Posh's Valentine's Day Double Date

2/15/2007 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Victoria Beckham had two Valentines last night -- her sons.

Beckham, with tots Brooklyn and an adorably pony-tailed Romeo, went to The Cheesecake Factory at The Grove in Los Angeles last night for dinner, setting off a paparazzi frenzy.

Posh's hubby is training in Spain with his current soccer team, Real Madrid -- leaving his wife with the kids for V-Day.

Jackie

#18, WTF am I jealous of? What, that she's a miserable looking biatch? Give me a freaking break!

k.c

i don't understand ...can someone tell me whats going on?
in fact posh was with her sons at disneyland in la,she has done a lot of stuffs with her child but they were only 2!!i have a lot of pictures with her and only her 2 sons brooklyn and romeo where is cruz??

k.c

who says that she always exposed herself with her 3 children??because,for me we only see 2 kids..........

Joe

MAN, POSH IS ONE UGLY GIRL. RUMOR IS, HER HUSBAND IS GAY.

TJ

Victoria is a really hands on Mum. Unlike the Hollywood tramps she is devoted to her family and always looks well groomed and stylish. She is making a big mistake by coming to Hollywood...the children would be better off staying in England. I honestly think after six month in la la land she will realize that life is better in Europe. I have lived in Los Angeles (Santa Monica) and in England (Thorpe Bay, Essex) and England, despite crap weather, has a better, more civilized quality of life.

Jackie

I didn't know robots can have children. Oh maybe she is a cylon (Battlestar Galactica fans will know what I'm talking about.) I hope not, because that will mean there are 12 more like her.

Dottie

She eats?!! Who knew?

Debbie

Has everyone forgotten that Posh & Becks have 3 children?! Where is little Cruz? He hasn't been seen anywhere!

lila

my gawd she is so beautiful
and classy and stylish
her kids are soooo adorable

queen of long beach

lol @ dottie. i think it's the kids who most likely ate. how come she's always walking around like she's really a queen. all she is is a royal bitch and her man is too fine to be with her bony ass.

AttentionWhore

She's so beautiful and classy and such a good mom. Her kids are beautiful as well.

LOL

POSH IS AN IDIOT!!!!... She walks around as if she is royalty... She craves and thrives the attention of photographers. Why in the world would she go to the Grove on valentines night???? she just wants people to look at her... and if she loves those kids so much, why would she put them in situations where photographers are going crazy for a stupid picture... she is a self absorbed BITCH... evryone in HOLLYWOOD hates her... she has no talent... she is scary looking .... Posh remember... money can't buy class!!!!!

Christina

Where is her other son, Cruz, who is nearly two years old? We never see him. Ever.

Jackie

Queen Bee, you go girl!

Sam.

Posh has a head like a block of wood, I thought she looked better in the oldays she's so fucking fake now and a real spoilt bitch.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments