Sorry Guys, Hayden's Taken!

2/13/2007 2:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

She's TV's hottest cheerleader since Kelly Kapowski -- so it should come as no surprise that Hayden Panettiere has her own hero for Valentine's Day.

When asked about her V-Day plans as she arrived for a taping of "Live with Regis and Kelly," Hayden revealed she'll celebrate with her boyfriend, "Laguna Beach" stud Stephen Coletti. After the indestructible beauty broke the hearts of cameramen (and a few TMZ staffers) with her revelation, Hayden blew a kiss goodbye and disappeared.

FYI -- Valentine's Day is tomorrow -- and think twice before buying that cheerleader uniform for your girlfriend.

jenn

She's NO kelly kapowski!!! Freakin BUTTERFACE

Rachel

Why is everyone so down on this girl??Did i miss something? She has done a number of films, one of which was the dust factory, which I found adorable..At least she isnt out at a nightclub every night of the week like some of her young counterparts..I also thinkshe has a much healthier bodytype as well, which makes for a far better role model for young girls..some of the comments posted were awfully crude..lets remember this girl is not yet 18...u bunch of a**holes

trev

Oh c'mon, I'd do her. Watch Bring it On Again, and tell me you wouldn't do her.

wow

your all just jealous. especiallly you, nicole. shes fine. and shes not that bad of an actor. idk about her singing. i think she will get better as she grows. give her some time, man. i do, though, agree with john jackson. lay off the 17 year old.

Great Dane

What I want to know is....

How does Stephen get all of the HOT BLONDES?

Lauren, Kristen and now Hayden?????

Jen Jolie

This chick isnt even cute, she looks like a young Tanya Tucker, why all the hype?

USHER LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER

Who CAREs...i hope this guy dumps the bitch

Dark Knight

Yeah like having a boyfriend in Hollywood means anything. Marriages don't mean anything there. I'm sure he's, um, faithful. Please.

Teresa

I like her...I think she's genuine. She comes across as a young Drew Barrymore. I'm also glad she's taken over Kristin Cavallari's limelight. I was so sick and tired of seeing her everywhere eventhough she's done nothing.

Jill

I'm with you Jen Jolie - this girl sucks. She's a horrible actress and singer. My niece was watching the Disney Channel and a "video" of this poor pathetic girl came on. If you can get your hands on it, this trainwreck is worth watching.

Vain

A little heavy on the makeup but she's not bad, i think she's pretty cute. I think Steven is using her for his extended 15 minutes of fame.

Supa WhiteGurl

THE NOSE ON THIS UGLY GIRL IS SOME CLOAKER.

kristen

i met her at vh1 big in 06 and went up to her afterwards to ask for a picture (I don't think she's that famous but she was the only person I saw afterwards...) She kind of rolled her eyes and was about to walk away then decided to be in the picture with a fake ass smile. She acted like she was too good for me. I'm 22 and i'm like "bitch you're 17 and not that famous, don't think you're that cool"... i don't like her... plus she hangs out with paris hilton. wtf kind of mother lets their 17 year old hang out with cokehead paris??

Soultrance

Hayden is beautiful, but she's also only 17. Danger!

Soultrance

yaheard

Any one ever seen 'Racing Stripes'?? this girl IS NOT hot.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments