Beyonce's Bangin' Bod in Bitchin' Bikini

2/14/2007 2:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Yesterday TMZ brought you swimsuit models in bikinis. Today we give you -- Beyonce!

Ms. Knowles scored the cover of this year's Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, sporting a bright yellow and orange bikini. The Florida photo shoot shows B writhing in the sand and playing in the water, wearing swimsuits from her own clothing line, House of Dereon.

While she's the first non-model to grace the cover, it's definitely time to ring the alarm -- Beyonce's bod is on fire!

Big Red

First and foremost, Sport illustrated very seldom has anyone on the cover with an athletic build. Secondly it is so funny to hear people hating on B, she’s worked hard as hell to get where she is. Surely she could care less about people hating on her. Yes, she is a thick black sexy woman and people love her because she loves herself. Unfortunately some other race women have grace the cover of sports illustrated that are bone thin and have eating disorders and don’t love themselves. If you are naturally thin or thick loving yourself makes real people love you also. For you phony people who wish you could walk a day in B’s shoes stop hating and put all of that wonderful energy you have in walking the walk AKA hard work, and not talking SHIT about others who have MADE IT BIG LIKE BEYONCE. You go Beyonce.

Mary Jane

Out of pure curiosity have any of you people seen Beyonce in person?
Well I have she’s, never been as big as most people think. She’s also recently lost a little over 20 pounds and she’s a nice height. It’s always good to see someone for yourself before making a decision. By-the-way TV adds 10pounds, something to take into consideration.

Petrina

Beyonce, why?

Camille

You are a stinky hoe even though you are a talented girl.

felisha

Im sorry, but I used to like Beyonce when she first hit the scenes, now she is just too damn cocky and is not all that good looking! And yeah I noticed that most of the video was waist up, lol. Her and Jay Z need to come down off their high horse because they are no better than anybody else, Sorry! He is with her because he thinks she is the hottest thing that walked this Earht and she is not, and she is with his old a** because he got loot, hey who wouldn't, lol

Mercedez

Stop The Hate People!!! Beyonce is doing her thang and given the opportunity, you would do the same. All of you with the negative comments..... CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU WRECK YOURSELF!!!!!

Camille

Please ignore my previous comments. U are a great perfomer and I wish u nothing but success in the future.

deeva

I fail to understand what this hatred is all about. I think B is one of the most talented sisters of today. And I'd like to agree on one of the eirlier comments. No one had a damn thing to say when J-Lo was the queen of big a**, as if she was the only one with one. Women of color has had curves all their lives but when someone of the other side comes along with hips, lips and whatever else they can plaster on, it's headline news. I say represent to the fullest miss B. I think you have a beautiful spirit and if any one of these haters had a chance to walk a day in your shoes, they would. Keep up the energy Miss B.....and in the words of Jill Scott.....Those haters are getting in the way!!!!

lwashington

First off, I bet none of you HATERS look half as decent as Beyonce. As for her being FAT she is not, I would hate to see what you BONEY SICKLY broads look like posting all this hate mail. Why dont you losers go directly to a mirror and take a good loong look at yourself before you past judgements because I dont see any of you on ANY magazines!

9th1der

OH MY GOD!!!! Those who can, do; those who can't, HATE!!! It amazes me that all of you who say you're 'tired of Beyonce' ,she's 'overexposed' and my personal favorite, she's a 'fat, ugly bama-talking monkey' took time out of your extremely busy lives to even comment on someone that's so repugnant to you. Beyonce is cool and the only thing any of you miserable, hatin' b****es will EVER appear on is your drivers' license! Shut the f*** up!

bystander

Beyonce, stop trying so hard to mimick Jennifer Lopez. There's only ONE J.Lo and you DON'T come close to filling her shoes my dear. ALSO, my advice to you dear Beyonce is "Take a speech class".

KEDRIA

BEYOUCE IS NOT FAT, SHE HAS A GREAT BODY AND FACE, BUT NO TALENT, I'M SICE OF THIS LITTLE GIRL, MAYBE SHE NEED TO TAKE A BREAK FOR A LITTLE WHILE, SOME OF THIS ARTIEST CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT TOO MUCH EXPOSER IS NOT GOOD. YOUR FANS WILL GET TIRED OF YOU. IT NOT LIKE SHE NEED THE MONEY, SHE IS A SUPER STAR AND HAS A MAN THAT IS WORTH BILLIONS. I WOULD LIKE HER TO TAKE A BREAK AND FIND SOME REAL TALENT

Q-Force Inc.

They have pictures on SI.com of behind the scenes pictures of the photo shoot and I would have to give Beyonce an 8 outta 10, body wise. I love the way her upper torso and waist line are built (that sounds kinda weird). I kinda don't like her hair sometimes, it looks wiggy at times. She still is easy on the eyes though. Anyway, I am beggining to wonder if she is becoming overexposed and wonder why she doesn't see what happening and take a well-deserved break. It seems people want to turn against her.

Mary Jane

Dear Bystander

Trying to be J.Lo, not in to his life, I think Beyonce is really happy with being herself, black, beautiful, and last but not least successful. Anyway who wants to be J.Lo she's almost 40 and has slept with one to many men in Hollywood? I think J.Lo is more like J.HO and lets be honest they both could use public speaking classes, I’ve heard J.Ho sound like an absolute moron in the past. So why don’t you be an innocent bystander and step away from the keyboard.

9th1der

This is for Bystander:

Beyonce is mimicking J.Ho?!?! What the...?!?! First of all, J.Ho had to be bangin' Tommy Mottola to get her deal cuz that 's the ONLY way the non-singing trick could EVER get a record deal! J.Ho is played out!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments