Rosie on Anna Nicole: "LOOSE CHANGE"?

2/9/2007 1:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After an eerie rant on yesterday's "The View" slamming Anna Nicole Smith, Rosie O'Donnell took to her blog today and characterized the starlet's death as ... loose change?
Rosie's puzzling blog entry on Anna Nicole.
On rosie.com, O'Donnell reprinted what appears to be the headlines taken from the Drudge Report, where coverage of Anna Nicole's death has been the top story since yesterday, and added a line of her own -- "LOOSE CHANGE." It's unclear whether O'Donnell was referring to Anna Nicole herself or -- more likely -- her own inclusion in the Drudge headlines.

Speaking of yesterday's "View" rant, Rosie, in a case of deeply unfortunate timing, declared her disdain for Anna Nicole and her suspicion of drug use by the former Playmate -- just hours before her death. Today's "View" was previously taped, so Ro won't have a chance to speak out again til Monday.

Through her rep, Rosie tells TMZ that the death of Anna Nicole is "unbearably tragic."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Hollie

I really do not like Rosie, she is always saying things that I do not agree with and I think she is so annoying. I felt unusually sad when I heard about ANS, I mean yeah she was freaking crazy but holy shit could you imagine living in that womans mind. She was a mess, but I nor you know what she went threw in her life, judging by her personality I don't think it was pretty. I hope ANS can now have the peace that we all deserve. Speaking of peace I could not help but feel bad for Rosie after reading everyones comments. I mean yeah she is annoying and rude but she is a real person, I know if I was her and I logged on here and read all these hurtful comments it would be really hard. Imagine all these people hating you and they have never even met you, what a drag. I'm still not a Rosie fan, but I aim going to start cutting her a little more slack because she too has a heart that can be broken and a broken heart is a bitch as we all know.

sandy

the horrible thing for me is that anna nicole is still decomposing in a morgue in hollywood , florida.....they have enough dna to test from now till eternity- please bury this human being......as for rosie, she,s not always wrong or right....but the majority of people thrive on the sorrows of others, love the drama---media news, papers, magazines,,,,money, money, money.....rosie signs off with peace out,,,,i say live and let live, be the best you can be, and worry about your own.................sandy

michelle

How much more evidence do we need to see what a low class, poor example of a human being Rosie really is? Every time she opens her big mouth, trash just spills out. I can't believe people are defending Rosie stating that she's just saying what we're all thinking about ANS and that it was just bad timing!!. No shit it's bad timing. It's always bad timing when you're crushing someone's
spirits with your downright mean words especially when they're at their lowest point in life as a result of their beloved child's sudden and tragic death. I don't smoke. I don't drink and I don't do drugs. But if I should become an alcoholic or a drug addict because I'm trying to drown out the immense pain of losing a child, then just sue me. Don't add insult to injury by defending Rosie with poor excuses! I'm no fan of Trump but I have to agree with him when he said Rosie is just plain ugly inside as well as out. It's time Barbara Walters wake up
and realize what a low life Rosie really is and just fire her. I used to like the View but not anymore. Not with that mean, disgusting animal still there!

opium

just read your own posts ,there is so much information out there about ans and rosie ,yet you just pick and choose what you want not objective ,may anna nicole rest in peace and I hope they get the dna of the baby so she knows who her real father is ,and hopefully the courts will make the right decision as to who really should take care of her ,Larry B ,was trying to get this long before all this happened ,I think he has the childs best interest at heart and there is no guarantee that she will inherit any money

Helldorado

Rosie is just an angry bull dyke.
It's as simple as that.

Ally

Where do we start with Rosie? Where do we start with Anna? In both cases both CELEBRITIES know that all eyes are on them when they do or say something outrageous. That of course is their choice to make. In my humble opinion, death is forever, and it tends to leave all of us with nothing to say in the end. Speaking badly of one person could lead to tons of regret down the road? For both of these ladies, it is tragic. One dies and leaves behind a sad mess for wanna be celebrities to take advantage of their 15 minutes of controversy and shame. Really that is all it is. Vergie who could care less about a grandson nor a daughter,Howard, a partner, who I believe in the eyes of this country was a common law husband fighting for what he believes to be his... that beautiful baby Danielynn... as for Rosie, she is entitled to opinions, after all, we have sat and listened to this woman, that is why she is back on tv. She has done good, she has done bad, but no matter what, Rosie really should be careful of what is said because once you are gone, you cannot take back the ugliness. It takes a lifetime to build a reputation and one a second to lose it... and that would be forever as well. People don't forget. Maybe this will serve as a reminder to Rosie, think before you speak, speak with careful words, not brutality and never regret comments you make after all, you are no stranger to bashing, no stranger to cruelty as you have mentioned on your Rosie show and on The View!

