Foxy Brown Arrested Again

2/16/2007 1:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Foxy Brown MugshotRapper Foxy Brown was arrested in Florida yesterday for battery and obstruction of justice. TMZ has obtained the rapper's mugshot taken Thursday.

Foxy, whose real name is Inga Marchand, was booked by Pembroke Pines Police Department after a disturbance at a beauty supply shop.

According to the police Report, Brown threw hair glue at a beauty shop employee and later swatted an officer. Foxy was in the bathroom applying product to her hair when an employee told her the business was closed. She refused to leave the establishment. Brown then spat on the employee as he called 911, staining his shirt.

When a police officer approached, he tried to get the rapper to return to the store for questioning, but Foxy swatted his hand away and started swinging her arms in a struggle with the officer, who had to "use a takedown maneuver to gain control" of Brown, according to the report. Per the Broward County Sheriff's Office, Foxy was held on $1,500 bail on two offenses.

Ms. Brown was sentenced in New York last October to three years probation and anger management classes for assaulting two nail technicians. Brown was ordered to stay away from the manicurists for the next five years.

Rah-Rah

Doesn't look too good for this one. Looks like she'll spend some jail time for sure! Swatting at the police and then having them take you down will for sure get you a room in the iron-bar hotel.

What's up FrogLevel?! (P.S.---looks like the "paternity test" it's on its way!)

Muzik

It's funny how some want to disparage the entire Black race with derogatory names and when a Black person does something bad or is accused of doing something bad, it's chalked up to that person being the n word, but when whites do bad things, it's the individual who is bad. There is such hypocrisy and double standards. I could go on a tirade and disparage the appearance of whites and the history of whites, but I will not stoop to the level of the bigoted trash that litters TMZ. You can call names because a rose by any other name will still smell just as sweet. You want to convince yourself that you are somehow better than others so you degrade, but the truth is that you're not. Worth is determined by your heart and what good you do in the world, not by what family you happened to be born into.

KIM

This B!@#H is crazy!!! WHO IN THE HELL DOES THIS UGLY ASS BROAD THINKS SHE IS?...SHE THINKS SHE'S BETTER THAN SOMEBODY WHICH COULDNT BE ANY FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH I CAN'T STAND HER ARROGANT IGNORANT ASS AND THEY NEED TO LOCK HER A** UP AND THROW THE F'ing KEY AWAY!!!

Leilani

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. PRETTY SAD racism still igsists!!!!

realitysetsin

10,22,and 45 especially......What do you call these white cracker sluts???? Anne being the biggest and brittany and paris coming in behind her....Brittany's nasty cracker ass needs to die off next. Foxy is no more uglier than Brittany's nasty baldheaded ass. brittany needed to be in the store next to Foxy fighting for some weave. Brittany should have been pushing Foxy out of the way for a decent wig or weave. All of these white crack sluts like Paris's herpy A**. Anna's cracker A** had herpes to just like Maddonna. All of these white cracker hoe slut are spreading herpes like the plague and brittany looks like the plague with her bald head and her ugly son looks just like her. No wonder Kevin has only been caught with her ugly kids in public a few times. Kevin saw her naturally at home without makeup and started cheating risking loosing all of her money because she is so nasty and ugly. She should have reason to kill herself. She need to have her white cracker A** in Anna's fridge like right now.

All of these Herpes white cracker sluts are no better off than Foxy. Paris is no prettier with her one eyed, dyed weave, long nose, slut A**. Linday, Anna, Paris, Tara, Jessica, Ashley,Brittany, Madonna, and the list goes on are all Nasty, ugly, white crackers sluts. None of them have natural beauty. They wear weaves too that don't even blend in with their natural hair to look real. Brittany knows she's an ugly white nasty slut that's why she is self-destructing like Anna. All of these white hoes are just nasty.Out of all the ones above I can't say who is nastier. Anna, Lindsay, Paris, Tara, Jessica, Madonna, or Brittany. Oh yeah, I'm forgetting Pamela. I told you the list goes on. Cracker sluts are no better than Foxy. If it wasn't for Brittany's trailer park A** she'd still be in the trailer and on welfare like the rest of the nasty, white trailer park white crackers on welfare.

Just telling the truth

I thought this was Diana Ross! lol....She's a hot mess and I would be too if I was broke and was told to take a hike from my record label...ouch..... Lil Kim rules...Foxy drools......

Rah-Rah

I'll bet she's fucking her lawyer!! She ain't gonna win this case; he's got too much pussy on the brain.

Q-Force Inc.

#5 was hilarious (except for the deaf part). On the other hand, I am cringing and my eyes are tightly closed but I will ignore all the weird racist comments. Keep them to yourself at least. I really am a fan of Foxy, I love the way she delivers her rhymes, when you have that and a good beat it usually sounds pretty good. It's just sad and embarrasing about what happened, at the damn beauty store of all places...twice. Not a good look and the hair glue thing makes it even more horrid! Foxy get a sew in! Still, I am a fan of most of her music. God bless her, we all do stupid crap...but at least think about toning it down a bit Fox.

KEDRIA

THIS GIRL IS CRAZY AS HELL, MAYBE SHE NEED A STAY IN JAIL TO SHOW HER THAT BEING A CELEBRITY DON'T MATTER. IF YOU BREAK THE LAW YOU WILL GO TO JAIL. BUT I THANK SHE NEED TO INVEST IN A ATHOME SALON

Great Dane

First in a nail salon....

Now in a beauty supply shop......

And she still looks like that?????

Um, maybe you should get a stylist to work that out for you ma.....

ed

I have anger issues as well . Maybe I can only focus my anger toward nail technicians and beauty supply clerks. Then I will be able to get along with everyone else in society. Heck they are only nail technicians and beauty clerks. Thanks Foxy I think your onto something. What am I paying a therapist for. I am acutally making an appntment for a manicure as we speak. I will let everyone know how it works out.

Thanks Foxy

Hedy

That's so sad! She had some great tunes back in the day. And she's still young. Lil' lady needs some guidance!!!

Bobp

Enough already. Throw this nasty bitches ass in the slammer for a few weeks, so she sees that she can't go around slapping people.

Look closer

Looks like she'll do anything to keep her remaining 15 minutes alive. She is a sad excuse for a "celebrity".

trish

For gods sake.................Lock this HO up and throw away the key. She's a worthless piece of sh*t!!! Maybe her and Naomi could be cell mates..........Lets see who survives that one!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments