Did Britney Blow Chunks?

2/12/2007 3:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears had one helluva wild weekend in NYC , but Saturday night's vomitfest could be the topper.

Brit started her weekend in high gear by showing up at club Tenjune at midnight Saturday and partied until 3:30 AM -- but the excitement came after she left. After Spears was ushered from her SUV to her hotel, the waiting crowd noticed that Brit's ride was covered with puke!

Her lost weekend didn't end there. Brit was also seen heading into Club One, sporting a hoochie mama red dress, and once again being shielded from photogs.

a girl

she is absolutly disusting!! I fell sorry for her boys. I wonder if they call their nanny Mommy? KFed looks better and better each Day.

BRIT...GO HOME AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS

MyTwoCents

She's a dirty pig.

L.S

Brit go home take a bath,put some clothes on and take care of your kids your are such a looser!!!!

Jennifa O Jenny

Britney looks nasty sitting there in that red dress. I'm sure she's giving a major crotch shot to whomever is facing her with that micro-mini dress that doesn't even cover her butt when she sits. Then there's the matter of her pot belly and her hair that looks like she just got out of bed. What a skank.

Rene

Goodness gracious Britney! What has happened to you? You used to be so cute... now you look like a washed up party animal. I'm sorry that you got married too young to that loser guy, but now you have two babies and you should put them first! Please wake up Britney! You have the rest of your life to party, but you will never get this time back again with your babies! Put some decent clothes on, put down the cigs, and take care of those precious babies!

Kelly

She is skank all the way. She looks freaking gross anymore. YUCK.

BRONX

HOW GROSS, THE BITCH IS SITTING ON HER STINK ASS.NEXT TO A FAGGOT
GOOD LORD GO BACK TO THE TRAILER WHITE TRASH

We, are not amused.

If that guy in the picture with her isn't a little "light in the loafers", he'll do until a real fagboy comes along!

Tick

Say it together now Brittney

RE-TIRE-MENT

Then the mean ole paparazzi will leave you alone to be a bad parent and drug abuser.........

Lola

She had no business having children.

ChristyA

How do you go from being so pretty to looking like this. I look better than this when I wake up in the morning. Somebody please get this girl a stylist. Her face is swolen and that hair!!!! OMG.

Tina

Once again, where are her children. Someone should call DHS on her. She is an unfit parent. I hate to say this but I think Kevin in proving he would be a better parent.

monique

How can a woman with so much money look so trashy? My goodness! Hit the gym, hire a professional stylist and stop hanging out in clubs all hours of the night picking up men who only use you.

me

Hey tommy trendy~if you look press photo launch and actually look at the pics, she does have on boots. In fact I think they're her fav shoes. Don't be gettin nasty:)

Marvin

What a pig. Keep your smelly tw*t to yourself. No one's interested in you polluting up their air space.