Tara Reid is Missing!

2/19/2007 3:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Alert the authorities! There's a trainwreck missing! Tara Reid looks amazing!

Her tabloid target days may be behind her. The scaffolding came down from around Tara Reid, and the repair work is looking pretty good -- as she proved in this red bikini. The once blowsy blonde was spotted prancing poolside with a group of friends at the exclusive Bacara Resort and Spa in Santa Barbara this weekend, causing onlookers to wonder whatever happened to Tara Reid.

Tara's hottie "Van Wilder" times have returned -- hopefully to stay. Check your local train schedules.

Lenn K

Let this be a lesson, if you go out begging for publicity getting drunk and doing drugs they will make you look bad. Mind your own business, they'll make you look good, isn't that weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugh Hefner

She must be a great piece of ass ....... love that red bikini

Veronica

BITCH HAS A BEER BELLY !!! EWWWWW!!!

igglefan

Wow, even I am impressed! She looks hot.....

Jennifa O Jenny

I think Britney is picking up the slack for Tara. I think Tara should send Britney flowers in thanks for taking the heat off of her!

James

Leave her alone. She's working on it. It's prob. too late to look too good again, but I give her props.* Perfect time to get lean and look good. She was beautiful in Van Wilder and I want to see her again looking awesome.

get a life people

cc star your a dumb ass..........

varrick

Amazing? Look at the side of her legs. There are so many gutters on her body at sometime soon it will require patchwork. She is hideous. Give her a few years when all that smoking will translate into alligator skin. You know, the kind of old women you see buying liquor on the weekends with the tough skin brought on by years of smoking and drinking. Yuck.

Get Rid of Hollywoods Crack Whores NOW

anyone can get enough plastic surgery and look decent. Is that something to applaud??? If she stays out of hollywood then i will be ok with her, seeing that she is a talentless whore.

She should just marry a nice guy and leave hollywood behind, because it has already forgotten her (and her many many movie flops)

michelle

I know the first thing people will think is that Im hating trust me Im not I give props when its true Tara chest area looks nice in that bikini but from her waist down she doesnt look that hot. she needs a lil more booty and maybe gain 5 more lbs.. and well I think shell look alot better.

michelle

get a life people

sthoover the girl is walking....your skin and body moves when you are walking dumb ass....lets see you sporting a bathingsuit for the world to see.....

allofuaholes

All of you who have left negative comments are losers.. No, I am not a fan of hers but how can you say she looks horrible? She looks great. NO ONE has a perfect body!! Why don't you all look in the mirror?? All of us are far from perfect!

MissNYC

She looks great...good for her! It may have taken a while at the bottom for her to realize what she needed to do to put herself back together. Hopefully, this makeover goes a bit deeper than her physical appearance. Oh, CC Star (#6), you are an idiot and anyone like you is an idiot. Talk about the glass being half empty....you must be a really miserable person in general.

L.S

she looks great!!! cc freak

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments