Sorry Guys, Hayden's Taken!

2/13/2007 2:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

She's TV's hottest cheerleader since Kelly Kapowski -- so it should come as no surprise that Hayden Panettiere has her own hero for Valentine's Day.

When asked about her V-Day plans as she arrived for a taping of "Live with Regis and Kelly," Hayden revealed she'll celebrate with her boyfriend, "Laguna Beach" stud Stephen Coletti. After the indestructible beauty broke the hearts of cameramen (and a few TMZ staffers) with her revelation, Hayden blew a kiss goodbye and disappeared.

FYI -- Valentine's Day is tomorrow -- and think twice before buying that cheerleader uniform for your girlfriend.

Nancy

And who the hell is this girl? Who cares!!!!!!!!! Focus on someone else PLEASE!

John C jackson

WHo cares about some UNDERAGED chick thats on the Disney Channel?

Is this the rage these days? First it was people jerking off to the Olsen twins when they were pre-pubescent Gremlin/Troll creatures then Lindsey Lohan when she was 16-17.

I guess TMZ posts about being jealous of Billy Ray Cyrus's daughter having a boyfriend aren't far off...

I'm surprised I don't see any posts about banging Ally and AJ.

How old are TMZ "staffers"? How old is this NOBODY boyfriend?

Cindylover1969

"i met her at vh1 big in 06 and went up to her afterwards to ask for a picture (I don't think she's that famous but she was the only person I saw afterwards...)"

To steal a line from Hayden's "Your New Girlfriend," it seems like shallow water is over your head. (Same thing goes for more than a few others above.)

Nicole

She's not even big enough to be anywhere good and I'm already so over her, it's not even funny. She is not as hot as people are trying to make her sound and she's just overall not that great. She's a terrible overactor and I hate to see her on a screen of any kind. I honestly hope that Heros is as far as she gets because if she goes anywhere else I might vomit.

Ryan

she is cute...stop hating on her!!

the truth

I am SOOOO tired of hearing how it girls or up and coming girls, have to bow at the alter of the do nothing, limosine feet of Paris hilton. She has done nothing, will NEVER amount to anything except inherit tons of money she had NOTHING TO DO WITH. And yet, now we hear that the very underage, Hayden Panettiere, is her new hangers on BFF. I mean this kid will be a stunner when she gets OLDER, SO STOP GAWKING AT HER tmz staffers! She hasn't even started her carer yet! I don't understand why it is that girls have to flock to this sasquatch footed twig of a LOSER, Paris. It's not like she is doing anything good for society nor will she EVER!!! Hayden will be a good actress when she gets older and more experienced. I wouldn't listen to ANY of the previous bloggers, saying that she can't act because she can. She will be what Lindsay Lohan was supposed to be, a great actress with a great future ahead. I hope she doesn't fall into the same stupid hole that most up and coming girls have done, and that's hanging with Paris. This will only lead to never ending trouble and possibly a stint in rehab. Just remember what happened to Britney & lindsay and that's all Hayden needs to know about the poison that is PAris Hilton! I can only hope that Hayden's parents will stop her from being a friend with Paris, and find better more REAL trustworthy friends. The kind that don't stab you in the back and have you end in the gossip columns of TMZ.com or National Enquirer. Neither Lindsay nor Britney have been able to come back from their "friendship" with the HIlton whore. Let's hope that Hayden uses her head and stays far, far away from the clown footed female, Paris, and goes on to be the great actress and possible singer, that SHE, Hayden, wants to be.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2