Britney Flees Party City

2/13/2007 1:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After Britney Spears' wild NYC weekend of cavorting with strippers, partying and allegedly puking, the pop mom gathered up the brothers Federline and headed back to L.A.

The hard partying mama was spotted lugging Sean Preston and Jayden James to the airport for a private flight from the Big Apple.

Although Brit has a hard time keeping her own parts covered up, she sure is doing a good job keeping Jayden under wraps; only his little foot was caught by cameras.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Dave

Is that a state or federal law that says a parent can not go out untill your kids are growen up. Because I know about a million people that need to be put in prison for it right now.

Dave

Brit doesn't have a coat on, the boy in front just has a shirt on and the sleeves are rolled up, his hair is combed so it doesn't look like he's had a hat on, and no coats in the car. Plus it was raining and 70 degrees in L.A. monday (spots on the window). This was not taken in New York.

Lookie

"11. ........ And as for rear facing car seats, it is safe for a child to be front facing so long as they can hold their head up by themselves, and i know im a highway patroll officer! Yes we recommend rear facing just because the greater amount of accidents are rear enders but she is perfectly legal.

Posted at 1:02PM on Feb 13th 2007 by GET OVER IT"

You are an idiot - plain and simple. http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/stayrearfacing.aspx
Maybe try getting a real eduction in proper child seat usage and statistics, and then come back and eat crow. It is NOT legal to turn a child FF that early, and it is ignorant.
And SP is not even harnessed in right, the straps are hanging off of his shoulders for crying out loud!
There's no way you are a HP, if you are, then that just goes to show us that they are allowing low IQ, uneducated, illiterate people into the force.
Frontal accidents are the most common, not rear enders - dumb ass

Jill

She's a tool, an ignorant, red-neck tool. Yes, highway patrol woman, I'm sure mothers can go and party and leave the children with sitters/nannies but she needs to keep her bits covered up along with her children's little feet and others parts of their bodies. I am sure she has had a rough go of it but so have the kids and right now that should be her priority, not partying with fellow skank Paris, puking in her car or passing out at bars. Why to be a role model Brit. I want to be like you when I grow up.

milla

You can see that she Is very unhapy with her life I think she Is done If her new cd materializes she will not be taken seriously.. I am sure the record Industry will shun her and her CD will go straight to the 99 cents stores.

Poor Britney she will try to get Kevin back but he will not take her back They should try to get back together at least for the kids.

2 Kids and washed up by 26 and to think Madonna's Career was blossoming at this time.

I will be the first In line to buy her new CD when it hits the Dollar store.

Dont Judge Me I"M COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!

Dave

I agree, this is not in New York. But she still is a bad mother.

Lisa

She's another out of control person, her kids need her home not out drinking, smoking, tits poping out...thats so not right.
Dont think you can have kids and party, it will never work. It does affect them, kids remember the times you werent there and they miss you more then you know. Its very sad, I cant stand how some parents are so selfish and have no family vaules. I really feel sorry for her boys, they deserve better from her.

Timer1010

I am no fan of the skank Brittany but I am even less a fan of you bitches that think you all such great moms. I’m a single dad (my wife died giving birth) and I’m always getting people TRYING to tell me what I’m suppose to be doing with my daughter. My usual reply to their advice is “Mind your own business you bitch”.

And just so all you pigs know, the position of the car set isn’t the problem, it’s you soccer mom whore talking on the phone and putting on you make-up while your driving. That’s the problem. My girl rides up front facing foreword, since day one.

SO KISS MY ASS!!!!!

Mrs. Jackson

I feel sorry for those two baby boys. All the money in the world, cant make a good mother out of that stupid girl. Too bad her priorities are so screwed up. Brit, smarten up, stop partying and take care of your kids.... your making a fool of yourself, and little by little everyone is losing respect for you. If you think your unhappy now and overwhelmed with the kids, think about how it will be with NO MONEY...now that would really suck. Even if your album is good, it wont matter, all of your actions are tainting peoples opinions of you, and thats really sad.

MissNYC

I don't know who's worse, Britney or the idiots to defend her!

Bob Bobberson

I could care less about the pop-culture world- get rid of these 'trashy' articles and focus on the real world of destructiveness

Anon

State law doesn't say that the baby has to rear face before a year old, BUT infant seats MUST always rear face at all times! There is no way around that one. He is in a rear facing carseat, facing forward which is extreemly dangerous. You can tell its an infant seat because of the lip at the bottom where it curves UP. Forward facing seats curl downward.

I think CPS needs to do another investigation.

atomskin

I've noticed that the youngest one is in a forward-facing car seat!!! His car seat should be rear-facing until he's 1 y o!!!! I can't believe how irresponsible she is!

Elizabeth

TO JJACK!!

WHATEVER.... I DON'T EVEN BELIEVE A WORD YOU SAY.. YOU JUST SOUND LIKE AN ANGRY EVIL PERSON THAT GETS OFF ON BEING RUDE...FIX YOUR LIFE!!! DO SOMETHING TO MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY!

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11