WTF?! Zsa Zsa's Husband Says He Might Be Dannielynn's Dad!

2/9/2007 3:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Prince Frederick von Anhalt, 64, husband of actress Zsa Zsa Gabor, tells the AP that he had a decade-long affair with Anna Nicole Smith and that he might be the father of her 5-month old daughter, Dannielynn.
Anna Nicole Smith and the Fredrick von Anholt and Zsa Zsa Gabor
Prince Frederick von Anhalt tells the Associated Press, "If you go back from September, she wasn't with one of those guys, she was with me." He says he will file a lawsuit if custody of Dannielynn is turned over to Stern or Birkhead.

If Prince von Anhalt is the father, that makes Dannielynn the step great aunt of Paris Hilton!

The 90-year-old Zsa Zsa and von Anhalt have been married for over 20 years, her longest marriage.

zipprbabi

Stay tuned: More trousersnakes to come crawling out of the woodwork.
Just more evidence that ANS was used and manipulated.....RIP

anthony

even in death she can still create a fascination and chaos i wonder what zsa zsa is doing right now? probably throwing her royal jewels at him hahaha

n c

I think the baby is a one night stand and even she doesnt remember who the baby is- that is why she asked many men to put their name on the birth certificate- finally Howard helped her out -because he was her private lawyer and good friend- she was very promiscuous and this is what happens-

gingergirl

To #26 - I guess I'm crazy too, The main reason that I wish that LB is not the father is, that his lawyer won't be getting any of Anna's money. As for LB, he seems to be a good guy.

Miapocca

Howard certainly was keeping lots of secrets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hoep he is gathering teh press clipping for Dannie lynn coming of age..........................

repost

How pathetic the woman is dead and they still won't let her rest. Ron Rale,Howard now this . All of you have her blood on your hands you pushed her to this and now you still want to ride on her shirt tails and make more money off her. And you expect people to respect her? How dare you . Keeping her on ice now as she did with Daniel yeah that's very big of you all drag out your 15 min. of fame a little longer there Ron you'll soon need a new client just as Howie will now need one.

If you cared for her at all you would do the right thing get this test done and let the chips fall where they may. Next thing you know Mr. Gibson will come forward to claim to be the father.

I hope that money never comes into anyone's possession Lord knows that's why you all are doing this you greedy Sob's.

Larry hang in there you will get the results you need soon.

Also Mark from ET is now saying he was invited to attend Vickie Lynn's and Howies wedding on the 23 rd of Feb. Their you have it their admission that they were not legally married. She probably killed herself to keep from being married to Howie.

lili

WHAT A CREEP!

gold diggers attract other gold diggers...

.:coquin:.

#12 READER, YOU ARE CONFUSING G. Ben Thompson WITH THIS PRINCE GUY.
I HOPE DANNIELYNN NEVER 'GOOGLES' HER NAME WHEN SHE'S OLDER. BESIDES IF HOWARD GETS AWAY WITH NOT DOING THE DNA TEST, DOESN'T HE THINK SHE WILL GROW UP SOMEDAY AND JUST DO IT HERSELF? GIMMIE A BREAK! SOME SECRETS CAN'T BE HIDDEN FOREVER. WHAT A MESS!|

CMora

Oh yuck I just read where the "prince" wanted to adopt Anna but Zsa wouldn't let him.
The Bitch!

Brandywho??

This is unbelievable!!! Who else is the daddy? This is horrible!!

Miapocca

Zsa Zsa is 90...therefore cannot hear or speak well anyway...besides the husand in 67...he needed someone to tend to his seual needs, seems Anna really does like old men..............hope Aston and Demi can see whats in their future......ahhah

100

OMG!! He is the biggest golddigger! He isnt even a real prince! He bought his title!

THE ninth and presumably final husband of Zsa-Zsa Gabor has told how he is swimming in money - but unable to enjoy it.

The Hungarian-born actress and socialite is confined to a wheelchair after a car crash in Hollywood several years ago followed by a stroke in 2005.

Her husband, Frederic Prinz von Anhalt, told the German magazine Stern: "I have three Bentleys, two Rolls-Royces, eight golden watches, four dozen horses. Since the stroke, my wife uses four out of the 47 rooms in our villa. There is nothing here any more that interests me.

"I have everything; double of most things. All I do is push my wife around in a wheelchair and look after her. I am so terribly bored."

He went on: "I am a trustee. My wife owns houses and firms worth around $300 million. And, as I am the only one around here who can think clearly, I have full powers of attorney.

"If she wants to write a cheque today, she has to ask me. I am swimming in money and I can't enjoy it."

Mr von Anhalt, who is in his 60s, said a sense of duty made him stay with Gabor at the home they share in Bel Air, California.

Asked if he loved her, he replied: "I wanted a Hollywood star; she wanted a prince. That was the deal. But when one lives with someone for 20 years ... I won't leave her alone."

Mr von Anhalt was born Robert Lichtenberg, the son of a German policeman. He bought his title of prince after being adopted by a bankrupt daughter-in-law of the last kaiser.

He recognises how good life has been to him, materially, since marrying Gabor.

He said: "Everything I have, I have through my wife. She pushed me so hard it made me sick; dragged me around meeting four US presidents, bought me everything that I wanted. Do you believe she didn't know the kind of man she was marrying? My wife parted from eight men. Why I am still there? Because I am not like her other men."

He went on: "Naturally, I wanted money and society. I got the title to make a career and get myself up out of the muck."

But the United States has bored him. He said: "Whenever my wife dies, I am off. Here in America, I have no friends, no fun. It makes me sick. Here it is like a third-world country. One can only live in Europe."

There is some doubt as to Gabor's age, but she is thought to be 89 or 90. Mr von Anhalt is named in her last will - a bone of contention with Francesca Hilton, the daughter from her marriage to the hotel magnate Conrad, of whom Gabor once said: "Conrad Hilton was very generous to me in the divorce settlement. He gave me 5,000 Gideon Bibles."

The feud between Ms Hilton and Mr von Anhalt was renewed last year when he and her mother sued her for allegedly forging Gabor's signature on a loan on the star's home and stealing "millions". Mr von Anhalt claims Ms Hilton is afraid of being left nothing when her mother dies. She counters by saying: "He is in it for the money."

In a previous interview, Mr von Anhalt said: "Francesca is afraid something is going to happen to her mother one day, and her husband is in the last will. She can't take that. She always comes for a handout to her mother. She always wants money, money, money, money."

He told Stern that the life of his wife - famous for her pithy quotes such as, "I'm a great housekeeper. I get divorced. I keep the house" and "I want a man who's kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?" - is to be turned into a movie with heiress Paris Hilton in the lead role.

This article: http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=458582006

Last updated: 24-Mar-06 10:58 GMT

hahah what a joke i dont believe it!

jmd

I always thought there might be a different father than just the 2 candidates,so it will be interesting when the truth comes out,but the only think that the husband of Zsa has is Alz....

James

There's a man in Chicago who is rumored to be the babydaddy! Stay tuned, the train may have wrecked, but the circus is comin' to town, complete with clowns.

.:coquin:.

NOT TO SOUND RUDE, BUT GEES, I AM THINKING I WOULD KILL MYSELF TOO IF THIS WAS THE MESS I MADE OF MY LIFE!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!