Bikini Takes a Toll on Ivana

2/12/2007 5:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ivana Trump was in St. Bart's this weekend -- revealing more than you wanna know.

The 57-year-old former Mrs. Trump jumped into the water in what appears to be an hydraulic pink belted orthopedic bikini.

Too bad Donald's combover couldn't cover this up! Czech, puh-leeze!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Vain

Not bad for a 57 year old. Remember that pic of Tara? and she's only 30 or something.

Whatever

Um this woman is old! How the heck do you except her to look? Like Carmen Elecktra in a suit? Geez.

Rene

Hey come on! She looks pretty good for a 57 year old woman! There is so much emphasis on staying young and beautiful forever, it's hard for women to live up to that constant pressure their entire life. Give middle aged women a break, why don't you?

Big Mac

I agree... not bad for 57. I would be willing to bet that half of the people posting on this site right now won't look that good when they are 37.

Check out the pic of Nicky Hilton that accompanies the "flabulous" set of pics. Ivana looks better than her.

cmyman

I AGREE WITH THOSE ABOVE. 1 AND 2

I think she looks good for a 57 year old woman AND still has the BALLS to put on a bikini knowing ya'll would take a pic ! That's swimming with the big sharks.

YOU GO GIRL! DO YOUR THANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wicked

#1 I so disagree. I am this age, and although my body looks better then Ivana's, I wouldn't even wear a swimsuit. Shorts and halter top, maybe, but with all her money, you'd think she'd be in much better shape. Nobody 57 should be wearing a 2 piece bathing suit. It's not age appropriate. I bet the Donald is having quite a laugh over this one. Oh and, Ivanka...want to see into your future, check out your mother.

the wise old owl

I THINK A ONE PIECE BATHING SUIT WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE APPROPRIATE. She doesn't look hideous but it's not a ' GOOD LOOK " for her.

Personally I don't think anyone over the age 50 should wear a bikini unless they work out on a daily basis and have some muscle tone. No one wants to look at that.

Laura

I think she looks absolutely great. And kudos to Ivana for having fun and still being able to pull off a bikini! I can only hope I look that good at her age

Dee

HORRIBLE.....

Kerryanne

WTG Ivanka...I think she looks great for her age. My Mother is her age and I would be blinded if she were to put on a bikini.

TJ

She looks great for her age! Just imagine what Britney will look like when she is almost 60!! Must be a slow news day...running out of stuff about Anna Nicole.

bunny

I AGREE SHE LOOK REALLY GOOD BEEN 57YEARS OLD.
I HOPE I LOOK GOOD AS IVANA WHEN I AM 57YEARS OLD..RIGHT NOW I AM 22, I AM ENJOYING IT BEEN YOUNG AND KEEPIN SHAPE AND EATING RIGHT...

p1tey1

I have to agree. Ivana does look better in her bakini than Nikki Hilton.

A lot of these pictures are old TMZ and you know it. Kirstey Alley doesn't look like that anymore, and Star Jones has lost a ton of weight.

And I don't think its fair to post all of these pictures of older celebrities and expect for them to look as good as the younger folks. That's unrealistic!

I wonder what the guy/girl who posted these pictures looks like in his/her beach wear.

hotrod

good gawd she looks good at 57! i'm sick of this ageist sh*t, we're all going be there one of these days, and certainly I hope these attitudes and juvenile comments don't exist by the time I am there....

Birdgirl

She looks GREAT for a 57 year old .. it's comments like that that ruin a woman's confidence. Let's see your fat ass in a bikini and we can all make rude remarks. Give her a break. Jeeez.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments