Olsens: Twins in Name Only

2/16/2007 3:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Olsen Twins may look alike, but they sure don't dress alike!

Clad in luxurious designer fashion, Ashley Olsen resembled a Park Avenue Princess of New York on Thursday. On the other hand, her street urchin sister, Mary-Kate, looked like she spent the night on Park Avenue! Spare some change?

While Ashley's furry Ewok jacket may not be everyone's Venti cup of latte, it does add a splash of rich color to her chic millionaire maiden all-black ensemble. Unfortunately, MK's windswept bottle-blonde Upper East Side vagabond bag lady couture won't even gain her entry to the VIP Room of a Bronx women's shelter. Ashley, help a sistah out!

Lee

Is Audrey for real! Both of them appeared on Full House at the same time, at the same age! How are they not sisters!!! Idiot!

Heidi SUCKS ASS

#13, get off Howard's nuts, post that crap in the rite spot dumbass. THIS ARTICLE is about the OLSENS, guess you did'nt notice, LOL....over your head:)

no pervs allowed

Audrey's right I saw that same interview on E,,, er Entertainment Tonight,,, er Hollywood Access,,, er MTV's THS,,, er damn -- I guess I was tripping out on the same acid,,, but it sound like a conspiracy TMZ and and Oliver Stone shopuld follow-up on.

Van

WHO THE F**! CARES...................If any of you had their money you wouldn't care what was said about you either........They laugh ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK..............

ned

I think they're cute, and I like the way mary kate dresses. it's kind of nasty and a little un-original though the way the writers at TMZ.com keep using the same insults when writing about this kid. "street urchin," "spare some change," witch boots," can't you come up with something new. Oh and while you are at it lets see a picture of the writer or the dweeb photographer that has nothing better to do then try to get a bad shot of someone. now there is a career that really contributes to society. some people invent medicines some build power plants, some put plumbing in so that people like you can go to the bathroom but these guys follow some poor girl around all day looking for the perfect bad shot. I'll bet you're parents are proud.

Danielle

Common Sense Ppl, There Twins, Identical Twins I'm Not Sure, Because They Have To Be Exactly The Same, But Faternal No Way, Are You Saying At Nine Months, They Had Died Hair? Where Did Step Sister Come In? They Could Be Semi-Identical Twins, Which Means They Started Out The Same But Devlop Differently, and Audrey, I Think I Went To Elementry School With You Lol, If Your About 15, I'm Not Going To Say Which School, Or Anything, But There Twins.

giftedlady

Nice mouth Maggot...I mean Margaret....You have such class....I've just found this site and am amazed at the language, bad grammar and spelling in most of the readers' posts. Now I know who buys tabloid magazines....not rocket scientists for sure.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3