Who's My Daddy? -- It's Michael Jackson!

2/10/2007 5:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

These are Michael Jackson's children, Prince Michael, Paris, and Prince Michael II (aka Blanket).

It's not over, check out these other galleries!

COMMENTS

Ashley

To paula jones, you're an ignorant ass. That comment was not called for. It is sad that people like you still exist. And you should watch what you say, because your mouth might get you hurt one day. But, then again you might not even talk like that around other people. You made the comment because you know that no one knows who you are. All of the children are cute in there own way.

kelly

How dare you say such things about Hiedi's baby.........only narrow minded pricks like your self would make a statement of such horror.....Paula Jones you are a bitch and probably not even a good one and I hope one day if not already you have children who look like the back of a hippo's ass..............also if you don't have any restraint or if you can't control your big mouth then stay off of here you racist bastard

ManBearPig Huntress

What am I allowed to say about Janice Dickinson's daughter that won't get me flamed...wow...I mean...wow....

It's kind of hilarious to me that people get so bent out of shape when people talk about children being ugly, but as soon as they turn 18 - ALL BETS ARE OFF! LOL!

SICK IGNORANCE

I love you SOS. You said it all. Paula Jones only post it to make someone upset. Let's don't let that happen on a day like today. It's Sunday and it's God's day. Let's live in peace at least today. Monday, she's a BITCH!

BAP Barbie

Response to Paula Jones: How dare you? You're entitled to your opinion about the looks of these kids but honestly the "Negro" comment was totally inappropriate and disrespectful. You're a racist and you need to grow the hell up. You're not better than any "Negro." You really need to go and check yourself.

Kasey

In my opinion, little boys should look like little boys. Why don't they cut their hair? It's not like they can't afford it or find the time.

Isn't "Z" absolutely adorable?

Anne

Hey there miss Paula Jones....ever think your racist and pathetic little comments should be kept to yourself? Heidi's baby looks like it 's black because...how about this genius, daddy's black, ahhhh. If I had my way we would meet. You LOSER!!!!

Anne

I still can't believe how much of a loser Paula Jones is. Do you even have any friends? God knows if you have any kids and if you do God help them for having a loser of a mother like you. LOSER! LOSER! LOSERRRRR!.
p.s If anyone knows the whereabouts of Paula "the loser" let me know, I'd like to knock the B%t*h out. Thanks

ManBearPig Huntress

Hey Anne, you must be housing a little porch monkey yourself to get so bent out of shape. I'm sorry you had sex with a blue gum, but maybe you should've used some birth control. Most towns have a free clinic, ya know.

CAW

Tom and Katie's baby is soooo adorables as well all these other kids. How can someone say that about a child? People are pathetic!!!

Sarah

Paula Jones needs to reconsider her comments. How dare you call that beautiful bi-racial baby a monkey? You're obviously incredibly ignorant and unfortunately people like you are not en vogue anymore. Please, take your white sheets and burning crosses back to 1876, children like that gorgeous boy are the future of our world. Only backwater hicks don't realize that we will all be part of the golden race; "white" people will be few and far between. Have you had trouble understanding me? I'm sure that you can only comprehend monosyllabic phrases spoken very slowly.

ManBearPig Huntress

Well, Sarah, you're right about one thing. Whites WILL become few and far between because there are so many uneducated jungle bunnies creating more and more "baby mamas" that the whites won't be able to keep up with the population, what with us only having one or two children at a time. Even the white trash hicks with 12 children in a one-room house can't keep up with the blacks' never-ending stream of bastard children, sucking the life out of the whites as our taxes go up and up to pay for the food stamps and welfare checks of all these illegitimate little porch monkeys whose "baby mamas and baby daddys" won't get a job. But don't worry! That "golden race" is going to grow up to create the largest pool of crack dealers and rappers the world has ever known!

Nice scenario, Sarah - thanks for depressing the sh*t out of me.

Ashley

To truth or die you are also an ignorant ass. Racist people like you make me sick. By your comments you must think that you are better than other people. You didn't use your real name because you are a coward. You and paula jones need to hook up because both of you are stupid.

CAW

To Truth or Die

How the hell do you get all of that out of a pic of a mixed baby(that is adorable by the way). I do somewhat agree when it comes to "trash" taking advantage of our system and wasting all of our tax dollars that us working ppl have to pay, but that is going a lil to far. There are all kinds of ppl taking advantage of the system, not just blacks.

Marissa

Heidi Klum has issues! Is it an attention thing? Here sons look just like her!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments