Anna's Drug Use

2/21/2007 6:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The judge in the Anna Nicole case has just said he will ask questions about Anna's drug use. Stern just testified Anna "was on prescription medication at different times." The judge asked if she was abusing drugs. Stern replied, "Look I'm not a doctor."

Stern then testified that Anna had been in rehab. He said, "Anna Nicole took prescription medication, mostly for depression."

Stern said, "It's not like Anna was medicated all the time. It's not like she couldn't talk."

The judge just asked about the video FOX obtained that TMZ published, and Stern said "That's the way Anna talks. There are times she was more impared than that." The judge then jumped on Stern and said, "What do you mean more impared than that." Stern said he didn't mean she was impaired.

Stern acknowledged Smith took methadone, "but not in my presence over the last five months." She acknowledged Dr. Sandeep Kapoor in Los Angeles prescribed it. TMZ first reported Kapoor prescribed methadone when Smith was 13 days before giving birth. Kapoor prescribed the drug under an alias.

Stern also acknowledged Smith was taking Dilaudid, a powerful painkiller.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

K-FED

So now we know what HKS did all night after his grilling on the stand. He took on the persona of GREER and is taking his frutrations out on us. Get a F**KING GRIP GREER!!!

Debbie

well Brittany going in to rehab again that what I am saying when people care for you things do get done the is a choice here for her If she leaves again she will lose her kids but at least there are positive people that are trying to help her and giving her choices and back to ANS Larry was better yesterday he starting to say too much about HKS dont ya think and the judge doesnt like that

Greer

HEY DEB,
F*** YOU LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SO IGNORANT, AND YOU MADAM ARE NOT THE JUDGE!!!!!! THANK THE LORD!!!!!!!!! BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS MADAM!!!!!!!!! THE CASE HERE TODAY IS WHERE ANNA NICOLE SMITH WILL BE LAID TO REST!!!!!!!!
PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP Anna

Anna lived a 3 ring circus life we all know this. But for God's sake bury this woman!!! Stern you are a bitch...that is the best way to describe you a scandelous mooching bitch. You had to keep her high just so you would get money and her attention. I watched the reality show you are sad. And this poor baby. This video with her face painted like that. My lord people!!! Respect Anna and Dannilynn. That baby is going to grow and see this crap. Howard you are probably the one who sold it. Dang this makes me sick. Just bury the woman beside her son....the only one person in her life that loved her just for her not her money or fame or whatever. Lay her to rest beside him. It is pretty simple.

K-FED

Hey Debbie, I am only looking out for the best interests of my BIOLOGICAL kids. Why don't I deserve the same support you seem to think Brit does??? I at least have the best interests of my children at heart!!!

Greer

K- DEAD,
THIS IS NOT HKS SPEAKING, OR ANYBODY IN HIS CIRCLE!!!! I DON'T KNOW HOWARD PERSONALLY!!!!!!!!!!! HOWEVER THE ISSUE AT HAND IS
WHERE ANNA NICOLE SHOULD BE LAID TO REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MUST
SAY THOUGH F*** NUT THE LAST THING HOWARD WOULD DO AFTER A LONG DAY IN COURT, IS GET ON THIS STUPID SIGHT TO POST COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!! OMG, YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO UGLY K-DEAD......
STICK TO FACTS>........... DO YOU HAVE ANY SOLID FACTS, BASED ON PROOF!!!!!!!!!! YOUR LAKE HAS RUN DRY K-SHIT, DUMP ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K-FED

Hey Greer you "DUMP ASS" not once in MY posts have I said this is anything other than a diposission on where ANS would be buried!! Funny " DUMP ASS" as you nothing intelligent to say all you can do is talk SH**. You are a real "tough" dude as long as you are anonymous, huh!

By the way my kids are with me, my mother and Brit's mother. Lets hope 3rd time is the charm in this one.

p.s. Greer pull your finger out of your A** and lighten up man. Ask HKS for some of the drugs he fed ANS, maybe that will mellow you out :*) Have a nice day Greer (you loser).

Behind the HardRock

Hey, Greer... You've been here an awful lot! Don't you have a job? Are you living off of some celebrity? You just want attention, DIPSTICK. This thread is about Anna's drug use---and quit telling people to shut up, MORON.

PS Do you think you could do something a little more constructive with your time? Those of us who know how to use the CAPSLOCK appropriately are tired of you already.

Greer

F*** YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM HAPPY WITH THE END RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANNA WILL FINALLY BE LAID TO REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON"T THINK A BETTER OUTCOME COULD HAVE BEEN MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS WHAT I CARED ABOUT........ THAT IS WHAT THIS CASE WAS ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEXT THE REVEALING OF DANNIELYNN'S BIOLOGICAL FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW THE BEST INTEREST OF THE CHILD COURT CASE WILL BEGIN!!!!!!!
K-FED, DICK IF THIS IS REALLY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS THREAD
IS NOT ABOUT YOU AND SPEARS DICK WAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE NO BETTER THEN HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DON"T DESERVE THOSE KIDS OR BRITS MONEY LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DON"T YOU MAKE YOUR OWN F***ING MONEY, INSTEAD OF BEING SUCH AN UGLY LOSER MOOCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A DUMB F*** YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WANT TO BE RAPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIMME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR A SORRY MO FO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LATER DICK BRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM MOVING ON TO THE NEXT CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AS FAR AS THE BLAMING HKS
DUMB ASSES............ LOOK , ANNA DID WHAT SHE WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DONE AND OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLAME WHO YOU WILL!!!!!!!!!!! DOES NOT MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS MY LAST POST ON THIS THRED!!!!!!!!
THE RESULT I WANTED PLAYED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS WHAT I WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM HAPPY ABOUT THIS, AND ANNA IS AT PEACE !! !!!! CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greer

FUCK YOU k-fed ASS WIPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO FUCK YOUR SELF!!!!!!!!! OH, YEAH YOUR ALREADY DOING A BANG UP JOB OF IT SHIT FOR BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

angel

Sheesh, Topamax alone will make you spacey. I took them and would forget to eat and sometimes forget what my name was. She must have been taking a high dose like me.

April

As I went over the events and people of the situation over my coffee this morning, several thoughts came to mind.

First, Howard is not as "dumb" as he pretends to be. Could it be that he was overly medicating Anna even more than usual hoping that she would have a miscarriage? Knowing this child was not his. And ultimately if anything had happened to Daniel and there were no other children, he would be in control of everything.

Second, It would make sense that if he wanted to fulfill Anna's wishes concerning her burial and he knows the child is his, he would get the DNA test done, prove the child is his and then make the decisions in the best interest of the child. Case done. But instead he has someone who has no emotional investment in Anna making decisions for the child. That is odd.

Finally, could he be milking this for all it is worth? The longer he drags it out the juicer the story, the more money he can make selling it. All this could have been settled long ago.

I found it odd yesterday during the hearing that Stern and his lawyers testified that the computers and other materials were stolen from the house but they had copies of emails that Larry had sent to Anna. How did they get those? Did they print them before Anna died? I just found that a little odd.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14