Did Britney Blow Chunks?

2/12/2007 3:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears had one helluva wild weekend in NYC , but Saturday night's vomitfest could be the topper.

Brit started her weekend in high gear by showing up at club Tenjune at midnight Saturday and partied until 3:30 AM -- but the excitement came after she left. After Spears was ushered from her SUV to her hotel, the waiting crowd noticed that Brit's ride was covered with puke!

Her lost weekend didn't end there. Brit was also seen heading into Club One, sporting a hoochie mama red dress, and once again being shielded from photogs.

Once i did like ya Brit, now u just piss me off bitch!

I don't know what to think anymore. She's made two promisses to her fans on her website that she would clean up her act, even she said it "she's FARRRRRRRRRRR from perfect"....well WHY don't you do something then BRITNEY? Are you THAT stupid, look at you woman, if you don't think that your life is a total mess then someone somewhere needs to step up give you a good slap or two and tell you " BITCH......YOU CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!".
This woman is 25, failed miserably in life and i think she's hittin rock bottom pretty damn soon if you ask me. She's got all the money in the world but i think it's PROOF that "MONEY CANNOT BUY HAPPINESS" lmao good coz i ain't got none :D
So Britney, if you need someone to love you even if its all pretend GOD then buy back Kevin...i'm sure he's for sale, you know like you did the first time when you showered him with gifts like a p***y he is, the dude's out there datin like you never existed for him, HE NEVER WANTED YOU. And i thinks she know's it other then that she wouldn't be tryina so hard to make his ass jelous dating and f***in all these dudes out there. Pukin in the car, so what who cares, we all do it right. Maybe she's knocked up again. That dress pshhhhhhh...i think it's screamin " BRITNEY TAKE ME OFF ...I DON'T FIT YOUUUUUU FAT ASS!". Her hair..wtf is up with that hairline looks like Draculas hair line...i think she's losin her hair "YA'll" for real tho look at it...mine looks SOOO much better and i HATE MY HAIR. For those FOOLISH idiotic FANS that are what probably the age of 9-16, if you guys THINK for once second ppl bash her because we OH so want her and are OH so jelous of her???????? Seriously, you can't be serious, right? I wouldn't want her life if someone offered me 40 billion dollars...well maybe i would lol but unlike britney i'd be smart and i would sort my sh*t out and fix myself, and i be A MUCH BETTER MOMMA TO HER KIDS THEN SHE WOULD EVER BE coz id do nothing but spend my money on my children and my family...OR if she ran out of places to THROW her money away...I'm PRETTY f***in sure Britney therey's plenty of 3rd world countries and families in the US that need it...HOW BOUT SOME CHARITY!
Is her camp even runnin? She probably sends like f***in booze to those kids instead of money. I think that her parents couldn't care less...coz if my momma saw me around like that..>HELL im bigger then my mother but she would kick my godamn ass like i was 10years old, she still does Muahaha, i get a beatin from the oldie every once in a while, it's funny as hell tho. Anyway...i used to like her, hell i'm still actually exidet to hear her cd but her ways HAVE GOT to change before she really CRACKS I wish someone would hold kind of press conference with her here where i live i'd show up with a book of questions, and comments.
Or i wish i could just break into her god*mn house SIT her ass down and be like "WTF??? What is floating in your head girl...AIR???...Go take care of ur kids...maybe YES u don't want them and wish u never had them or something but HONEY that be better for them then being parentless. F*** she acts like they don't exist...im really mad at her for the simple reason that this bitch asks for everything, *TEAR* PLEASE NO PICTURES, LEAVE ME ALONE, I NEED PRIVACY" Is this a wayt o get it?????? Maybe in her world yes.
But seriously...my bloid boils when i see her ...F*** OFFFFFFFF BRITNEY.......HOW ABOUT U F***IN LEAVE USSSS ALONE.........GET OFF OUR BACKS..........WE'RE SUFFERING TOO....DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE HAVING TO SEE You READ ABOUT UR ASS EVERYDAY...I CAn'T GO SHOPPING WITHOUT SEEIN UR FACE EVERYWHERE...U LUNATIC. LEAVE ME ALONE U BITCH....HOW BOUT U LEAVE THE PAPRAZZI ALONE..>IM SURE THEY FEEL ABOUT U THE WAY U FEEL ABOUT THEM. UR GETTING ON THE PLANET'S NERVES. GO AWAY............BUY AN ISLAND FAR FAR AWAY...JUST LEAVE. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I BEG OF YOU You;rE KILLING EVERYTHING THAT'S GOOD....Ive been damaged for life.

We, are not amused.

Holy Crap!
That is one big ass white girl!
Too bad she's not into some Dark. I would tap that ass so hard, her Momma wouldn't be able to walk for a week!
And would you lookit the "AG-fay" sitting next to her!

nancy

Anyone concerned about her can call JIVE 1-212-727-0016 OR
SONY BMG 1-212-833-8000 Extension 4
perhaps they'll provide more guidance and support if they hear from enough of her Fans - as they don't seem to be responding to the web.

soo not white trash

Okay, I feel compelled to say this... not all people who live/have lived in trailer parks are walking disasters. I grew up in rural Miss. and my parents could only afford a trailer for many years. My mom taught me how to conduct myself in public and would be horrified if I had ever behaved like Britney Spears. The clothes, the belching, the overall stench, jeez where does one start? Anyway, I married young (19) and became a mom at 24. I worked in graphic design and graduated college while taking care of my daughter. She is now 17 and planning a career in medicine. So, it can be done. Last but not certainly not least, having a child doesn't mean you have to be overweight and slovenly. I'm 40 and still a size 4. It requires effort and not eating like a damn hog at a feeding trough.

Tim

Someone buy this slob a mirror.........

QueenOfTrashin

Party on, Sh*tney, Hell ain't half full yet!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

She obviously has Post partum depression! She needs to check into a hospital right now and then go home to her kids! I can't believe no one gets her help....

Aimgirl

The holes in her dress is probably from pulling it down all the time. Brit do us all a favor and cover up!

Janie

I hope to God that the judge that is going to decide custody of her two little boys,sees these pics.She is pure,100% trailer trash and does not deserve the priviledge of being a parent.Nice example she is setting.The first female role model a little boy has is his mother,and she is no role model.I hope those boys are taken away from her and they ship her back to Green Acres where she belongs.

fuzzy headed

She needs TRIMSPA baby..........

thewarrantking

Who gives a F*** about this skank whore? I can't believe that a child agency isn't investigating this pig for being an unfit mother.

minx

Brit, a lil partying is ok...but you need to thin about your little men and your rep. Oh, and not to be mean but, buy a thigh master or wear longer dresses. Your thighs arent quite "there" yet.

ronny

Charming. What a fine mother and role model she is.

ronny

she'll come back soon murdering whith a new single, a new album, a new tour. then what?

Posted at 4:23PM on Feb 12th 2007 by stevy

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Murdering is the key word here. The sound of her voice makes most people want to kill themselves.

MIKE OLIVER

IT'S REALLY SAD TO SEE ANOTHERYOUNG TALENTED ARTIST GOING DOWN A DESTRUCTIVE PATH SHE SETS NO EXAMPLE AS A ROLE MODEL FOR HER YOUNG FANS OR AS a parent ...where are her children? SHE WILL BE NEXT WITH A TOE TAG IF SHES NOT CAREFUL....BEST WISHES AND SMARTEN UP