Spice Girls Are Back Together!

2/8/2007 1:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Posh, Baby and Ginger regrouped last night ... but the Spices were only sprinkled for dinner.

Victoria Beckham, Emma Bunton and Geri Halliwell had paparazzi going nuts last night in London, where the UK's most famous girlbanders dropped into Nobu for a bite.

It's safe to say the girls weren't there to discuss "Spice World 2."

PN

I think that was nice for 3 of the Spice Girls' members to make a rare appearance for dinner. Maybe to recall old times as well as talk about the present and future. They look fabulous today. I don't think that they'll reunite to record a new song or album. They knew that their time in music had expired and they broke up respectaly. Victoria Beckham still looks HOT today! She's known to wear the most glamorous fashions. And as for comment #4, if the Spice Girls were to reunite, the Pussycat Dolls need to get off the stage, because Spice would pull off a hotter live show, live band and set than PCD!

Whatever

Must be a slow news day.

Christine

I LOVE THE SPICE GIRLS!!! WOOOT! I WANT THEM TO GET BACK TOGETHER SO BAD!

christine

They eat dinner?

Emily

Wow, do you have any idea how many teener boppers' hopes were raised up and then dashed by that little blurp? Poor things

Jim

The Spice Girls should get back together...they would sooooo kick the Pussycat Dolls A**es!

Jay

i'll tell you what i want, what i really really want
is to see and hear the spice girls again..they made good music...
good pop music is forever...this 53-year-old turned his son onto the
spice girls music among other artists a few years ago AFTER they
broke up .... and he probably would like to hear more ...I would...!

Alison

Yeah! go spice girls! lol. baby was always my favorite. she is still so pretty! posh always kind of creeped me out. shes weird looking. hottie bekham should have gone for baby spice!!!