Howard: A Million Tear$

2/12/2007 4:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Howard K. Stern is reportedly about to make bank over Anna Nicole Smith -- by giving a "tell-all" interview to "Entertainment Tonight" -- just days after Anna's death.

The buzz is that "ET" forked over a cool $1 million for the exclusive interview, which begins airing in segments tonight, but exact details of the deal remain secret. TMZ was unable to confirm that, but it's a safe bet it's a large number. The interview takes place during Howard's flight from Florida to the Bahamas to secure Dannielynn.

In a preview clip posted on YouTube, Stern is seen "crying" over Anna's death while bleating lines like, "I just want her to be with Daniel, I hope that they're happy ... she was such a wonderful person."

Bob Barnett

Gimme a break
Banking the corpse after only 4 days
This clown can't even throw a good smokescreen
Great job with her "career" Howie
Enjoy that big black boyfriend in prison.

Jennifer

He Loved Anna...he is probably drugged up and in shock. I don't think hes faking it at all!

Janet

this guy is creepy and obsessed with not only ANS, but $$$$$$$$$$$$

why aren't the police hot on his trail???

gotta getta life

Why not wait until AFTER you see the interview to judge him? Maybe he is tired of the conflicting stories and sees this as a way to end some of them. I am just as wrapped up in this as most people but d*%n, you guys are harsh!

Mary P.

How lame.... half his 'sniffles' were dry and the others came out of his mouth to make the sound. He cared for ANS just about as much as her real mother did.

Niki

You could clearly see that this man did love Anna Nicole Smith. I'm sure that he has been in love with her from the begining, but do to the fact that he was her lawyer he didn't act on it. Not sure why people have to be so negative about people when true love is/was involved. I feel bad for him and hope that he gets to keep his little girl and that he can provide her with the same love. She needs someone that is going to be there to love her and not be there for the money. If I were him I would do the interview too and try to clear my name from all the BS that everyone is saying. You and your daughter howard are in my prayers. Good luck.

Rene

Howard K. Stern shouldn't be allowed near that baby! I don't want her to end up the way Anna Nicole and Daniel did! He is not the father and the baby should be taken away from him and placed in a loving, safe environment. Howard K. Stern belongs in jail!

michelle

what a load of crap!

He's a loser

Fake tears???? There weren't ANY tears!!!! He is a big loser. I hope he gets what he deserves, which is a prison cell. It couldn't happen soon enough for me!

Courtney

Where are the actual tears??? He is faking, no doubt. He's on the same level as fake crying Scott Peterson and that Miss USA girl (whatever her name is). This guy is a hanger on creep waiting to pounce on Ana's money-Yuck!!!!!

Simone

This is wrong on so many levels. And I am completely disgusted with ET for milking Anna's death like this. Mark Steines is so f***ing proud of himself, being the "last reporter" to interview her.

Libby

For a million $$, it would be easy to cry a river!

HKS's affection for ANS was PATHOLOGICAL. Isn't there a way her mother (who never gave up trying to save her!) can challenge his paternity and get that baby out of his hands?

Teresa

Did he say, "I just wanted her to be with Daniel"?

Paul Kline

Lot's of emoting, Howard but where were the tears? Does remind me of Scott Peterson. ...................Still more to know.

Ida Clair

At least he is trying to make money on his own for his upcoming legal battle over the kid. If he didn't do this, everyone would be shouting about him wanting the kid for her money. The dude just can't win with this crowd.

ANS was all about hyping herself for money. Do you really think she would advise him not to do this?