Tina

Turner of Heads

2/20/2007 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

67-year-old Tina Turner stepped into the spotlight in Italy yesterday -- and DAMN! She's still got it!

Tina Turner
All eyes were on the superdiva as she arrived at the Giorgio Armani Fashion Show in Milan yesterday, looking absolutely amazing in a sleek bob and figure-hugging suit.

Simply the best sexagenarian.

The E

#36 I think class is, what class does. It is classy for a woman to be a private, elegant, stylish, and feminine. It is classy to be watched by million and still be a lady. Maybe your picture of classy is different then my picture but that doesn't make you right and me wrong. Yes, Tina Turner is classy!

The E

I am sorry my post was for #35

Only in

Your real close in making that RACIST stereotype statement. I won't point you out right now, I don't want to embarrass your sorry a**ss, have a little respect for the sister, bit**ch. If You want to go at it on a another story, pick your spot, BITCH. NO PEACE, NO JUSTICE

Quiet

Her Hair color is absolutely AMAZING and so is the style.
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry

This lady is phenomenal. How does anyone look like that at 67. Just unreal.

Sean Bresnahan

This is a very positive message board saluting a truly great lady. Why must you fools introduce rascist elements and vile language to something good. Control yourselves.

ronny

Damn Gigi - Late for a KKK meeting?

arturo

TINA! TINA! TINA! A legend for any generation---I remember when Whats Love Got To Do With It was blaring over my MTV--hey I was in first grade back in '84...now 28...I have followed her legacy of song through every decade into 2006.
She is truly a IDOL and LEGEND....and to this day...coupled with todays music--she still spins strongly on my IPOD. 24/7 Tina---around the clock. We await the elegant Tina to tour again--her shows here at Radio City were always amazing...and I am ready for another one. Look me in the heart -- its time for another foriegn affair!!!!!!!!!

Jenn

Tina looks absolutely fabulous!

And, she is spiritually at peace with her life!

Go, Tina!!

Matt Leads

What you get is what you get! She is wonderful. I ran into her one time in an elevator and she was so sweet. I'd say "down to earth" if she wasn't such a big star. Later she waved at me when she saw me in the audience of her concert. She is so wonderful!

ManBearPig Huntress

TINA ROOOOCCCKKKKSSSS!!! Love, Love, LOVE me some Tina!

Tina would probably be MORTIFIED that Farrah/Fuck You Sean (same person, obviously) is getting on here speaking for her as an African-American woman - SHE DOESN'T NEED YOUR HELP, FARRAH! Tina does just fine being loved by ALL races - maybe you should try some of her tact, class and style and see if your "racism issues" don't improve?

Kongo - Yoruba Magic Woman

What a wonderful woman she is! A strong, talented, intelligent survivor! She is so spiritual, talented and intelligent! Not to mention classy, a great health and fitness role model, and gorgeous too! She is inspiring! I admire her so much!

Kimmypage

TINA....you are SO awesome.....love to hear how much the rest of world does too.
How can you NOT think she's the shit......'better than all the rest" to be sure.

nutbush ;)

Paul Kline

Ezze,

YOu named three of who I ALSO regard as the most beautiful. I have to say Sophia Loren at 73 is more beautiful than most women in their 20's, maybe more so. SHE IS LEGENDARY.

SICK IGNORANCE

The always say "Good Black doesn't crack" It is a known fact that black people don't have half as many wringles as white people. It is the pigment in their skin. Tina Turner looks amazing. She is a classy lady. One that came far in life. Go Tina Go. YOu make black women proud.