Britney Flees Party City

2/13/2007 1:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After Britney Spears' wild NYC weekend of cavorting with strippers, partying and allegedly puking, the pop mom gathered up the brothers Federline and headed back to L.A.

The hard partying mama was spotted lugging Sean Preston and Jayden James to the airport for a private flight from the Big Apple.

Although Brit has a hard time keeping her own parts covered up, she sure is doing a good job keeping Jayden under wraps; only his little foot was caught by cameras.

Lori

I feel so bad for the boys. How horrible to be that kind of mom.

teebird

i just wonder whats wrong with that baby ? Could be she used drugs and alcohol while pregger and hes got a deformity to hide?

JustAnotherMom

this is response to #11 .. I really dont care if you are a highway patrol officer! Children are supposed to be in a rear facing care seat until they are either 20 pounds or 1 year of age or both.. for the reason that the childs head is so much bigger in porportion to the body that they are top heavy,eventhough they can hold thier heads up on thier own, due to cintriphical forces the impact of a crash could cause wiplash or could break the childs neck. The law also states that a child must be 4'9" before they can wear a normal seat bealt without a booster seat.. any "law enforcement officer" of any kind should know that and not being giving her any slack because you like the person.

I used to like her until she started spending all her nights in clubs while her children sleep. I have a child of my own now.. almost as old as her first born.. I have maybe spent two nights away from my daughter since she was born... I have a job, I have a babysitter that watches her during the day (which happens to be my mom), then we go home, read books, eat at the table, and try to have family time everyday. Thats family life... you wouldnt know good old fashioned parenting if it bit you on the a**!!

Great Dane

IN BRIT'S DEFENSE- AND i CAN'T BELIEVE I AM SAYING THAT.....

I think the door is still open, perhaps the paps took a pic before they had the opportunity to secure the car seat?

Jacko

Britney, Britney......when will you grow up?
An intervention is overdue on her behalf; or if not for her, for her boys.
Someone who loves her needs to get her to rehab and therapy STAT.
Seriously now.

Rene

It's cold in New York... put some socks on that baby!

Nuunuu

I hope JJ can breathe under the blanket.

Jaime Underkoffler

she could be doing the same stuff as the rest of you/us but you/we are not in the public eye having every move scrutinized. get over yourselves.

iowa girl

it's the middle of winter, put some socks and shoes on the baby for crying out loud!!!!!

Whatever

She should have the car seat turned the other way and have his little feet covered. She shouldn't have him covered all the way with the blanket the little guy could suffocate.
I'm surprised she could even find them after her booze filled blur of a weekend.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

#38, see #29 in reference to your question.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Yeah, #40 -- I agree. I can never figure out why they search out celebrity gossip sites, and then search out the opinion postings, and then get mad when they read the opinion postings about .... celebrity gossip.

travis

So many of you are so hateful an bitter....like the rest of the f***in rosies of the country.....

get a life.....stop being jealous....mind your own f***in business...

people who post on here should be REQUIRED to have a "real" pic of themselves so people can comment on them......oh how the tables would turn

britney is fun, pretty, and YOUNG.....give here a break......she is what so many of you want to be but NEVER will.....talented, rich and popular

KiKi

She looks annoyed at the fact that she has 2 kids and the press keep following her.

Brit - maybe you need to stay home and watch your kids for a while instead of partying like an idiot. Lay low.

Just a suggestion.

Im sure Justin and Kevin are both laughing at her. Not to mention Shar Jackson.

Karmas a bitch. LOL! Or in Justine words what goes around comes back around.

Dave

If you really notice, she only goes out about ever 3 or 4 weeks, not every day. So none of you people like movies, tv, or music because all these people act like that. Alot of them just don't have folks like you writing about them keeping them in the news.I think a lot of this is for publisity for her new cd. Plus the young girls won't act like her if threr parents had control, don't blame her, blame the parents.