Barbi Twins on Anna Nicole: "We tried to help"

2/13/2007 7:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole SmithTwo of Anna Nicole Smith's famous former friends claim they offered to help Smith conquer her demons a few years ago, but she never called them back.

TMZ spoke with the legendary Playboy playmates, Shane and Sia, who claim that one of Anna's many "managers" called and asked them "to do an intervention with Anna. That was our last contact with her, asking in a phone message if she wanted to go to AA with us." However, the plan backfired. "We never heard from her again, so we felt we hurt her feelings and wished we had said it more lovingly in person, instead of on the phone."

The Barbi twins, who met Anna through stylist Daniel DiCriscio in 2000, say they will always remember Anna as "a funny, sweet and refreshingly honest friend."

Pregnant at 44

Maybe some of Anna's friends really did try to help her, but Anna probably didn't want to take it. A person is only going to accept someone's help if he/she truly wants it. I know I tried to help my boyfriend, but in the end he never took anyone up on an invitation.

Pregnant at 44

Larry King truly cared for her, and he even has a painting that Anna made for him a few years back. She was on his show countless of times, and he has always respected her.

angellovef

oh my god. where have these chicks been for the past 10 years. all of a sudden, they're out there grabbing attention. that's disgusting.

Pregnant at 44

Yes, I saw that footage of her last Kelly on the Larry King Show . She was so beautiful and full of life back then circa 1993. She was very articulate and vibrant, so she definitely did have something upstairs, and she was far from being stupid.

T~

this should point out that you cannot believe 99% of what the media is feeding us

Annyk

The Barbi twins were asking Anna Nicole to have an intervention!!!!!!
With their record of drugs, etc that's a riot

Heather

All these "so called" friends, where were they at the end? For all those who say she used that old man yeah right! All these people are doing the same! Barbi Twins go to hell if you were 1/10 as beautiful as Anna Nicole when she was heavy perhaps you wouldn't be hounding the press about how you triieeedd to help!

Vanessa Somerville

Drop a big enough rock in a pond and it will stir up all the scum on the bottom. Next we'll have Gopher from "Love Boat" calling a press conference.

victoria

I AM VERRY SAD BY THE DEATH OF ANNA.SHE WAS A VERY BEATIFUL PERSON. AS FOR MR.STERNEVERYONE SHOULD LET HIM MOURN IN PEACE.SHE TOUCHED ALOT OF LIVES .AND AS FOR BABY DANNIELYNN SHE SHOULD STAY WITH MR.STERN HE HAS BEEN HER DADDY FOR THE PAST 5 MOTHS AND THAT IS THE WAY ANNA WHOULD OF WANTED IT.AS FOR ANNA'S MOM SHE DIDN'T SEEM TO CARE WHEN ANNA WAS A LIVE SO WHY CARE NOW.EVERY ONE SHOULD LEAVE MR.STERN AND BABY DANNIELYNN ALONE.MR.STERN IF YOU SEE THIS I WANT TO SAY YOU AND DANNIELYNN ARE IN MY PRAYERS AND I PRAY THAT THE D.N.A TEST SAYS YOU ARE THE FATHER GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS .I KNOW AS A MOTHER THAT IF I DIED I WOULD WANT MY CHILD TO STAY WITH THE MAN WHO HAS BEEN IN HER LIFE AND WAS DADDY WHEN I WAS ON EARTH SO ONCE AGAIN GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS AND I WILL FOR EVER MISS ANNA NICOLE SMITH

danie

I suppose the Barbi twins will file a paternity suit too???

DONNA

too all u out there talking about this woman Anna Nicole Smith give her a break let her so R>I>P> with her son now that passed a few months back looks fishy to me I just hope and pray just for the babys sake that the real father is known and the baby gets taken care of by him.... She is the one that ones should be worried about ... The money what did it bring her?? A early death??? A lost son! Died form an over dose of same thing that was in her room. She needed help and looks like if any one thats so has steeped up to say u were a friend then why didnt u help her?? She needed help I am very aware of addiction and if one wants help they will get it if they don't want it hey thats the way it goes u need to know things arent right at what u are doing and face them demons.. Who's to say she didnt want to and was in a spot? Hummmmmmmm until the next testing it will all come out and the world will so know the truth.. REST IN PEACE!!!!!!!! AMEN TO THAT

Tom Cruise has landed

Seriously is there any loser in Hollywood not trying to get publicity for this tragedy? Haven't we all tortured this woman enough? This is dusgusting. Those twins hookers need to keep their scary faces out of the spotlight. If Botox is toxic, we might all get poisoned!

Let her at least die!!!!

Kat

I think the barbie sluts need to crawl back into their holes.

THE SOURCE

Only If Anna can comeback and clean this mess up we love you and miss you dearly!!! read her Newsweek magazine article!!!

People wake up she was very confused and not trusting of alot people.

We, are not amused.

The Barbi Twins...aren't they like transvestites?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments