Posh Snaps at Disneyland

2/19/2007 2:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Disneyland wasn't the "Happiest Place on Earth" for the Beckhams over the weekend.

Victoria and her two sons, Brooklyn and Romeo, were completely swarmed by paparazzi as they tried to walk through Disneyland's New Orleans Square -- pushing Posh over the edge!

The photogs, including one with festive Tigger ears, made it nearly impossible to walk the tykes through the park, prompting Posh to get in the face of one camera-weilding man and yell, "Stop that! Can you not take a picture?!"

Beckham even needed to have a friend hold her back -- damn, don't piss off Posh!

Lenn K

I hate to say I can see both sides, but the paparizzi like #3 Chloe said, can be pigs and getting a picture of a celeb is like all or none to them. And then on the other hand celebs crave the attention for a movie or a new CD they will do anything to be seen or photographed. This is a slippery slope, but alot of the time they both win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woolyone

you know, there should be a law that they have to stay back at least a certain distance. Yes, I know it goes with the territory, but there should be a certain level of decency expected of these people. I don't think anyone of us wants the pics of these people going about their business SO BAD that we are OK with this kind of thing.

It's one thing when it's a bunch of people out partying at some celebrity hot spot, but for chrissakes, this was a lady taking her kids to disneyland.

Only in

If the kid is sensitive to light put a pair of shades on him along with a umbrella and a hat and send him over to Michael Jacksons fairyland compound.

Marie

She choose LA!So now she assums, making her children's life becoming a nightmare!This woman is just to stupid!

All American Girl

EWW! Whos afraid of the 90 pound over sized head and ego Brit. Don't start something you can't finish.

Miapocca

#27...that was hilarious............ahhahaha...Guess Santa Wwhorelina is off mourning her Mama for now, so Beckham is safe. ahahhahaLOL

THEMOMMA

MRS. BECKHAM WILL SOON FIND OUT THAT ENGLAND'S PRESS WAS A WALK IN THE PROVERBIAL PARK COMPARED TO OURS............ ESPECIALLY HERE IN HOLLYWOODLAND AREA........... SHE'LL HAVE TO TAKE THE GOOD WITH THE BAD, IE THE BIG BUCKS AND THE LACK OF PRIVACY.............. ALAS

carol

From 2 differents agencies:

VICTORIA BECKHAM ATTEMPTS TO SPEND A DAY WITH HER KIDS AT DISNEYLAND ONLY TO BE ACCOSTED BYT THE PAPARAZZI, IT IS CONFIRMED THAT A PHOTOGRAPHER HIT ONE OF HER KIDS ON THE HEAD WITH HIS CARMERA.

VICTORIA BECKHAM IN BEVERLY HILLS SEEN LEAVING THE GROCERY STORE BRISTOL FARMS. HER SONS ARE NOT WITH HER THIS AFTERNOON. VICTORIA HAS BEEN EXTREMELY DISTRAUGHT AFTER HER SON WAS HIT ON THE HEAD BY A PHOTOGRAPHER WITH HIS CAMERA YESTERDAY DURING THE FAMILY EXCURSION AT DISNEYLAND

mistysmom

Here is an example of someone who does everything they can to attract publicity and then decides they want to be just "plain people" one day.A simple wig,normal mommy clothes and a smile would have disgused her completely.

KWDragon

I understand that Posh wants attention, but I still think she and her children deserve a day out without buying out the park. I think Disney should have ejected the photogs after she asked to be left alone. I disagree with the ideas of laws banning paps, as that smacks too loudly of censorship, but they should show enough restraint to get a picture or two and then leave the celebs alone - especially the ones with children in tow.

lola

She should have known that ! What a moron !

Danielle Gross

I am truly sad for her children. I love to go to Disneyland and so does my son. I would be just as pissed off if they were making my child cry. They are lucky all she did was yell, I would have hit someone for upsetting my child like that. Yes, that is what you get when you are a celebrity, but there has to be a line. Papparazzi are scumbags who have no care or concern for anyone other than themselves. It is a shame.

Again, I feel sad for that child. That is no way for anyone to live their life. I hope that one of these days the paparazzi get in my way while trying to photograph a celeb. I will punch them for you!! Don't get in my way at Disneyland!!

JENNIFER

YOU KNOW, I CAN'T SAY I AM A HUGE POSH FAN. BUT I DO HAVE CHILDREN AND I WOULDN'T APPRECIATE SOMEONE OR A GROUP OF SOMEONES SCARYING THEM. AND THOSE KIDS SHOULD BE ABLE TO GO OUT AND ENJOY AT DISNEYLAND LIKE MILLIONS OF OTHER CHILDREN GET TO. THAT POOR LITTLE BOY LOOKED REALLY SCARED AND THAT IS NOT FUNNY. IT IS ONE THING WHEN MOM AND DAD SIGN UP FOR A PUBLIC LIFE AND AT THAT I HAVE NO SYMPATHY, BUT IF THESE CELEBS ARE TRYING TO BE GOOD PARENTS AND SPEND TIME WITH THEIR CHILDREN, THEN THE PHOTOGS SHOULD BACK OFF, THERE IS NO REASON TO IN THAT LITTLE BOYS FACE. THAT IS JUST WRONG!

Tired and Ready for A Nap

Why doesn't she have the nannies take them around then arrange for Disney to let them use the private dining room in New Orleans Square that is for VIPS (Very self-Important Poshes) so she can have lunch with her kids? There are WAYS to do this ... she's just doing it for the media attention.

colleen

If "Posh and Becks" schlepped along, pushing their own baby carriage wearing baseball hats, casual clothes, no makeup (both) and didn't have 20 people walking with them inc. Nannies, Bodyguards, Publicists, etc, maybe NO ONE one would recognize them and there would be NO photographers!

Of course, then Posh would REALLY wig out!!!!!!