amanda needham

i think its absolutley disgusting what is happening over anna nichole.firstly may i add paternity should be first and foremost in this case of that poor little girl.she needs a steady homelife and at least one natural living parent.secondly anna should be buried with dignity that poor girl was a torchured soul and should be left to rest in peace.forget any lawsuit now both marshal and anna are dead so leave the money alone for his family.then you will see all these golddiggers crawl back in there holes when they know there is no money to be add.has for that old coffin dodger zsa zsa gabors poor excuse for a husband he should go and jump in front of the nearest train the stupid old fart.god what a dickhead he is.in all anna should go back home to her mum who gave birth to her so she can be buried in peace and little dannilyn given to her granma so she can be around her mothers family and get to know all about her mother instead of reading newspaper crap and made up stories of her has she is growing up. i am from england and this case is disgusting.no doubt $ signs are clanging like there,s no tomorrow.

joanne coyle

I have to comment on the remarks in comment #56, stating that all gays go to hell, and that they better get saved. I asume this person is claiming to be saved and a Christian. This is what I have to say.

It is words like yours that cause people like Rosie to rant against Christians. We, as Christians are supposed to be a light onto the world, showing the love of God through Jesus Christ, encouraging those that don't know Him to come to Him. Who wants a God represented by words like yours?????Jesus didn't condemn the adultress, He forgave her and told her to sin no more. It is the sin, not the person that should be addressed, and this needs to be done in a Christ-like manner.

Peace through Christ.

And remember....We ALL are sinners falling short of the glory of God, you and me included and if it weren't for God's love none of us would be saved. Christians have a responsibility to represent the love God has for all of mankind.

kathy houser

As an addiction professional, I think that it is pretty obvious that Anna Nicole was not the only addict in that partnership. Howard Stern always looks stoned with his glazed over eyes.

She probably brought him down with her as so often happens in addiction. It's the old "if you can not beat them, join them!"

I believe that Howard truly loved Anna but they were both addicts so their actions made no sense- because active addiction destroys judgement and the ability to reason.

This tragedy is a picture of the addicted family unit.

truthfully yours

The View obviously wants Rosie to always be in the news with her sick and nasty comments. At least it gives them free publicity. The View is not a quality show like it used to be. Rosie has ruined it with her low class behavior. She is a scumbag, and that must be the way the View likes it. If they lose viewers like me, I guess they make it up with Rosie fans....obviously a breed unto themselves.

John R

Rosie is a piece of shit

Angelbaby

Everyone complains about Rosie and her "mouth" and her comments......why not boycott the "VIEW"? Maybe when their ratings fall, Ms. Walters will have the courage to see that Rosie is not a welcomed addition. Ms. O'Donnel has the right to her opionin (s)....so place the heat where it belongs......send a clear message to Barbara Walters and ABC to make the change.

BARBARA HORTON

SOMEDAY ROSIE WILL HAVE A LOVED ONE ON DRUGS AND HOPEFULLY THEY WONT DIE BUT WONDER HOW SHE WILL FEEL WHEN SOMEONE GETS ON TV AND TALKS ABOUT THEM AS THOUGH THEY WERE NOTHING!! ANS WAS A LONELY SAD PERSON AND ITS TRAGIC THAT HER DEATH ENDED THE WAY IT DID. WHEN SOMEONE ACTS LIKE ANS, THERES A REASON, I FEEL SHE WAS HIDING HER PAIN INSIDE BY HER LAUGHTER AND HER DRINKING/DRUGGING. I THINK WHAT IS SO BAD IS THE WAY HER MOTHER NOW ACTS LIKE SHHE LOVES HER SO MUCH AND WANTS DANNIELYNN BUT ALL SHE REALLY WANTS IS THE MONEY. HERE IS THE REAL PATHEIC PERSON, NOT ANNA

Joanne

I think Rosie was fine about Anna s death when she stated it was tragic and for years everyone knew Anna had addiction problems and did nothing. Rosie is very honest about her own sexuality and weight issues, more than alot of people in the public eye.

Barbie

DOES ANYONE NOTICE HOW MUCH NICER, CALMER, FUNNIER THE VIEW HAS BEEN THESE LAST FEW DAYS WHILE ROSIE WAS GONE. IT WAS ACTUALLY A SANE SHOW WHERE EVEN BARBARA ALLOWED THE GUEST HOSTS TO ASK A QUESTION.

DID YOU HEAR THAT OPRAH DISSED ROSIE ON HER RADIO SHOW? BILL AND BARBARA WILL NOT LET US DOWN. ROSIE WILL BE GONE SOON JUST LIKE TRUMP SAID. THIS WAY SHE WILL HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO BLOG. YES, TAKE CARE OF THE CHILDREN WITH HER GAY, FAT SELF.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments