Tina

Turner of Heads

2/20/2007 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

67-year-old Tina Turner stepped into the spotlight in Italy yesterday -- and DAMN! She's still got it!

Tina Turner
All eyes were on the superdiva as she arrived at the Giorgio Armani Fashion Show in Milan yesterday, looking absolutely amazing in a sleek bob and figure-hugging suit.

Simply the best sexagenarian.

Dee Gant

#35 why in the world would you consider Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to be a woman of class? Was it her style of dress, demeanor, a priviledged life or the fact
that she was virtually living with another woman's husband for years even up until her death. Undoubtably she was a woman of great beauty, style and grace but perfect she was not. She was just as flawed as the rest of us humans.

craphound

Class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bebe

She's beautiful. Thank you, TMZ, for noticing.

MJB

Karma has been good to this woman. She's been through so much and was able to create great music and still look beautiful. She's an inspiration to me as I embark on a performing career. For all the racist haters and for that person who used Jacqueline Onassis and Dina Merrill as examples of classy women, please Jackie O. was solely style over substance. She was a cheap golddigger who couldn't even tip the "little people" in her life.
Dina Merrill was a failed actress/socialite who no one remembers. How old are you? A 70-year old Palm Beach retiree?

jay harris

Thank goodness she has ditched the spikey blonde wig. I saw her in concert a few years ago- amazing performer and energy.

Johanna Ouwerling

She absolutely looks fantastic! I so miss her performances!

mcdanel

Simply the Best!

What a champion. To look at what this woman has survived and overcome makes me want to slap some of the whining spoiled "stars" of today. Her life was so painful and tragic; yet she shook it all off, and reclaimed her due success. It's so wonderful when life saves the best for last, when you can really appreciate it. She looks joyous, and I'm so happy for her.

Tamela B.

Tina is truly a class act!!!!

andrea

Farrah,

Though you are a true defender of Blcks and the black race, I must agree with #25. Every thing is not about race. Pick your battles and know for sure if the shit goes down I have your back as long as it is justified. But as of now you sound as if you need a hug or a nap or something...

Standards are badly needed.

I saw Tina live with Ike and the Ikettes years ago, after seeing them on the Ed Sullivan show. It was amazing. Soul Shimmying in those mini dresses had everyone's eyes popping. I learned some instruments and joined a band as a lead singer because of her. It paid for my home. After she left Ike, Tina clawed and performed for years after that to get out of debt with her own dancers and could barely get anyone to pay attention. I saw her with them again in a small venue, and she prowled that stage with unmatched passion & grit, and it was a nothing venue. I couldn't understand why she wasn't the biggest star in the music world. I knew she was already; she just wasn't being paid much. Life's like that sometimes. Not always fair.
To see her hit it again, and with such great tunes and flair by recording in England made my heart glad and fulfilled my internal scales of justice, because I know for sure as I sit here that she was the biggest talent I've ever witnessed live, bar none. I watched her perform again, this time on the huge stage, and she was absolutely in her element. When the hair stands up on the back of your neck , you know you're in the music zone. Thank you, Tina, for years of enjoyment.

James Brown

This lady is THE ULTIMATE!!!!! U don't get any higher than this BOLD SOUL SISTER right here. I've always regarded Tina as the Wonder Woman of the world. Rock on baby! ROCK ON!!!!

PN

Tina Turner looks fabulous and sexy in that appearance! I love that new bob hairdo! She's known to take chances with her look and image and I love it!

george vieto

Tina Turner and Donna Summer are two dymanite female singers with powerful voices and songs that will live forever. Some of the American Idle wannabees can learn what real feamle entertainers are. Sexy but they back it up with strong perfomances on stage.

Tangi

Wow, I'm 21 yrs. younger than her and she is gorgeous!

H L C Van Layden

LOVE TINA'S NEW CHIC, CLASSY " BOB " HAIRSTYLE !!!!!!!
YOU ROCK BABY !!!!!!!