Six Degrees of Tom Cruise

2/13/2007 2:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony and David Beckham had dinner last night at Italian restaurant La Tabaoladi Bangaloo in Madrid. Beckham made his return to Real Madrid Saturday night and scored a major goal.

J.Lo, Marc and The Beckhams became friends after the November wedding of Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise. Meanwhile, Posh was spotted on her arrival in NYC over the weekend.

Nice to know Becks has some pals to have dinner with when wifey's out of town.

dianajean

uhhhh.. I don't like J.Lo anymore. She always wear this fur coats--she can't even think of how many animals were slaughtered because of what she is wearing!!!
Jennifer Lopez is cruel!

gitalife

I'm certain J-Lo misses the blink and the bang bang of her past life with the likes of a P Diddy.

We all know that deep down she's still Jenny from da Block, plus I thinks she likes the Bad Boys...sorry Marc. But sometimes ya grow up and make the right career moves.

I bet she's a tough chick, and those are the ones that go after tha BadBoys.

Marc, just needs to bulk up a little before it's too late.

Sweet

Posh better watch out. Jlo is gonna take her man.

karencarpenter

hmmm....must be 'cold' in Madrid, but only to some. Neck scarves seem like a necessity to two but the rest go in sport coats and/or sweaters.

Brother Harold, S.J.

AND WHAT, PRAY TELL, DID THEY HAVE FOR DESERT? A CIRCLE JERK, PERHAPS?

michael pitt

This has go to be the most ludricous group of fakes I have ever seen! Jlo has lost her appeal her music career is finished and her looks are fading ......Maybe they are swaping partners?

Jenn

Who cares about JoLo, her boy toy or the Beckams? It's not even worth writting or reading about!

Joanna

JLO looks like a puppet now with Mark Anthony. Her movie career sucks, her CD flopped, she cant get pregant. It's been all downhill since she married Mark.

Marie

Posh & Marc better keep a special eye trained on J-Lo. That girl is a man stealer for sure! Beckham will be bombarded with every Hollywood tart once he's in L.A.

bittersweet_symphony

I actually thought that J Lo has improved since marrying Marc. Yeah, it's true her movie career sucks, but she was never really an actress in my opinion. I can't say much about her music either..and yeah what's up with the baby thing? Why is it so hard for celebrities to get pregnant? I dont get it! But I digress. My point was I like how she seems to be have really calmed down since marrying Marc. She's not a tabloid queen and it's kinda refreshing. Now if only we could get Britney and Paris to calm the f*** down...LOL

kt

David definitely looks like Tom's type in that scarf.

Whatever

Tom Cruise wants to get these couples plus Jim Carrey into his wacky cult so they can hook their greedy talons into their wallets! Run jlo, becks, run for your lives!!!!!!!!

Seriously

I agree with Nicky. WTF happened to J-LO?
Jenny from the block has disappeared.
It's like she's joined at the hip with that greasy, skinny, ugly guy.
How can you go from Ben Affleck to that?

Miapocca

Apparently Will and Jada have been roped into damage control..they actually sat Oprah and Steadman next to Oprah

I am sure there is some serious inderlying animosity from Katie Holmes about Oprah dissing Tom fake couch jumping, evident in the non invitation for Opraaaaaaaaaahhhhh.ahhahah, but hey the cameras are going, got to look like all is fine

charles

I dont think David Beckham would ever go for JLO. I dont think she can steal him , her ugly fat ass and manly horse face. The only man she ever stole was that ugly dude Marc Anthony she can steal a skinny, ugly dude but there's no way in hell she can get a handsome man. Plus it's obvious David Beckham like's skinny anorexic woman. Not fat, nasty ass ugly woman like Jlo! David has better taste than her.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments