Anna Nicole Stoned -- Stern Sees $$$$

2/20/2007 2:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comA stunning video shows a barely functional Anna Nicole Smith, stammering and stuttering, as Howard K. Stern rhapsodizes about how much money the clip will be worth.

The tape, which aired Monday night on Greta Van Susteren's show on FOX News Channel, shows an eight-months pregnant Smith, her face painted like a clown and clearly stoned out of her mind. As she talks to a doll in a baby carriage as if it's real, Stern repeatedly says, "Is this a mushroom trip?" He then adds, "I'm kidding."

Another part of the tape shows Smith even more out of it. Stern's comment: "This footage is worth money."

nosy

Take away the baby asap!!!!

Forget about HK$ and his side, he is a sicko and needs to be investigated further.. if you watched the whole footage on Greta, it is worse.. he gave her something.. Anna planned for couple of hours with Riley (Shelly's daughter) painting faces.. do not think Anna did this purposely in front of a little girl.. Riley was scared because Anna was acting weird and wanted to call her parents.. HK$ would not let her call the parents.. Friggin piece of shit he is!!!!!!!!!

Lee Peterson

I wonder what Sterns sister will say to help her brother with damage control about this tape?
He should be shot.

Rachel

Ummm, Howard K. Stern is NOT the fall guy in this video Donald. He is the one FILMIING, boasting about how much money he will get out of it. From most accounts he kept Anna isolated and doped up in the final months of her life. Fall guy my ass. He should be charged in her death, and once the DNA test is done he won't have any rights to Larry's daughter. (Not that Stern wants her, just the money) Piece of shit bastard...

tracib

What the hell difference does it make who the source is RUTH? It is what it is. I would imagine you now want to blame the person that released it, saying they had no right to do so, it was their private business etc. YOU WANT TO ATTACK THE MESSENGER DONT YOU?!? Some of you people make me sick. You defenders HKS should all be ashamed of yourself. WHAT THE HELL DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE WHERE THEY GO IT OR WHO THE SOURCE IS?

Louie

I think the tape is perfect timing. Tapes don't lie. How very sad this tape was, and how sick he was.

If you did not see the Greta show tonight, see the repeat later. It will truely change your mind about HKS.

Poor Anna didn't have a chance with him.

pukeHKS

Reason for Greta showing it is because she's an attorney. I haven't heard a single attorney not show utter disdain for HKS except his own. And even HE stutters around trying to explain his client.

No, I'm very glad this is out. And the timing is perfect.

kim

OMG!!! Her eyes are completely dialated. HKS's voice is completely fixated and evil.

Can this be submitted in court as evidence tomorrow? I cannot believe it is 2007 and America has sat back for so long and let this one go. The Insider and ET, I hope the egg on your face stinks!

Jane

Until I viewed this video taken by a very sick money hungry bastard, I was tired of it all.
I've seen too much drug abuse in my life and know what someone on heroin looks like, it looks like what you see!
I pray that he goes to jail for the murder of ANS and her son Danny as well.
I'm also afraid that when he knows this will all come out and if he still has that baby he will kill her too! Then himself. I wish he would just kill himself and that baby can grow up not knowing of all of this shit with her real father.
I am actually crying about this and did not really care about this story before.
If there is a God, and I do beleive there is, please help this baby find her way back to her Father and a loving caring life!

Lori

This man should be sent to prison. What a creep. The gravy train is DEAD

kelly

The way HKS is cracking jokes when he knows she is pregnant and high shows he doesn't care about her or the baby. I bet Howard already siphoned off some of her money because she was so out of it that she probably didn't know. They should investigate that. In an old Larry King interview she said HKS was the only person she could really trust.

Jim

How sad what this picture paints. An image that will no doubt be stenciled in the minds of all following this beautiful woman beyond the time of her death.

The Truth

Omg, Riley is a child? ANS was in THAT STATE around a child?

And Riley wanted to call her parents but HKS wouldn't let her?

PLEASE TAKE DANNEILYNNE AWAY NOW...PLEASE!!!!

She needs to be where she's going to be PROTECTED, not with Stern!

And HOWARD K STERN - YOU ARE A PUKE!! I am JEWISH AND ASHAMED OF YOU AND YOUR BEHAVIOUR! And your ROTTEN FAMILY TOO!

YOU ARE MAKING JEWS LOOK BAD!!! I HATE YOU STERN!!!

tracib

DONALD
Speak for yourself. You could have as much video of my life as you would like and never come accross anything like this. Quit trying to shoot the messenger.

MY THOTS

Does this being out there help all the Virgie bashers understand why she filed to keep the baby in the Bahamas (instead of HKS taking her off on the new yacht to another country) and petition to take the baby out of his home? I hope they finally understand where her urgency came from.

GO DOG YOUR THE MAN!!!!!!!

Is this a video from Howards collection and if so how much did he make? How much did Fox pay for this one, anyway it sickens me that Fox even played it. And worse of all that Howard taped it thinking it was funny.