Anna Nicole Stoned -- Stern Sees $$$$

2/20/2007 2:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comA stunning video shows a barely functional Anna Nicole Smith, stammering and stuttering, as Howard K. Stern rhapsodizes about how much money the clip will be worth.

The tape, which aired Monday night on Greta Van Susteren's show on FOX News Channel, shows an eight-months pregnant Smith, her face painted like a clown and clearly stoned out of her mind. As she talks to a doll in a baby carriage as if it's real, Stern repeatedly says, "Is this a mushroom trip?" He then adds, "I'm kidding."

Another part of the tape shows Smith even more out of it. Stern's comment: "This footage is worth money."

tracib

ONCE AGAIN, WHAT THE HELL DIFFERENCE DOES IT MATTER WHERE IT CAME FROM? I suppose you are going to try and say this was staged like the photo of the refridgerator too hey?
What makes any of you think that someone is making money from this video? Did it ever occur to any of you that maybe someone just thought it was important for the world to see what was really occuring in Anna's world? Maybe it is someone who did care about her and doesn't like the fact that she is being smeared after her death and HKS is being made out to be some grieving, loving spouse? Maybe it is time we all see what she was living with! Maybe it is good that we see this side. In all fairness, HKS sister was all over the T.V. talking about how loving and devoted he was. Well, this speaks volumes and none of it is flattering to her brother. VERY CLEAR what Vergie has been talking about all along now isn't it? Those that were in the know were kept from Anna by HKS so he could exploit and manipulate ANS. All for the money!

Starr

The Court House there in Boward Co. Fl. has a web site. We need to send emails regarding this tape.

jburgin

so, so sad.

He needs to be held accountable for his lack of concern and respect.

Tara

When someone has a drug problem the only one to blame is the person with the problem. Lets not place blame on anyone else but Anna and her addiction. Most of the time all the close people in your life have the same problems! We tend to be friends or lovers with people just like ourself. Maybe everyone should try to help Howard Stern so he does not end up like the other two.

Bryant

I had given HKS the benefit of the doubt up to this point. No more! anyone that can claim to love someone and film them in this condition is as low as a person can get. Is there no concern that there is an eight month (and developing) child involved. This shows that HKS only concern for the value of putting someone in a horrible situation and profiting from that.

Were is Child Protective Services in the Bahama's. This would be enough to have any child taken from the home and an investigation started. Stern's should get nothing but a 6x9 cell to spend the next ten years in thinking about what his acgtions has caused. He is scum!!!

Joel starkman

OMG HOWierd The Kidnapper STERN will SELL Annas baby to the HIGHest bidder he is the evil puppet master behind it all he got a taste on that reality show I do belive he was in love with annna but could never SATISFY HER he let her have all those men and really started to hate her for it ..... movtive for his madness ! I predict a made for TV movie or at least an after school speical
Da Bear

Jenn

36. I think it's disgusting that Fox shows this timed to influence viewers before the hearing tomorrow. All of these people claiming to have been there for ANS. Please! If her mother had really wanted to see ANS she would have sooner. Now she wants her dead body. Give me a break. Blaming Howard for Anna N's choices and death is ridiculous. How many people saw her drinking, spaced out of her mind and asked for autographs, bought her products, asked for their picture to be taken with her. Everyone took a piece of her. Howard K. Stern has become the fall guy for every tom, dick and harry who still wants a piece of her. If tapes were made of half the stuff many of us TMZ viewers have done in our life, we probably could top the one you are showing right now!

Posted at 11:15PM on Feb 19th 2007 by Donald D'Haene

__________________________________________________________

Donald, are u kidding? This man had a much greater responsibility to Anna than did any other people who "saw her drinking, spaced out, blah blah blah.....she was "pregnant with his child"...Whether Danielynn is his or not it is an absolute disgrace to be video taping this women, laughing, joking about tripping while she is pregnant. I will be the first one to tell you that you can't help someone unless they want to help themselves. The fact is this is no laughing matter and he shouldn't have made it one. I am going to believe that your comment wasn't serious.

Robert

Ok, I am not saying that Anna wasn't on drugs most of her adult life, but I don't really see that she is that tore up in this video... Her eyes are actually wide open and she looks alert. The only thing that MIGHT make me think she's tore up is that a few of her eye blinks were a little slow. I think she was just dressed up and acting silly for the camera.
That being said, I think HKS was her biggest enabler.

truth sleuth

AND is dead, I am not going to condemn her for being high because she is not here to defend herself and tell us whether she knew what she was doing and the harm it would cause or was she being slipped drugs or what. But the tape makes it VERY damn clear that HKS was fully aware of what was going on and if not feeding the stuff to her directly, finding it funny, moneymaking and egging it on. The entire tape along with the interview is astounding, the snippet TMZ has doesnt even begin to show the depth of it all...its sickening, one of the saddest things Ive ever seen. I also think Anna couldnt have ridded herself of him if she tried, he had so much dirt on her and in the interview they say she had been telling him to leave. A scared little 8 year old girl was present and HKS let the insanity go on for over an hour in front of her, he only stopped after she went to call her parents from another room to come help. She was asking HKS to please call a Dr...an eight year old child asking for a Dr but HKS just laughed it all off! What a pig!

Sad

Does anyone know where the full footage is that was shown on Greta? Thanks.

Joel starkman

I was thinking if HKS is the ex of Annas will and the baby gets it all would nt want that baby gone as well ?
Da bear

Spill your Gutz

he is lower that a scum and not worth a weasel; where is chld protective services in the bahamas? they need to tak this child from this murderer/doper/skunk/lower that life/pimp/pig/money-grabbing blood money/conniving/piece of $$$$

Sadie

#36. Of course Howard is not to blame for all of her problems, but he was the closest person to her in recent times, and making a video like this is just plain sick. I'm glad they released this video before the next court hearing, that way the judge can see just what he really thought of Anna Nicole and how he really treated her. He is guilty of enabling her, and maybe more, but only investigations will be able to prove or disprove that. I'm sure people wanted to help her, but she was convienently whisked away from help by Stern (according to recent accounts from Birkhead, where I read he threatened to take the baby if she didn't go to rehab. He thought she went to rehab. Stern took her to the Bahamas.)

As for things other posters have done that may have been videotaped that are probably worse than this, I can truly say no, I have not been in something as sad as this. Taped by someone who claimed to love you, just to mock you. Yes, no one is perfect, and plenty of us have been messed up before. Hell, I even have a cousin who is a recovering addict, and she quit heroin while pregnant (which is a legit reason to use methadone while pregnant). Fortunately her children came out ok, though they do have emotional problems. Though her last one, she was declared unfit due to her drinking and the baby was taken away PERMANENTLY (though adopted by her husband's sister), so that probably was a fear of ANS, losing another child. Personally, when I've had a friend with drug problems, I tried to get them help, whether they listened or not. I never would laugh at them. It made me cry in fact, as I didn't want to lose my friends. I can tell you right off the bat, HKS is acting totally inappropriately toward ANS, and is doing nothing to help her. Hell, he's probably mad his computer was stolen, as he can't sell the videos himself now. I feel is sad when people profit off of someone's death. Home movies, baby pictures, things like that are things I like to see in remembrance, not someone being played a fool. A sister wrote a book and said some statements about paternity, and I don't think that is right either. But since Anna's death, other than through their lawyers, have you really heard a word from Anna' mother, not really...what about Larry Birkhead, no. Howard, every day. I can fake being more upset than he was while holding Dannielynn. No red eyes, no dark circles, yeah, grieving my a$$.

Debbie

Thank God for news because we would have never seen this is news wasnt here I agree sometimes media goes a little too far but somtimes alttle too far is good too because this is sad I was in tears when i seen this and the whole thing is he knew what he was doing and why and etc Please if anyone can get this poor innocent baby from him thats what they need to do It just seems like to me He knew dang well what he has been doing for a while !!! And next we will find out the doctor was HKS best friend I live right in calif and that idiot is right up the street how can you give methodone as a doctor knowing they are about to give birth !!! Dr Kapoor They have you hiding in a viedo also coming out of your office !!!