Did Britney Blow Chunks?

2/12/2007 3:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears had one helluva wild weekend in NYC , but Saturday night's vomitfest could be the topper.

Brit started her weekend in high gear by showing up at club Tenjune at midnight Saturday and partied until 3:30 AM -- but the excitement came after she left. After Spears was ushered from her SUV to her hotel, the waiting crowd noticed that Brit's ride was covered with puke!

Her lost weekend didn't end there. Brit was also seen heading into Club One, sporting a hoochie mama red dress, and once again being shielded from photogs.

Jay Muehlenkamp

I agree with the Acerbic Goblen, Brit is making K-FEd look good. Who is watching these young, young children. Just because she can afford an expensive nanny, doesn't justify abandoning her children.

Liam

If I were driving around looking for a hooker, and I saw Britney on the side of the road, I would assume she was a hooker..........and I would keep driving and look for something better.

Cory Roberson

Wow, I usually do not talk about Britney, but she looks really trashy in this picture. Stereotypical "hoochie", a short cheap-looking dress, messed over hair, bad makeup, and a cigarette in hand. I guess she just doesn't care much about her image at this point. I don't know how she is going to sell as much "mickey mouse" pop music to the masses as she did before. Yikes! Britney, I'll pray for you.

Janet

TRAIN WRECK

Jenn

It is sad that 2 children have that for a role model. Where are the kids in all of this? If she is trying to fight a custody dispute but is always being photographed partying while the kids are God knows where, she is going to loose big time!

Jay Muehlenkamp

angelbunny17

Is it just me or are there holes in the bottom of her dress? Or is it a shirt, its so short I cant tell.

Nick

Now we know who broke into Anna Nicole's home and stole her clothes...

bunny

very funny #1000mikeymike.. Brit should learn something from ANNA nicole smith..the good thing..not bad things..
if she doesnt get her act up straight she will lose her kids for good and herself.
sure she does look older then her..
look at where christina aguilar is now and look at britney..oh my gosh..
i wonder where britney's parents are..why arent they steping in and making her stop parting and sh*t...

MyTwoCents

She's a disgusting skank - and does NOT deserve to be a parent.

J Doe

you can cleary see her flabby gutt belly, all the booze is catchin up to her.

shes desperate to be DICKMATIZED by any tom dick and harry, she has a problem going 24 hrs without a sausage in her mouth and tw*t.

100

@11

looks like holes. just look at her reflection. What is happening to her? and her eyes look fried too. She needs to get off what ever shes on, before she turns into the next junkie.

bag

she is so trashy....get some class...

mary

She is so disgusting - isnt she?????? Didn't she "puke" on her last boy friend also? Now this one? Who would even want to take her out? To get puked on???? And she is not even attractive anymore. She is fat as a pig from drinking so much, probably bloated from it. There is always one "fat" part of her anatomy hanging out - either on the top or the bottom. She is not doing all this to promote her album - she is trying to forget that she has children and responsibilies at home and is probably either an alcoholic or the closest thing to it. I guess her family does not care that she looks like the trailer trash she obviously is!! Maybe, lets hope, her record company drops her and then she can take her two kids and go live in that trailer. How disgusting she is!

Lori

what is up with the boots with the hoe dress?