Connick Jr. Enters Anna Nicole Paternity Race

2/20/2007 9:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

As Larry Birkhead and Howard K. Stern battle it out in Florida over the baby and corpse of Anna Nicole Smith, Harry Connick Jr. added his sperm to the possible gene-pool of Dannielynn.

"I got big news ... I'm coming forward as the father of Anna Nicole's baby," Connick told the audience of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" in an episode airing today. Ellen was definitely surprised by the "confession" and could barely keep her composure, laughing out loud as Connick joked around on the set adding, "And the crazy crazy thing is, the baby is Zsa Zsa Gabor's!"

Sure, he jests, but crazier things could happen with this case!

igglefan

not funny.....

Brit sucks

He's lame

Janie(TX)

What a joke, this coming out as a circus, sad that there is alot of people that are money hunry :(

Stacie

yup pretty lame ....

Rene

He was just kidding.

Tom

And not only is it lame, it's just not funny.

Jennifer

I think it's awful how celebs are mocking such a tragedy!! This morning, on the Today show, Jim Carey made comments as well. I think it's sick and disrespectful to her memory, and to her daughter!!

Karen

It is not lame or disrespectful...Anna is responsible for her own "memories" her child will have to live with not other celebrities and lets not forget Anna did her own share of mocking as well. Now really it is sad she died but what is truly sad is that child protective services never paid a visit to her when she was alive because obviously she should not have been caring for a baby when she could not care for herself. Sleeping around was HER own doing and not the celebrities who are teasing her memory.

Brit sucks

I didn't mean what he said was lame, HE IS LAME!

Michael

I love Harry, and this makes me like him even more. The woman made a freak show out of her life for profit....save your sympathys for people who deserve it. She made the initial joke (her life), hes just following up....it was funny....most rational people have been shaking their heads at how much attention this whore has gotten since she started to decompose....or not

Judy

Asshole!

Hollywood Heartbreaker

that he would say this is not even funny. STFU Connick!!!!!

skinnyminny2006

I've been a huge fan of Harry's for eons, I love him, and I think he's a laugh riot. Hey, a lot of people I know are going around saying, "I admit, I am the father of Anna Nicole's baby." It's becoming a joke, thanks to "Prince von What'shisface"-who by the way is not a prince, hence the quotation marks. Go Harry, keep up your sense of humor!

casper

are you kidding me.....Harry Connick Jr. is THE man.....so funny. If you can't laugh at this mess, you are not alive......

This judge is amazing....Judge Judy. What a circus....

Matty

I thought Ellen was the Father or better yet Bobby Trendy. No, I think Ellen has bigger balls.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments