Hayden's Bitches

2/19/2007 2:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Heroes" hottie Hayden Panettiere made it even hotter in balmy Los Angeles this weekend -- just by walking her dogs!

The superpowered cheerleader was seen strolling with her pooches in West Hollywood, while catching up on her chatting.

Lucky dogs!

Jen Jolie

Yeah, one more time, this girl is so not hot, where do I begin, shes got weird legs and looks like a 50 year old woman.

jim

Couldn't agree more. She's not hot at all and her clothes look like something my fifth grade techer would wear.

Lenn K

I have to disagree with #1 and 2, It's nice to see a young women not having her ass sticking out and her tits being held by a string. We have got so much from Lindsay, Paris, Nicole and Britney, I think we forgot what normal people look and act like.

Anthony

There is nothing wrong with her legs , get a life lol..she has nice legs and she's cute as hell.

John

Some think she's cute, other's dont. I think she is. But seriously, is this news to your vultures? I mean, I like reading about actual NEWS, but this is just crap. What happened to this site? This place is what makes papparazzi such a pain in the ass. No morals. If you would stop BUYING this uninteresting and obtrussive pictures, maybe people wouldn't hate you so much. Just a thought.

Your Mama

#1, there's nothing wrong with her legs. That stuff you see is called flesh. It's made up of muscle and a healthy amount of fat. It's what normal people look like. Normal people do not look like most young female celebrities so I totally understand the confusion.

I'm not a viewer of Hayden's show but I remember her from Malcolm in the Middle she looks cute here.

James

This is the kind of girl that stupid little wannabe ho's would be jealous of. She's very attractive and I would totally respect her. Look at her, she takes her career so very seriously. Wish her good luck.

Prob. the most serious young actress in Hollywood right now.

Buster

What are you people talking about? There is nothing remarkable about her.

Farfel Mishegos

Can you even imagine the size of her butt cheeks?

HEY YOU

8. Can you even imagine the size of her butt cheeks?

Posted at 6:15PM on Feb 19th 2007 by Farfel Mishegos

*************************************************************************************
Its Comments like that.. that are driving girls to have eating disorders and think they arent pretty enough... she is a Wonderful role model... and you should be ashamed of yourself for making such a shallow comment!
For once we have a young beautiful... HEALTHY role model for our childeren.. and you have to go and pick out her flaws.... what makes you so perfect?

Whatever

Cute girl with two cute dogs! She looks great!

jenn

Her FACE is BELOW average. Sorry butterface lovers!!!

paulie

I liked Hayden on Guiding Light. Now grown up...I barely recognize her. She seems more grounded than a certain set of tabloid twins, even if she looks a bit like them. Keep on keeping on Lizzie!

Mike B

Nothing at all wrong with Hayden. She is a good young actress. As long as she has a good head on her and a good family to fall back on, I see her having a good career.

Hey producers, directors, writers, HOLLYWOOD, here is your next young star!

Go Hayden!

Lewy

Don't you hate it when people call some not hot or even ugley .. but I think hayden panettiere is very beautiful and she is lucky to do what she enjoys doing and I have to say that she should ignore those who hate her and think about those who care.