Brit Can't Handle Rehab

2/21/2007 1:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has confirmed that Britney Spears has left rehab -- again.

As we first reported, the singer checked into Promises treatment center yesterday. But she just couldn't deal with it and left for home. It's the same story as last week, when Britney was in and out of rehab within 24 hours.

"EXTRA" is reporting that Spears tried to get into a tattoo parlor before going home, but it was closed.

Story developing.

GASPE ROCKS

What incredible willpower!

Wendy

I have to agree with the first comment! She's such a trail-trash wannabe blond scumbag that need to have her children taken away from her - SHE UNFIT TO TAKE CARE OF HERSELF NOT TO MENTION CHILDREN!!!!

I certainly don't feel sorry for her! She's had plenty of opportunity to change her lifestyle but refuses.

What's up with the tatooes? She's SICK IN THE HEAD!

Herself

I smell an intervention on the wind....

Catherine

So like what was she going to have tattooed on herself next? "I Love Tequila and Can't Live Without It and my Crank"?
What a weirdo!!!

Renee

I'm still praying for her. She needs support not every minute bashing. She's still a person. A human being. And most importantly a mother. Her 2 boys need her! We need to stop giving up on people so easily. There is always hope for everyone.

teendav8

Hopefully, someone will step in and make sure the children are being taken care of. They didnt' ask for the celebrity that Britney sought after. The children have a God-given right to be raised in a safe, secure, and emotionally sound environment. I just pray the children are protected.

Jerry

This woman should be committed. She will never be able to do or get any help on her own. Her children should be removed from her so she does not arm them next. She is doing enough arm to herself already.

fedup

Stupid Bitch!!!! I swear she is just doing for the publicity and to keep her name in the headlines!! Get those poor kids away from her...DIE already bitch.

MyTwoCents

EVERYONE, at this point, should wash their hands of this little pig. She's clearly a mess, and should be left on her own. Take the kids NOW - and let the skanky slut implode.

Wicked1

Sorry for Lynne my ass! She is the one who is responsible for how Britney has turned out! That is what happens when you whore your children out!!! Britney needs to be admitted to a PYCHIATRIC facility as she has severe MENTAL issues. Add the drugs and alcohol...MAJOR TROUBLE! She will be dead soon...

deanne

What a sad life.

OK!

She doesn’t need any counseling from “man”, she needs our prayers. Stop judging her behavior and pray for the girl.

Phoenix Guy

I hope Britney OD's and dies.

Nicole

I dont feel sorry for her mother. Her mom was the one that pushed her to be a little tramp at such a young age. She wasn't old enough emotionally to get married, but she was trying to show the world that she was a "grown up" and now look at her. It really is sad for her and her children. She is stuck in a situation that she better learn to make the best of asap!

Woodman22

A tattoo parlor ........a tattoo parlor...............My Kingdom for a TATTOO PARLOR!!!!