Larry Birkhead: "My tears are endless"

2/9/2007 11:29 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead and Anna Nicole SmithLarry Birkhead, one of the men claiming to be the father of Anna Nicole Smith's daughter Dannielynn, is speaking out on the death of his former lover.

In a message on his blog, larrybirkhead.net, Birkhead wrote:

"Chance brought us together, our love couldn't keep us apart. We loved, we laughed, we shared a connection that couldn't be broken, regardless of the challenges. I loved her in life and I will love her long after...

Our daughter, Dannnielynn is a constant reminder of the love we shared and the life that we desired...

My heart is broken, my tears are endless. She called me her angel, I called her my sweet potato, and every night before we went to sleep, she made me say to her...........'GOODNIGHT MY SWEET ANNA BABY'

ANNA NICOLE SMITH
1967-2007"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Betty

For a 39 year old woman, she had more on her plate than most people will ever have or know. Larry Birkhead has been claiming paternity since day one, in life and in death. For those of you thinking that he wants money, think again. There are many of you who have suggested that Stern has something to do with the deaths, there has to be some truth to that as there are too many coincidences, even if he wasn't in the same room, he was the provider and there will come a day when he gets his day in court. Right now there are too many more pressing issues, the first should be, getting that baby away from him, even if it means having the baby be with a guardian ad litem as there are dangers, even if there is no definitive proof YET. If he knows that he is not the father, he is capable of God only knows what. Meanwhile, her mother should be ashamed of herself and her sister is already writing a book. If anyone watched one of ANS' last interviews she was upset because she had dreams that her son was having a hard time "crossing over", if she was fascinated by Marilyn Monroe, maybe she took her own life, most insurance policies will not pay out if there is suicide involved. The Broward M.E. office already has the tentative toxicology reports and the judge probably has some ideas of what they are. His main concern is the child as it should be.

Betty

Christopher, with all due respect, why do you come on here to judge people for expressing their opinions. In case you have NOT noticed, this is a blog, a place for people to express. You have commented more than once about other people expressing their opinions, maybe you need to move on?

To the MOM and LARRY BIRHEAD aka: The REAL GOLD DIGGERS

As for the Birth Mother of Anna your a piece of shit that shouldn't have ONE say in ANY decision of her life. And do you really think that she would want to rest in Texas? When HER son is in the Bahama's?
And PSSSSSSSSST. Larry BIRKFUCK, as Maury would say: YOU ARE NOT THE DADDY , so just give it up.
And to Howard Stern YOU are the ONLY one who really ever stood by her through thick and thin and DESERVE EVERYTHING!
RIP, Anna Nicole Marshall STERN

NANCY

LARRY BIRKHEAD DIDNT USE HIS HEAD. HE PUSHED ANNA NICOLE TOO FAR AFTER THE BIRTH AND DEATH OF HER KIDS. HE IS THE BLAME IF ANYONE FOR THE STRESS SHE WAS PUT THROUGH. STOP THE BASHING OF HOWARD AND TAKE A LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE. THIS GUY THREATENED ANNA BEFORE SHE FLEW TO THE BAHAMAS . IT IS ALL ABOUT HER INHERITANCE FROM THE OTHER OLDER HOWARD. THE JUDGE PRESIDING OVER THIS CASE IS GIVING EVERYONE A CHANCE TO COLLECT OFF HER ESTATE. HE IS A DEMENTED SICK PIECE OF WORK. A GROWN WOMAN OVER 40 NEED TO BE PUT TO REST WHERE HER HUSBAND TO BE WAS TOLD AND HAD PLOTS PAID FOR. WHAT GIVES ANYONE THE RIGHT TO MAKE AN ESTATE BUY OTHER PLOTS ONCE YOU DIE BECAUSE THEY HIRE AN ATTORNEY? SHAME ON THE COURT AND SHAME ON LARRY BIRKHEAD AND THAT LOUD MOUTH ATTORNEY HE HIRED WHO NEVER WINS ANYTHING BUT DOES ALOT OF TALKING. ANNA REST IN PEACE! HOWARD , I HOPE THE LORD GIVES YOU THE STRENGTH TO CARRY ON ANNA S WISHES WITH SO MANY PEOPLE PREJUDGING THIS SITUATION. JEALOUSY AND GREED DO STRANGE THINGS TO PEOPLE ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE IS A DEATH. MY DEEPEST SYMPATHY TO YOU AND THE BABY. STAY STRONG .

jane

If in the end Howard Stern is not the father I think he should go to jail for what he has done to Danny Lynn. I did'nt know that when Anna died he got promoted to GOD. He is refusing the right of that baby to be with her birth father. Why does everyone keep asking "why won't Howard allow the baby to get a DNA test ?" HELLO Where did common sense go ? Bravo to Judge Judy and Glenn Beck . The only ones I've seen on T.V. in the last week to make any sense what so ever. Even the lawyers on Court T.V. are saying I need to see proof. You have all the proof you need. His refusal to allow that baby the DNA is proof. How many of you are willing to bet Howard Stern is the father? That's what I thought. To all you guys out there, this should be a wake up call? Jane

Camille

This whole situation is so tragic. But Daniellynn deserves (and should be) with her biological father. In my personal opinion, it's LB. He was saying that he thought he was the father long before Anna died. And, both Anna and Howard were refusing a DNA test, which makes me believe that they did have something to hide. If they really knew who the child's father was, then what's the problem with saying, "Hey, you dumbass, this is my daughter and here's the DNA test to prove it!"

They need to get the DNA test over A.S.A.P. If Howard isn't Danie's father, he has no right to have custody of her, despite whether she's a citizen of the Bahamas or not. She needs to be with her TRUE father, whomever that may be.

Jackie Gaston

If Larry Birkhead is the father of this child, I hope he will do the right thing and accept a settlement with the Marshall estate for his child. No one needs 500 million to be happy, in fact, the child would probably be happier without the baggage that comes along with the money. (look at Paris and others in her gang) Raising her to be a responsible citizen would be priceless, and would show really what kind of person that Larry Birkhead can be. If he is not the father (Lord, please help that baby girl, gold diggers all around).

Rainbow

Watching Nancy Grace. There were 7 Life insurance- paid up policies on Anna. Daniel was the bene, but Daniel is dead. HOWARD is secondary on the 7 policies. My gut is turning..

cashmere

He is so upset and heartbroken he has time during his fierce fight for his daughter to post messages to his devoted public?

Fed up

Sweet Heavens have these people ever heard of dignity or grieving privately. They are making this poor girls death as sad and tacky as they have made her life.

Michael Richards

this pathetic piece of sh*t never loved that whore...hes claiming this paternity sh*t for big money. And that Howard Stern creep is the one constant in both deaths of anna and daniel. I say lock Stern' s ass up and send him to a federal pound me in the ass prison and put this bastard on welfare.

Sara

Regardless of his intention for posting that - he deserves the opportunity to find out if the baby is his and it is DISGUSTING that they won't let that happen.

It's DISGUSTS me that an innocent infants life is up in arms while the adults fight about it. GIVE THE DAMN PATERNITY TEST ALREADY! GIVE THIS MAN HIS DAUGHTER!

Reine

I feel sorry for him because I think he's the real father. The DNA test is going to be taken from Nicole because, otherwise, it will be forever lost. I just hope no judge is going to stop the DNA test. If he is her father, he has the right to raise her.

Swilson

Why the hell did he write "made me say", instead of something more endearing....please! If he really loved her, he wouldn't have gone public with the paternity suit. He would have kept it private. What a jackass!!!

jen