Howard Cashes in on Anna's Death

2/11/2007 5:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There's a huge buzz going on among people connected with Anna Nicole who are outraged over the fact that Howard K. Stern sat down with "Entertainment Tonight" for an exclusive interview just days after her death. The inside scoop is that Stern was paid a bundle for the interview, which will air during the all-important sweeps period. The sit-down has created enormous bitterness among some people in Anna Nicole's inner circle.

Libby

I think Patricia (Message #10) must be Howard K. Stearn's sister.

Wicked

Howard K. Smith is a cold hearted, cold blooded Killer of two people, Daniel and myself. Dannielynn is next. Somebody put my baby in protective custody immediately and kill this Mo Fo today.

Wicked

Sarah with Issues, people are really fvcking sick of your posts. Drink the kool-aid.

My two cents

I forgot to add in my last post that I had the opportunity to watch a piece on ANS yesterday on television. The story goes on to show how her early breast implants caused her much pain because of infections, etc. and that is where she started with the "pain" meds. This went on for years obviously. Early interviews on ANS shows a sober and coherent ANS, however, over time the interviews showed a very different ANS...completely out of sorts and obviously very high. Her depressions started to show. All the medications she took, legal or not took its toll on this woman. Certainly ANS was responsible for herself, but what PISSES ME OFF is that Howard never seemed to be the one who would step in and try and take control of her addictions. If I loved someone the way he professes to had loved her, he would have seen to it that she got HELP, but I think he clearly got off on all the attention, negative or not and thrived in the screwed up enviornment they lived in. It was more financially beneficial to live in a screwed up world. There would have been no financial benefit had they lived normal lives. No one would have paid attention to them. By scamming the paternity, they made money. By taking Anna to events screwed up on drugs, they made money. They HAD to live in a controversial world...that is how they made money....and the bottom line it was all at Annas expense. Now all the trauma drama by having Entertainment Tonight FILM his "reuniting" with baby Dani just turns my stomach. I just cannot imagine how filthy that is. Howard K. Stern is a piece of sh*t human who just thrives on the drama for money. Anyone here who could EVEN say that it was NORMAL to film the reuniting with that baby is SANE is just as screwed up as Howard K. Stern. Come on people, see this man for WHO HE REALLY IS.

repost

To bad John I'm not going anywhere.

LaCretia

Personally, it is sad this whole state of events surrounding Anna's death. However, that being said, let those who loved her grieve with a modicum of respect and dignity. The main focus should be the child and it's welfare. I agree with those above who say "Bring on the paternity test". I believe that the child is being held in the Bahamas so that Mr. Stern will not have to adhere to the District Court Order for DNA testing, until he has no choice. Once on US ground, the baby should be turned over to Anna's mother to raise until paternity can be determined. Once paternity is determined, I still believe that Anna's family should be able to raise the child until the father--whomever they may be---is determined to be fit. A sperm donor a father does not make! Everyone seems to forget that DannieLynn has a family in Texas. She has aunts and uncles, cousins, grandparents. None of whom have ever tried to take advantage of their STAR relative.

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

This is a non-issue. ANS was a 1 talent clown (showing her fake tits) who was a druggie, a drunk, a liar, disgusting, gross, stupid & slutty. If what other posters are saying is true (she let her husband die alone while she whored it up with another guy), then shes in hell right now & deserves to be. Those around her were just like her; bottom feeders. Shes gone; time to talk about things that actually matter...

James

ET/Insider have an exclusive contract with Stern and ANS re: the ongoing story. This is the only format that has been used to get their story out there. And yes, HKS and ANS get paid. ANS gets paid for being a celebrity. Like it or not, her story and pictures are worth millions. There's a dozen other clowns out there trying to cash in. So be it that Howard K Stern and ANS's estate receive the $$$$.

Christopher

Howard K. Stern is a whore and a killer. How dare he negotiate with Entertainment Tonight/The Insider for an "interview" of his lies. As for ET/the Insider, they should be ASHAMED of giving this bastard anything for a fake interview. I hope Stern is arressted and that this poor little child is given to its rightful parent or someone who will take her out of the toxic environment that Stern created and Killed. He should be dis-barred from ever practicing law ever again (a lawyer should not sleep with his/her clients). Scum to highest level. He should and will burn in hell one fine day.

Anne

Do you really think if Anna, for 1 second, thought Howard had anything to do with Daniel death that she would have kept him around. Give me a break. Daniel was everything to Anna. I watched her show on E!, you could see how much he cared for her, even when she spoke to him like crap. Obviously, over the years, she grew to love him; she said it herself she wouldn't have made it this long without Howard or her baby girl. I don't think for one second she took her life. People that are contemplating suicide do not purchase a boat and plan a wedding. My heart goes out to Howard and those Anna choose to have close to her.

Judi

Howard didn't have to wait until her death...he cashed in on her anyhow..

amber

Sarah,
Again , its not are business, and we where not present there so we wont know exactly,
bur really corrupt or not , there are laws and they never can wait so long to burrie somebody ,only for waiting for a dress , come on keep dreaming
and yes Howard is the only father danielyn have had in her short life,
on the birthpapers or not
and do you think that having sex with somebody make you a father( if that leads to conception )
Larry birkhead is responsalble for the the pain ANS sufferd she just given
birth ,lost her son and he has the brutality to sue her
the father is that person whom ANS want them to be
so easy is that . everything is so hypocriet
well thats the differentie with europ , there is not like this

mamama

m still confused
Isn't methadone given to heroin addicts, trying to kick the habit?
Is that what Danny and Anna were?
I did'nt follow their life very closely as you can tell

cindy

I agree that if Howard is so sure the baby is his, he would have had a paternity test right away, in order to say there, now do you believe me. Why go through all this in the media and put themselves through this if both he and Anna "know" the baby is Howard's. They could have solved the problem by voluntarily going to get a paternity test on their own, problem solved. Howard is after the money, he has hung on her coat tails since she hired him way back when. There's not a picture of her that he is not lurking in the background. He makes me sick, bring on the paternity test!!!!!!!! What are you waiting for Howard, PROVE IT!!!!!!!! It's simple!

Cathy

If Larry Birkhead isn't the father I feel like hunting him down myself and giving him a swift kick in the balls for all of the controversy he put opon Anna at such a difficult time in her life. If he is the father, why did he go through the media to obtain legal remedies? The media is NOT THE LAW!