Judge to Howard: Spell Dannielynn's Name

2/20/2007 11:48 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Judge Seidlin has just asked Howard K. Stern to write Dannielynn's name on an easel under the word "daughter," the reason for which was not entirely clear. Stern took a marker, strode across the room somberly, and wrote the name on a sheet of white paper on the easel.

"Why are we spending so much time here?" asked the judge. "We're here to save one child."

twogolfcats

I think this Stupid Judge is trying to be like Judge Ito, of OJ fame, or , like that ROTTEN Judge JUDY, the Decadent TV judge!!!!~! Then , we have the criminal Howard K Stern that is pretty much RESPONSIBLE for the deaths of Daniel and Nicole, due to his Greedyness and lack of care he kept from both of them, simply out of selfishness- He should be charged with many CRIMINAL offenses-- What a CRUD of an individual he is!!!

JMJ

I really doubt HKS is the daddy. First I doubt he ever had sex with her, I doubt she would have gone through the ordeal of artificial insemination with HKS sperm. In a way HKS is a pitiful creature who's life never got beyond Anna.
I saw a streamer from the reality show, Anna & LB walking & laughing & poor old HKS dragging along behind overloaded w/camera case, shoulder bags. Sad he never valued his life other than to be her gopher. The video of her stoned----really sad that he found that amusing enough to video.

kshel

1) The judge wants his 15 and he is getting it!
2) I've lost a child, bury Anna next to her son!
3) Vergie, get lost, She couldn't even shed tears the eve of Anna's death, just said she knew it was drugs. Where has she been for 10-15 years?
4) HKS is still refusing the DNA because that was Anna's wishes. Go Howard.
5) Why didn't any of her so called friends intervene with the drug use?
6) Anna did what Anna wanted to do!!!!
Give the body to Howard to be put next to Daniel, Dannielynn will end up with the bio dad after DNA results. End of story

JMJ

#46 Bombeni. You are likely on the money. Sad, Sad Sad for Daniel & the baby.

MyTwoCents

To the "anonymous" poster - you're a friggin retard!! Poor anna my ASS!!

Hey, she sure had a blast making those videos, I hope it was ALL worth it to her.

Yeah, you ARE nuts!

SEND AN EMAIL TO BAHAMIAN AUTHORITIES
http://www.rbpf.org/ this is a web site for the Bahama police, I urged them to protect the child and said I hoped their government would not let people come there to escape the laws and courtorders of the U.S. I also said I have visited the Bahamas many times (which I have often since I live in Florida) but if they don't protect the interests of that baby I won't in the future. In fact I think we all should boycott if they don't intervene for the interest of the baby. EVERYONE SEND AN EMAIL!

billyboy

anyone who doesn't think howard murdered her and daniel is really stupid. This case is obvious. Howard jyst thought he was so clever he could figure a way of letting them die and getting away with it. Shouldn't we have a wrongful death case like with oj??

Yeah, you ARE nuts!

SEND AN EMAIL TO BAHAMIAN AUTHORITIES

PA

Listen, as far as what should be done with her body......Common Sense.....her choices are her choices (like them or not). Rest in Peace in the Bahammas. She made a choice (no brainwashing Control by HKS -- that is absurd) to live there for the amount of time that she did. She made a *choice* to bury Daniel there. She didn't bury him in California or Texas as someone posted about plots she had there. Choices. The judge should acknowledge this about what Anna herself would want and this is where she should be and be released to HKS. Anna would want him (and he would) to honor her wishes -- come on....not her estranged Mother, estranged Father, or estranged ex-boyfriend. Simple is Simple as far as this decision.

This poor lady needs the peace after her death that she never got in this here life be it her own fault or not.

Personally I think she has Post Partum Depression it explains her current weird acts

Hey number 58 you are stupid. Do you honestly know anything about court cases? Let me put it in simple terms for you - the judge and this court have no jurisdiction. Larry and anna were never citizens of Florida. The only reason the dam judge is involved is that the woman died in florida and virgie wants her body (probably for a graceland deal)

So the judge can only decide on the body not the baby. The baby is a citizen of the bahamas not the United States.

Susan Robertson

#59...Exactly...everyone start emailing the Bahamas and tell them we aren't going to vacation there anymore and we are going to tell all our friends and family not to as well. They are started to look more and more like the cops in Aruba when Natalie Holloway went missing (murdered)...Go back to post #59 and get the website for the Bahamian government. This is all to save Dannielynn....She needs to be with her blood relatives whoever they may be. I believe Larry Birkhead is the Dad...Dannielynn looks like him...Paternity established...Dad gets to decide where ANS body goes...if baby is not HKS's exhume Daniel and have him buried with Mom. If it's true ANS bought plots years ago in LA then it's a no brainer. But first paternity has to be established before anything happens to ANS body. Again, go back to post #59 and email the Bahamian government.

Paula

You all realize Birkhead's attorney, Opri, was also Michael Jackson's attorney - real morals that one has there.

Paula

Do you all realize Debra Opri was also one of Michael Jackson's attorney? You know the "child molester"??

Real morals this woman has.

MyTwoCents

Hey Stolen Video - SCREW OFF!!!! You're an asshole.

PA

# 69.....do you think ANYONE protected Anna while she was pregnant? Did Larry Birkhead? The Shelly's. Larry was no where to be found. Just like everyone else. This is the way it is unfortunately. The video is a joke....just bringing attention to her silly (under the influence of something?) behavior. It doesn't prove anything. The comment at the end of it about $$$ by HKS is just saying....if the "media could see you now"....since she is known for her glamorous pics. Come on, it was someone making light of her silly ** out of it...odd.. behavior.**

The SHELLY's are the ones that leaked this -- STOLE it. They were there---- why didn't they do something (during this pregnancy)????? What sad vendictive people they are and are a lot of people taking pleasure in all of this pain.