Separated at Birth - Mayer Scissorhands

2/15/2007 1:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

John Mayer was photographed at a Grammy after-party, looking just like Edward Scissorhands. This explains Jessica Simpson's recent change of hair color -- Mayer accidentally cut it all off and she's wearing a wig.

John Mayer resembles Edward Scissorhands

stephanie

I think he looks sexy.
But the Jessica "twin" ain't going to last.

god help us all

John was good looking when he first came out, now he's HOT. He gets better with age. Love that fact that he acts like a guy i.e. doesn't spend more time getting ready than his date, but lately I dunno. She's been looking a little haggard lately. Somehow I can see John dressing up as Ed for Halloween, because you know he think's this sh*t is funny.

Gina

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! I heard the some one call him Edward Scissorhands the other day ...Now here they are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever

LOL! They are a carbon copy of each other.

NICKI

John Mayer is really hot looking. Never noticed this before Jessica. Not only is he talented, but he's good-looking as well. See, Jessica brought out the best in him. Hey, if their happy I'm happy for them..............................................

NICKI

NICKI

NICKI

Really like John Mayer. Went to see him in concert & he was unbelievable! Jessica Simpson is my favorite.

NICKI

LOVE JOHN MAYER AND JESSICA TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dee

If John Mayer has as much depth as his music, he'd STAY AWAY from Jessica SIMPSON.Does he know she thinks tuna is chicken?Any person who can't identify fowl from fish has serious cerebral damage.Wake up, Mayer!!!

NANCY

I see the resemblance however, Edward is SO much cuter! ;-)

rminva

Too funny...I have been thinking that for some time now!

gueyhoo

FINALLY! I was saying "Man, John Mayer looks like un UGLY Edward Sissorhands!" However, no one compares to Johnny Depp!

Penny

John Mayer is the ugliest person I ever saw in my life. . .
God forgive me fdr saying that

NICKI

JOHN MAYER IS SEXY, TALENTED, AND A GRAMMY WINNER! HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN SAY THAT THEIR ONE OF THE BEST MUSCIANS IN THE WORLD. AND JESSICA IS GORGEOUS & TRUE NATURAL BEAUTY. PUT TWO & TWO TOGETHER & YOU GET ONE FRICKIN HOT COUPLE. HOPE IT LASTS!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments