Only in America! Don King Holding Presser on Anna

2/9/2007 3:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that legendary boxing promoter Don King is holding a press conference at his office in Deerfield Beach, Fla. to discuss the death of Anna Nicole Smith.
Anna Nicole Smith, Don King
Our sources say that King will discuss his experience with Anna during a recent boxing match she attended at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel.

Sweet

This is better than my soap Opera's right now. Poor Anna had too many bad people around her that just wanted her fame or money.

STACIE

number 9 i think your right! i do believe its larrys baby!! you can tell he truly does love her to this day. and i pray that he is the father. He is the only sane one out of them all, well atleast the ones we know about so far!

C-dog

This is a job for the Maury Povich Show. Only Maury can determine who is the baby-daddy!!

James

Dottie, when you pass out, please don't fall on me. LOL This shit is breaking faster than I can read. THE CIRCUS HAS COME TO TOWN. What an unbelievable tragedy.

Dottie

Who's next?! Gary Colemna, Screech or maybe Andy Dick!!!!

Captain Tina

its pretty sad what people will do to get a spot in the limelight... STOP USING A TRAGIC UNFORTUNATE DEATH TO FURTHER YOURSELVES!!! Its sick!

Me

If Don King's going to jump in on this, then Jessie Jackson can't be too far behind. And remember, he's already had a baby outside his marriage.

Only in

How Moronic, This killer down in Florida with his partner OJ Simpson. Some where theres a story there.?? MMmm

ace

It appears that none of these people publicly wanted to acknowledge her when she was alive, it's hard to believe what people will do for their 15 minutes of fame.
What can he possibly say about seeing her at the boxing match, she didn't feel good? apparently not, she's dead.

Claudine

Why is it that all of the rats are crawling out of the wood work. First her Mom and sister that she hasn't talked to in over 10 years and now this. It's like they want their 15 minutes of fame, I don't think they really care. If they did where have they been the last 10 years. Makes me sick

Miapocca

I didnt watch all of Anna show but she mostly seemed lost , and genuine in her own way...Howard was ALWAYS there by her side, and she knew he was goign nowhere..that man has done a lot and put up wiht a lot ot earn her trust...he could write a sensational book and make money, yet he stayed by her side even through her worst moments. I doubt he had anythign to do with her death......

She must have had a really messed up upbringing to behave the way she did on teh sow, it was like watching a train wreck ane the people she was close to was HOward and her Son. everyone else came and went...it was like a little girl stunted emotionally, she coudl get whats she wanted....fame still didnt give her what she craves adn teh sad thing was that she did not know what she craved...her story was sad, and I feel bad for the baby and Howard...I dont beleive for a second that Howard even had the guts to kill her, she more or less wore the pants in the triad they had.

Momma

Dottie, please have a family member close by when you pass out.
Eden, we always poured salt on the slugs. It works.

Man Law:
PLEASE change the "fifteen minutes of fame" to five.

Seriously

Don King? COME ON NOW.
Next it will be Jesse (I'm Everywhere) Jackson.

cindy01

I agree with #1 comments.Its sickning the way people are trying to get there 15 mins.Let the poor lady R.I.P.!!!

Dottie