ignorant people in my entire life. You don't know what happened, you don't know what she went through and how can you have NO regard for another human life. Maybe - all of you pieces of sh*t should re-evaluate your own selves because I am positive that the people making these awful comments are extremely far from perfect. I truly believe those type of feelings are unhealthy and what goes around comes around.

BERNADINE

ANNA HAD SOME SERIOUS MENTAL ISSUES LIKE ALOT OF US DO BUT WON`T ADMIT. IT IS NOT AN EASY THING TO GO THROUGH EITHER. SHE WENT THROUGH HELL. DON`T JUDGE HER IF YOU HAVE NEVER SUFFERED FROM DEPRESSION OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF MENTAL ILLNESS.IT IS A VERY HARD THING TO GO THROUGH.

Kathie Gunn

Wow!! How sad is it when people belittle others for there own GAIN. She was a human and had children and family. It is sad when others can only be criticle and not realize we AAL make mistakes.. EVEN YOU!!!@

pillbox

This really saddened me when I heard. I really feel for that poor baby girl, and the life she will not get to have because of to whom she was born. With all the publicity that some of these stars are getting for going to "rehab" for silling reasons, not one of Anna's "friends" or Howard had the balls to make her go get help. Instead, like alot of celebs these days, they spin it every direction except for the direction of saving these peoples lives. I am very hurt and confused by the turn our society has taken, we are going down and going down fast.

Patty

HKS = PRISONER TO BE

Angie

There are reports that she'd been having flu-like symptoms and a high fever for 2 days. I dunno...combine that with a few drugs to supress breathing and what you get is.....well....dead.

Janelle

This is so sad. She was so pressured from all the death of her son, media, this paternity suit - I think it was too much for her. I hope that she is rememberred in a better light than the media tried to portray her in. She was a survivor and when she was struck in the heart - like any warrior she fell. I hope she rests in peace. God bless you Anna.. you were a beautiful woman.

Jennifer Scott

Wow, can't believe it! What a shock, I'm sure her family is just devasted. How sad, I hope she is with her son now. I feel for the baby,I didn't always agree with her decisions but she does deserve peace now. RIP Anna Nicole.

Hal R. Hosfeld

I bet Tom Cruise is next.

hope

I cannot believe that you all are talking like you are. There is something wrong with america and its people if when someone passes you feel like you have the right to speak like that about them. Shame on all of you. There is an ammount that you respect anyone who passes. All of you making such lewd and disgusting comments have no morals or personal values.

As to the Family of Anna Nicole, may God be with you in your time of need and know that she is now in a better place without pain and grief. I am sad for your loss. Take care fo yourselves and treasure that little one who has been left behind.

Pat

I feel Anna died months ago. When Daniel died...so did she.
In every interview I saw recently, it showed how sad and empty she was. It is unfortunate that her little girl won't have her mother growing up. Although Daniel had drug issues as an adolescent, he had a happy childhood because of her.
This is such a sad ending to a sad life.

Gary

This is a tragedy. Well done Howard, first you get Anna hooked on happy pills to pull the wool over her eyes. Then you get rid of the the son and now her. I hope thatthe truth comes out about you and what you have been plotting all the way along!!!! All this to gain from her!

Gary

Hi Emma, how's Gordon today inthe wake of this news :-(

Ruthie

It's a crying shame not only is a poor Mother deceased and the same poor Mother had to face losing her 1st born, but to have you nasty people say such nasty things about a woman you don't even know, nor did you ever know. At least put your jealousy (and jealosy it is, since none of you are pretty like her, rich like her and famous like her) aside and say a silent prayer for her to rest in peace.

Shame Shame, He knows your names!

Good-day, (Green with envy, People)