Pamela's (Fashion) Emergency

2/14/2007 1:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pamela Anderson was spotted at an animal hospital in Malibu looking like something the cat dog dragged in.

Due to a medical emergency, the buxom peroxide hoochie animal activist brought her poochie to the vet early Monday morning.

Considering the circumstances, who can blame Pam for sporting a ratty blonde mane, no pants and a pair of 2003 Uggs?

VERY CONCERNED ABOUT BRITNEY

Pamela is the hottest woman on the planet. Total babe.
As for commenting on your post Donna & Jeff. Talk about flashback. I agree.
Farrah Fawcett was the hottest woman in the 70's. Can't look at her now. She f--ked her face up.
Cathy Bach , hottest legs I've ever seen. Gotta love them Daisy Dukes. Don't know what she looks now and from what you wrote I don't want to see. I want to remember her as she once was. Hot! Hot! Hot!
Can't forget Loni Anderson. Burt Reynolds was 1 lucky man.
Loni looks like sh*t now. She screwed her face up to.
Jessica Simpson was sexy as hell. What the hell happened to her face? Another screw up.
We men love a beautiful face on a woman as well as a beautiful body. Especially long legs. So don't mess with the face if it's perfect. Leave it alone.
All you jealous women who commented on Pam must be ugly asses. Shouldn't hate someone if they look hot.
SHE'S ONE HOT MAMA! Oh yeah baby!

VERY CONCERNED ABOUT BRITNEY

PAMELA AND CARMEN can't get better than that my friends.

VERY CONCERNED ABOUT BRITNEY

Pamela is my blonde goddess. Daisy Duke was my brunette goddess back in the day. If only girls looked like her today. Damn. I miss the 70's chicks. True Perfection!

deb

tommy i take it u have a dick so of course u think shes hot,only a women knows wats hot on another women,we dont think with our dink...im not fat and i am an attractive person,told by so many,but thats not my point...pam is a freak, she may be a ok mom now but her kids are damaged with old memories of her out doing crack and hitting the rich men for cash!!! raquel welch was beautiful and she never layed out in playboy ,HER KIDS CAME FIRST!!! PAM IS A WANNA B,HOLLYWOOD TRAMP!!! I MEAN COME ON,NASTY ASS TOM LEE...LOVELY,LOL

VERY CONCERNED ABOUT BRITNEY

Pam is a beauty. My friends and I met her at a book signing 3 years ago for her book Star and she was so sweet to us. She looked gorgeous even up close. Anyway I hope she never get's a face lift like post 55 said. I haven't seen a celebrity that had a face lift that looked good. Although I have seen Loni Anderson a while back. Ewwwh! Lips are way too big. I thought she looked so beautiful on WKRP in Cinncinatti. Burt Reynolds also looks awful. He to was gorgeous and one of the most sexiest men around before he had the face lift. His eye's are pulled back so far he looks terrible.
SAY NO TO FACE LIFT"S. GROW OLD GRACEFULLY .

Debra

To all the mean people..and you know who you are...
if she rushed her pet to the Vet, she may have had a bad experience,
and was crying.. in fact her eyes look swollen. Have some compassion.
She has compassion...

Whatever

I think Pam is one of the most beautiful women in the world. Still a knockout pushing 40.

Lady Fannie of Omaha

I thought she was a Vegan? Ugg Boots...Not so Vegan....

SICK IGNORANCE

Pam needs to grow the hell up. Put some clothes on. Show some RESPECT for you two sons. You are getting a little old to look like that.

Only in

Looks like her upper part of her legs are showing signs of osteomalacia. I hope its not serious,could be just aging.

Whatever

I like Pam. She has a big heart and is very kind to kids and animals.

Angel

In response to #1 Pam looks like trailer trash without her makeup
In response to #3 I totally agree. She is a very nice person

Kim

UGG boots are made of leather ! wich comes from animals.. what a looser she is

Brit sucks

Who cares what she wears?

ROBIN

I still like the Uggs....I think there making a come-back!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments